Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 55

Page 1
Page   of 55
Page 2 Page 55

justforuse

justforuse

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
I know you all must be face palming! I wouldnt blame you. This author already takes ages to upload and here she is out with another one. Sorry but cant help it, my mind spins continuously the entire day!
I have an idea what this story will be about. I just dont have any idea about the characters. I am hoping they will form themselves as the story progresses. This will be kind of different from usual style of writing. I will have the characters speak to you guys from time to time. Lets see how it goes.
Now if you want go ahead throw "chappals" and "tamatars" at me. I will be going to sleep and will be safe and sound asleep under my warm heavy comforter! :-p

Prologue

Hiii My Beloved Readers!

Let me begin by introducing myself. I am Khushi Kumari Gupta, twenty one years old and in my last year of school. I will probably be the weirdest person you will ever meet. I absolutely love talking and think that this big bad world is actually a big nice world.

Every day brings some sort of story for me. If you may join me for my journey you will find out how exciting my life is!

The phone alarm buzzed louldy waking up the person under heavy covers with a jolt. An arm came out and dropped to the side of the bed. The fingers felt around the carpet to find the phone and when they did, they automatically pressed in the keys and shut the alarm off. Slowly the phone was brought up and eyes flickered open to see the time.

It was eight o'clock in the morning. Class starts at nine thirty, it takes half hour to drive and park and another half hour to get ready, so that left Khushi Kumari Gupta to sleep for fifteen more minutes. She shut her eyes and drifted off.

In the next hour, she was driving rashly down the road, her one hand on the steering wheel and the other holding her mug of coffee. Her eyes darted from the road to her mug and to every corner of the street to look out for cops while the music vibrated off the doors.

She reached her parking ramp and sped to the first level to find a good parking spot. She hated taking stairs even if it was one floor.

"Yesss perfect spot!" she exclaimed as she parked.

Her mood was ecstatic. Though she sped her way to school. Khushi Gupta had still managed to do her make up and dress up. She twirled around as she walked down the path in her white dress that was filled sunflowers. As she entered the building she threw her keys in her hand bag and called the elevator.

Something made her look in her bag and then, "haahhh oh my god!" she gasped loudly.

Not bothering to wait for the elevator she took the stairs to the second floor and raced to the computer lab.

"First day back to school and I forgot to keep a book or a pen!" she muttered to herself.

"Khushi you had time to put make up on and dress up and drink coffee..how the heck did you forget the main things?!" she kept talking to herself as she logged into one of the computers and printed two blank pages.

Grabbing the white pages from the printer she sprinted to her class and reached in time to settle down.

Oh God! Readers please dont consider that as one of my stories. That was so not me...hehehe. I am a quite responsible person you see. So lets ignore that happened and we will start over again!

~~~

Hello darlings!

I am Arnav. Arnav Singh Raizada. I have a business of my own, my wallet is always filled with money and my face can never stop radiating. What can I say its in the genes ;-).

I am twenty seven years old, I dropped out of college after two years and completed it not too long ago. Apparently looks cant work alone to land yourself a job. Just kidding, I am really not so self obesessed.

I can promise you my journey will be more thrilling than the certain Miss above. If otherwise then two drinks on me!

"Zeno! Zeno! Zeno sit!" Arnav ordered his dog.

The strong big white German Shepherd instantly sat down on his legs dropping the ball he was playing with.

"Good boy!" Arnav praised as he scratched Zeno's ears.

"Stay right here. I will be back soon. Behave" he spoke to the dog and went upstairs.

"Arnav! You are home" Dr. Raizada looked up from his morning cup of coffee.

"Morning dad" Arnav made his way to the kitchen and shook his dad's hands.

"Morning. When did you come?" he asked putting his glasses on his bald head.

"Around five in the morning" he replied.

"How long are you here for?"

"Dunno yet" Arnav shrugged his shoulders.

"Okay I have to go for my rounds, I will see you later" he left.

Arnav got out of the shower, lazily dried himself, slipped into his black shorts and fell on the bed in deep slumber...forgetting he told Zeno he would be back.

Hold on! Hold on! I know I know this started off so blah but I am really tired. Come back when I get up and you will the see the real Arnav! Laterz!

Ehem Ehem??

PG 6
PG 17
PG 24
PG 33
PG 42

Edited by justforuse - 31 December 2012 at 1:44pm

The following 132 member(s) liked the above post:

sarika13jinxx07Deepa.sZehra28IyamnurmMaddyWaddy5ea03091blueivyReachmeArmela5armadmistletoe22lilyattitudesrmirjianumaddurihari93disha7kria1996natzzzday_lilylimitlessLIONHEARTsimransmilyiamursforeversamaz95hiraarifsamarablogAyaat1216arkushlovefamiyaanya_maheshwariimmiraTeriGalliyan.Roshkolovemusicsmartgirl9009tachyon-Siaa-MissAsiansaavan_loverakshadm-g19HADmishtipoojaloveskajenmeem17chemistry9jessjazzArnavKiiDeewanizeediarskumardeepti1906swat.gdproverashishjaorenirbasitohatelove_1anamunirSAM32arjuhi5Reader_Hobbymdeshpandeaneelovesarshiavcmydjothijoe18segadTwilightStar_JPCetroniaSilentShadowMithikushgangsu--Sarunholic--dishashah4176bhadraprasadAmanda.LimcrizalArHiLover-xmarch2011hira2050devishreeIPKKNDkaur92waterunder11surita12vqwertytanurocksN0306IPKKNDfan4everLily2011aycma98SamyxxArshi1195samia19JerryTheMousenewmoon2011Amti4uHot.Pink.Heels--MISHTEE--frenzyyroops82-EndlessSmile-melonieayshaomarGurmeet4Drashticherry227kvarshaKaranShilpa:)deeswarna_Athena_snoopy84Sona257LetzLiveOurLyfjahnvi.luvs.ASRyoga123-MissBoiiVamp-pup031chillysoharaseeta_naips--Amy---Cheeni-_disha_laddoo598-afsha-KaSh-Maneet-Fanmandy15drunkiiebabeLaxshaLOVEArshi..Anita..LyssaPieSuchi.RASR6262Omoraboti.Anisha.CrazyDollAnandi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Story: Mr. Right & Mrs. Always Right p42 12/31" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

crizal

IF-Dazzler

crizal

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
res Wink
wil comment laterTongue
<><><>unressed<><><>

me first Dancing
hmmm...nyc starting..wondering hw will they meet?...waiting to read more...n update fast becoz i don't think arnav can wait soo long just to get up!!ROFL

Edited by crizal - 21 December 2012 at 11:49pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

justforuse

frenzyy

IF-Rockerz

frenzyy

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
intriguing... the characters themselves say abt it... nice!! 

justforuse

tanurocks

IF-Dazzler

tanurocks

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
nice start Thumbs Up

justforuse

rskumar

Goldie

rskumar