Qubool Hai

Love Beyond Words... asya ff COMPLETED (Page 60)

Post Reply New Post

Page 60 of 110

AsYa_fan

IF-Dazzler

AsYa_fan

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Can't wait for the next part! Please update soon!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayuzawa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love Beyond Words... asya ff COMPLETED (Page 60)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Directioner-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Directioner-

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 6:16am | IP Logged
update?

Ayuzawa

bindasss

bindasss

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Please update sooon! Loved it!!

Ayuzawa

Ceon

IF-Rockerz

Ceon

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
amezing

crazzychips

rennie

Goldie

rennie

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 2:12am | IP Logged
i loe tis ff...pls do ontinue soon... Do accept my buddy request and add me to ur pm listů

Ayuzawa

roses.09

Groupbie

roses.09

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
a great ff, really like your story. Please continue soon

Ayuzawa

crazzychips

crazzychips

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 2:02am | IP Logged
this is awesome.
u rock .
please update soon and please pm me.

Edited by crazzychips - 25 March 2013 at 2:03am

Ayuzawa

Enchantress

IF-Dazzler

Enchantress

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Hey !!!

I just read this fiction in just one go!!! You are absolutely brilliant and out of the world. I actually love QH and Asya have been my favorite since the day QH aired on television. Your version of QH and Asya's love story has given the entire story a new dimension. I actually loved it to the core.

Way back in QH, when zoya was been hurt by akhram I had a feeling that they weren't able to show the entire seen the way it should have been. You see with the entire mirch and masala and so many mitwa moments. LOL They really are my favorite. I carve for mitwa moments and I have my full concentration whenever there are such sensual moments. Really , I haven't had this concentration ever when I sit to study, its a new thing I stumbled while watching QH. WinkLOL

Really , you are a great writer. Loved the way you depicted and described each part. Zoya's nocturnal behavior has always been a reason for me to hold my stomach and laugh like hell. 

And, this new turn of the events the entire family together in one house. Its quite interesting. I could see Ayaan's bend towards Zoya. Both brother's are found admiring there lady love. Wink Ahaaan!!! That's a call for danger... LOL But, then a little flirting is fine but Ayaan has to know Zoya's his Bhabhi jaan..LOLTongue Asya are my favorite you see.  I love this couple , I can't tolerate anyone in between them. 

I m fuming in anger all these days because of Tanveer but I m relieved there ain't any Tanveer over here. 

I m very eagerly waiting for the story to enfold further. Please, PM me whenever you update next, I m sending you a buddy request to make it easier. Do except it..

Continue soon!!!

~Dee~

Ayuzawa

Post Reply New Post

Go to top