Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

PKD Episode analysis - 21 Dec '12 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusha.cochin

Originally posted by slmu

Poor Preeti reduced to being an owl between Paya LOL Preeti s cute..I thnk cv's gonna show her story soon

Avantu's mangalsutra broke - does that mean we will once again reach the brink of divorce before the MU is cleared Shocked  I thnk d same ...If everythng is solved nthng will be left 2 show and I thnk Adi confession also not gonna take place tmrw as sheela mami will make thngs mess before dat

The Guptas have some deep, dark secret tied to Chandigarh ... hmmm...But whatConfused

Oh and a word of advice to Adi - before confessing to Pankhu and before you start living together, burn those red PJs... you looked like an 8 year old in them LOL he he...exactly

Precap - Adi in Kullu - is he there to invite them to the party??? I thnk so...and if dey present on party dey can identify Geetha...ryt?

I think they are going to show Preeti's story too... but we can pretty much guess it I suppose.

Exactly, there will be nothing left if the MU is cleared and Paya are living happily ever after.. so apart from the drama that Sheela creates, nothing will happen Ouch

Ha, you agree that he looks like an 8 year old (Sharna does not agree) .. am sure there were white clouds in it.. how childish LOL

The Guptas can identify Geeta, but party toh spoil ho jayegi Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Camryneanusha.cochin

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PKD Episode analysis - 21 Dec '12 (Page 2)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Camryne

Camryne

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged

Move over Paya, Ishka... there is a new, hot, young couple in town - RUBIKA LOL... and if ever there was a made for each other couple - these two are it... "aap dono ki jodi hamesha salamat rahe" ... just do us one little favor, stay away from our screens for lengthy periods of time Tongue I like RubIka, but do we need another to scheme weirdo plans with Sheila Mami, but maybe she would improve the quality of the tricks because I'm really clueless about how Sheila Mami is thinkig. ConfusedConfused
By the way Was I the only one who was shocked when Rubel crashed a second time Latika's car? I was like "Does he have a mental ilness?"ShockedShocked

How is it that no one in the Diwan family (Avantu included) and in the Kumar family (Harish included) are finding it weird that such a huge bash is being planned for a couple who have been separated for donkeys years Confused... or am I the only weird one who finds this odd???? Here nothing to add exept TOTALLY AGREEWink

Of all the people on the planet that she could have gotten, Sheela picks someone who knows the Guptas, to put her plan into action. Don't know whether it was the camera angles, but this woman Geeta looked like a female pehelwan Ouch

Poor Preeti reduced to being an owl between Paya LOL

Avantu's mangalsutra broke - does that mean we will once again reach the brink of divorce before the MU is cleared Shocked I'm afraid you're right. Sometimes I feel like CV's are afraid to move on clear the MU betwwen IshKa like after that there will be nothing to say. Personnaly I think it will be very interesting to see how IshKa adjust to each  other regards their past, it's a track i'd love to see. and honestly when you see others MU quickly resolved, I'm kind of tired about this oneDead

The Guptas have some deep, dark secret tied to Chandigarh ... hmmm I thought that the Guptas know that the woman has money problems and Ambika is like a fortuneteller; every times something fishy is about to hapenning she feels itWink

Oh and a word of advice to Adi - before confessing to Pankhu and before you start living together, burn those red PJs... you looked like an 8 year old in them LOL Same here it's the second time he wear it. The first time I saw it I was "Hey I had the same when I was 14" 

Precap - Adi in Kullu - is he there to invite them to the party???
Probably. I think Guptas are the rescuers of IshKa like Pankhu was for Adi when Latika accuses him. Let's hope they don't bring Govardhan Mama along

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

slmu

SIRFINA

SIRFINA

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
I am just worried that Adi has been practicing to say I love you to pankuri and he will prolly want to say it at the "grand Celebration" but remember last Grand celebration where everyone were fighting and Adi said I am not getting married to Latika. Of course we all know that a big hungama is going to happen and that hungama will stop Adi from telling Panku I love you and we will have to wait awhile for that.

I dont think Latika will be able to enter the Diwan mansion unless she gets married to Rubel and he might do a court marriage and bring her in the house as his bahu. That is prolly whats going to happen!!

slmu

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Camryne

Move over Paya, Ishka... there is a new, hot, young couple in town - RUBIKA LOL... and if ever there was a made for each other couple - these two are it... "aap dono ki jodi hamesha salamat rahe" ... just do us one little favor, stay away from our screens for lengthy periods of time Tongue I like RubIka, but do we need another to scheme weirdo plans with Sheila Mami, but maybe she would improve the quality of the tricks because I'm really clueless about how Sheila Mami is thinkig. ConfusedConfused
By the way Was I the only one who was shocked when Rubel crashed a second time Latika's car? I was like "Does he have a mental ilness?"ShockedShocked

agree... that's why I want Rubika to stay away from us.. we don't need another to be involved in Sheela's plans Ouch... I think Rubel does have a mental illness, no one reacts like that otherwise 

