Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

   

PKD Episode analysis - 21 Dec '12 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Joined: 09 January 2012

Posts: 18157

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

What to say yar!

Pehle toh , i dnt like the Jodi RUBIKA(name is nyc) i mean Rubel is Handsome but Latika is not. Luk at her in yesterday epic,she didnt suite wid this Hot man.(No Offense to RUBIKA Fans lol)

dusra toh , Ye Lady Pehelwan, i agree wid u Shanti, Lol , she was walking Like she will Put her Bags over Sheila lol

teesra toh , ye konsa Naya Raaz Hai yar Guptas ka? Logo ki Jindgi itni Complicated kyu! Huh.

Chontha toh,
How dat Gita related wid Gupta? Or diwans? N chandigarh? Oops! Shocked

panchwa toh, I'm Ready to watch Romance of PaYa besides Neglecting sum Bloopers!


Dev, mere bhai... itne saare points...

Completely agree, why are peoples lives so complicatedLOL

Wouldn't Sheela's face be worth seeing if Rubel ends up marrying LatikaLOL



aww! I got a SisterEmbarrassed thank u Behna.(cud i cal u dat now?Heart)

yah, i thot Is post me total Frustation out Lolz.
Woi toh, Jindgi kitni Pyari hai yar, mujse ye Raaz waaz Nai jhela jataConfused dats y I LOVE MY LIFE!
Yah, maja ayega then, but Honestly I dont want RuBika to marry! Mumbai ki sari ladkiyan bhag gyi kya hehehehehe

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

slmu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PKD Episode analysis - 21 Dec '12 (Page 3)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Joined: 07 January 2006

Posts: 13334

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

Originally posted by slmu

Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

What to say yar!

Pehle toh , i dnt like the Jodi RUBIKA(name is nyc) i mean Rubel is Handsome but Latika is not. Luk at her in yesterday epic,she didnt suite wid this Hot man.(No Offense to RUBIKA Fans lol)

dusra toh , Ye Lady Pehelwan, i agree wid u Shanti, Lol , she was walking Like she will Put her Bags over Sheila lol

teesra toh , ye konsa Naya Raaz Hai yar Guptas ka? Logo ki Jindgi itni Complicated kyu! Huh.

Chontha toh,
How dat Gita related wid Gupta? Or diwans? N chandigarh? Oops! Shocked

panchwa toh, I'm Ready to watch Romance of PaYa besides Neglecting sum Bloopers!


Dev, mere bhai... itne saare points...

Completely agree, why are peoples lives so complicatedLOL

Wouldn't Sheela's face be worth seeing if Rubel ends up marrying LatikaLOL



aww! I got a SisterEmbarrassed thank u Behna.(cud i cal u dat now?Heart)

yah, i thot Is post me total Frustation out Lolz.
Woi toh, Jindgi kitni Pyari hai yar, mujse ye Raaz waaz Nai jhela jataConfused dats y I LOVE MY LIFE!
Yah, maja ayega then, but Honestly I dont want RuBika to marry! Mumbai ki sari ladkiyan bhag gyi kya hehehehehe

Of course you can call me behna Big smile

Definitely Mumbai ki sari ladkiyan bhag gayi yaar.. who wants a mental guy who deliberately crashes his car into other cars Confused.. they are showing smartness if you ask me... probably only Latika will want him and perfectly matched personality wise LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Joined: 09 January 2012

Posts: 18157

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu



Of course you can call me behnaBig smile

Definitely Mumbai ki sari ladkiyan bhag gayi yaar.. who wants a mental guy who deliberately crashes his car into other carsConfused.. they are showing smartness if you ask me... probably only Latika will want him and perfectly matched personality wiseLOL
aww! Thank u behna.Heart
yah, it was like they Copied frm Film, but yah aise ladke hote hain! Yup They match that wise but Not Luk wise!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

slmu

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Joined: 07 January 2006

Posts: 13334

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

Originally posted by slmu



Of course you can call me behnaBig smile

Definitely Mumbai ki sari ladkiyan bhag gayi yaar.. who wants a mental guy who deliberately crashes his car into other carsConfused.. they are showing smartness if you ask me... probably only Latika will want him and perfectly matched personality wiseLOL
aww! Thank u behna.Heart
yah, it was like they Copied frm Film, but yah aise ladke hote hain! Yup They match that wise but Not Luk wise!

looks wise... hmmm... have to agree Latika looked terrible yesterday...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Joined: 09 January 2012

Posts: 18157

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu


looks wise... hmmm... have to agree Latika looked terrible yesterday...
thanx behna. Woi toh, she didnt Luk Nyc w/o MakeupLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

slmu

Silsha

IF-Rockerz

Silsha

Joined: 17 October 2012

Posts: 8445

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Thank u Shanti Di..!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

slmu

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Joined: 07 January 2006

Posts: 13334

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Silsha

Thank u Shanti Di..!!

Welcome Prateek Smile

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Joined: 04 May 2010

Posts: 5404

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
I don't know what to think about this show anymore, Shanthi.

One moment the Guptas are coming Mumbai next they are discussing a secret in Chandigarh.  I have always felt they are very choppy in their tracks, they don't blend very well together, they flow from one the next.

Yesterday they introduced so many that I think the writers have completely lost where they need to go next...how to progress the story and how to keep it evergreen.

Not sure how they will keep us or at least me interested.

PS - I for one don't find Adi's juvenile act adorable, I prefer him more believable when he is serious.


Edited by Shell16 - 22 December 2012 at 7:04am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shesherkobitaslmu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.