Fan Fictions

New Story: Mr. Right & Mrs. Always Right p42 12/31 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 55

Cetronia

IF-Dazzler

Cetronia

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
I am always for any new story  from you...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

justforuse

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Story: Mr. Right & Mrs. Always Right p42 12/31 (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iamursforever

iamursforever

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Nice concept:)
Cont. Soon:)

justforuse

swat.g

Goldie

swat.g

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Interesting would love to read it

justforuse

IPKKNDkaur92

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

justforuse

TeriGalliyan.

Coolbie

TeriGalliyan.

BollyCurry Production Intern, Photography Contest Winner

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Loved the intro

justforuse

justforuse

justforuse

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged

"I don't love studying. I hate studying. I like learning. Learning is beautiful." - Natalie Portman

Khushi sat thinking over what the professor taught today.

"Every five minutes "you should know this" "you should know this" gosh not everyone can be smart!" she muttered as she turned the pages of her notes in anger.

Khushi Kumari Gupta hated studying. She just liked to go to school to see people, meet people and listen to lectures, she liked to dress up, talk, shop, eat and watch shows.

She took out a granola bar from backpack and munched on it. She didnt notice a girl dressed well sit next to her

"Hi" the girl said.

Khushi looked up from her page, stilling the movement of her teeth for a second she smiled back and said hi.

"Are you an arab?" she asked expectantly.

"No I'm not" Khushi smiled.

"I get that a lot...I am Indian" she added further.

Indeed Khushi got that a lot. Nearly every white skinned being here thought she was Indian. Jeez cant Indians be white too? It has to be the color, her features were quite Indian...she looked like her mom who is Indian...

"Ohh okay. Yeah its your color..." she smiled.

"Yep!"

"I am Sandy by the way" she introduced herself.

"I'm Khushi" Khushi swallowed the remaining bar and gave her a big toothed smile.

"Sandy...you're in my class!" Khushi's face brightened.

"Yes I am. I have actually been in classes with you before.."

"Oh really? I never noticed. Sorry I am just in my own world..."

"Its fine"

Something clicked that day between the two girls and after that they were never not together.

~~~

"You are going to drive to another state just to get this dog trained?" Dr. Raizada asked his son.

"Yeah. It's a great school and they have good experience with German Shepherds" Arnav explained while looking at the dog fast asleep at his feet.

"Oh daddy please dont say anything. Let him get trained. He is so cute!" Anjali cooed over the sleeping dog.

Dr. Raizada rarely ever said no to his daughter. And on the occasions he did, she would not talk to him.

"Fine. But I want you to come back home. Pick him up later" he told his son.

"Yeah that was my plan. I will be leaving tonight" said Arnav.

He watched his sister pat the dog and nuzzle his face with her nose. Something ticked and he bothered her, "enough of the love sister, move now. He is my dog."

"I know he is! He is so adorable"

"I know"

Anjali looked at him annoyed and moved over to sit next to her dad.

~~~

"Zeno! Isnt this fun?!"Arnav yelled as his car zoomed through the clear highway.

Night life was Arnav's life. He loved the night, the long drives, the music, the dances, movies with his friends and midnight buffets.

Zeno next to him on the passenger seat looked out at the night sky wanting to be home rather in a car but when he saw his master so excited he couldnt help wag his tail at him.

"Ha ha my boy! You're loving it too arent you?" he stretched his arm out to scratch Zeno's ears.

Enjoying the pop music and the starry night Arnav pressed away on the gas pedal

~~~

"So do you have a boyfriend?" Sandy asked.

Khushi stared at her for a second watching her doodle on her paper. They were supposed to be studying for their lab exam but that of course was not happening.

"Nope. Do you?" she asked spinning the pen in her hand.

"Yes...no. I do but its a long distance relationship" she explained a bit conscious.

"Ooh okay. That must be a bit hard..."

"Yes kind of. He lives in another state"

"Another state! Oh how could that be a problem. At least he is not in a different country...that would be a problem. You guys are probably constantly on the phone?"

"Yeah we are" Sandy smiled shyly.

She was happy for her friend but her heart twisted slightly. She wanted a boyfriend too!

One thing you need to know about me is that I love, like I really love...MEN. I dont know what it is about them. If one could fall in love everyday, I swear I would be that one person. Damn all those cute, good looking, hot and even nerdy men!
Even after me being so open I still dont have a boyfriend.

"I am done studying!" Sandy slammed her binder shut.

"Yeah me too" Khushi closed her book absent mindedly and fell into thoughts.

There was a secret she kept hidden in her heart from everyone. She didnt know how to say it to anyone without having them judge her.

The following 137 member(s) liked the above post:

sarika13Zehra28.Morni.baby2012malutyaayushikumarSnell5ea03091Reachmewater5050goyalkalpna1235armadmistletoe22anumadduri.Ritu.Jlimitlessos112801day_lilyArchu61iamursforeverhari93keshinee20nandy94LIONHEARTsimransmilyayeshasadalwaysforarshinnhkSaraprincesshiraarifcutiepie_ashhasheyTeriGalliyan.Arshi119545678ashishjaorenirbasitoanamunirchemistry9jessjazzdeepti1906zeediaswat.gReader_HobbySAM32arjuhi5aneelovesarshizayana123-Siaa-MissAsianRoshkolovemusicMissNadiaRemovedsaavan_lovershane1Paramjitakshadm-g19HADmishtipoojaloveskajenmeem17famiyadevishreeIPKKNDkaur92Anamika100seshatreehira2050tanurocksN0306IPKKNDfan4everaycma98Samyxxwaterunder11vqwertyadhu11SilentShadowgangsu--Sarunholic--dishashah4176ranjanatripathibhadraprasadApoorvaranikushigowdaMithikushchevalAmanda.LimTwilightStar_JPsegadCetroniasnoopy84Sona257udaymanyata07jahnvi.luvs.ASRLetzLiveOurLyfdeeswarnaGAURI29yoga123BlackHolekritashfrenzyyJerryTheMousephillips_2909Hot.Pink.Heels-BaRul-ParAz-ayshaomarnewmoon2011Amti4umelonierashikakvarsharoops82-EndlessSmile-Gurmeet4Drashticherry227drunkiiebabeLaxshaLOVEArshi..Anita.._disha_-afsha--Cheeni-KaSh-Maneet-FanHansaNSuchi.Rmandy15LyssaPieASR6262Omoraboti1chillypup03--Amy--soharaseeta_naips-chamkilli-.Anisha.CrazyDollAnandiNichussdobrevagasms

Nidsubh007

IF-Sizzlerz

Nidsubh007

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Great start. Love your work.

justforuse

Cetronia

IF-Dazzler

Cetronia

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Another update!! Wow your creative juices are surely on a roll today..loving it...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

justforusesamia19

Post Reply New Post

Go to top