How is it that no one in the Diwan family (Avantu included) and in the Kumar family (Harish included) are finding it weird that such a huge bash is being planned for a couple who have been separated for donkeys years Confused... or am I the only weird one who finds this odd???? Here nothing to add exept TOTALLY AGREEWink

Of all the people on the planet that she could have gotten, Sheela picks someone who knows the Guptas, to put her plan into action. Don't know whether it was the camera angles, but this woman Geeta looked like a female pehelwan Ouch

Poor Preeti reduced to being an owl between Paya LOL

Avantu's mangalsutra broke - does that mean we will once again reach the brink of divorce before the MU is cleared Shocked I'm afraid you're right. Sometimes I feel like CV's are afraid to move on clear the MU betwwen IshKa like after that there will be nothing to say. Personnaly I think it will be very interesting to see how IshKa adjust to each  other regards their past, it's a track i'd love to see. and honestly when you see others MU quickly resolved, I'm kind of tired about this oneDead

yes, this one has been on since the beginning of the show.. so they really need to do something towards clearing it... i like your idea about showing how they adjust Smile

The Guptas have some deep, dark secret tied to Chandigarh ... hmmm I thought that the Guptas know that the woman has money problems and Ambika is like a fortuneteller; every times something fishy is about to hapenning she feels itWink

I thought Ambika said something about because he is there, none of the Guptas have ever been to Chandigarh... I don't think the Guptas secret has anything to do with this Geeta woman

Oh and a word of advice to Adi - before confessing to Pankhu and before you start living together, burn those red PJs... you looked like an 8 year old in them LOL Same here it's the second time he wear it. The first time I saw it I was "Hey I had the same when I was 14" 

LOLLOL

Precap - Adi in Kullu - is he there to invite them to the party???
Probably. I think Guptas are the rescuers of IshKa like Pankhu was for Adi when Latika accuses him. Let's hope they don't bring Govardhan Mama along

yes, they will help in unmasking Geeta 

Thank you Camryne Smile

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SIRFINA

I am just worried that Adi has been practicing to say I love you to pankuri and he will prolly want to say it at the "grand Celebration" but remember last Grand celebration where everyone were fighting and Adi said I am not getting married to Latika. Of course we all know that a big hungama is going to happen and that hungama will stop Adi from telling Panku I love you and we will have to wait awhile for that.

I dont think Latika will be able to enter the Diwan mansion unless she gets married to Rubel and he might do a court marriage and bring her in the house as his bahu. That is prolly whats going to happen!!

Am positive that Adi is not going to be able to confess to Pankhu anytime soon..

Court marriage for Rubika - interesting thought 

Camryne

Camryne

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
@Simu about Chandigarh I think it's the place you can take bus for big cities like Mumbai. I'm not sure but in a episode they mentioned to go to Chandigarh to take the bus. Anyway let's hope there would not be MU about the families.
It's a pleasure to share POV with you.

slmu

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
What to say yar!

Pehle toh , i dnt like the Jodi RUBIKA(name is nyc) i mean Rubel is Handsome but Latika is not. Luk at her in yesterday epic,she didnt suite wid this Hot man.(No Offense to RUBIKA Fans lol)

dusra toh , Ye Lady Pehelwan, i agree wid u Shanti, Lol , she was walking Like she will Put her Bags over Sheila lol

teesra toh , ye konsa Naya Raaz Hai yar Guptas ka? Logo ki Jindgi itni Complicated kyu! Huh.

Chontha toh,
How dat Gita related wid Gupta? Or diwans? N chandigarh? Oops! Shocked

panchwa toh, I'm Ready to watch Romance of PaYa besides Neglecting sum Bloopers!

slmu

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

What to say yar!

Pehle toh , i dnt like the Jodi RUBIKA(name is nyc) i mean Rubel is Handsome but Latika is not. Luk at her in yesterday epic,she didnt suite wid this Hot man.(No Offense to RUBIKA Fans lol)

dusra toh , Ye Lady Pehelwan, i agree wid u Shanti, Lol , she was walking Like she will Put her Bags over Sheila lol

teesra toh , ye konsa Naya Raaz Hai yar Guptas ka? Logo ki Jindgi itni Complicated kyu! Huh.

Chontha toh,
How dat Gita related wid Gupta? Or diwans? N chandigarh? Oops! Shocked

panchwa toh, I'm Ready to watch Romance of PaYa besides Neglecting sum Bloopers!

Dev, mere bhai... itne saare points...

Completely agree, why are peoples lives so complicated LOL

Wouldn't Sheela's face be worth seeing if Rubel ends up marrying Latika LOL 

Edited by slmu - 22 December 2012 at 12:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

elgee*Dev.*

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.