Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Love Beyond Words... asya ff COMPLETED (Page 34)

raii Senior Member
raii
raii

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:30am | IP Logged
this is plain awesome!! plz update soon 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayuzawa

JULIEL IF-Dazzler
JULIEL
JULIEL

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Fantastic update. 

Ayuzawa

alinaza Senior Member
alinaza
alinaza

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Just discovered your Asya FF. Love it! The scenes are funny and sweet. Your Asad and Zoya are so true to the characters on the show. Cannot wait for more.

Ayuzawa

GroverAddict IF-Sizzlerz
GroverAddict
GroverAddict

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 5:31am | IP Logged
amazinggg

update sooon

Ayuzawa

Ayuzawa IF-Dazzler
Ayuzawa
Ayuzawa

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rarepearl

hey i just read all da parts of dis ff and found dem really good. u have continued da story very well keeping in view not to harm da real character's personality, the flow of the story is nice. asad's reaction wen he found zoya in danger wid Akram was so good. the way he wanted to protect and take her away safely showed his concern n it also made him realize his mistake of not listening to zoya, which by now has become a habit, an irritating one, which he needs to ammend.
haseena's demand left me shocked. how evil cud a person be? i mean firstly she using her son's happiness to get everything, den trapping asad for his wealth and den hurting dem, all to enjoy da show.
it was a great move by dilshaad to agree on going to rashid's house, despite all da hurt ant insult thrown her way by dem. she wanted to save Nikhat from what she had been through. i hope their stay strengthens da bond between da siblings and clears da misunderstandings a bit and not to forget bring AsYa a bit closer.
plz do cont soon and add me to ur pm list.
Nimra.

thanks a lot nirma. i really don't have enough time to reply to all comments individually but since you took the trouble to write such a big one i could not pass it over. so thanks a lot. and hope you enjoy this ff further too.Big smile
Ayuzawa IF-Dazzler
Ayuzawa
Ayuzawa

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 3:27am | IP Logged

Okay sorry. I know it isn't enough but still I am sorry. I was supposed to post last Sunday. I know but I lost my file due to some formatting problem and could not post. It took me quite an effort to write this all again. Anyways thanks again to all my readers of reading this and commenting and liking my ff. hope that all your support will continue. Also now I am going to go with the main track of QH as I have to finish this ff fast. I am making it too long and that's a bit of inconvenience to all of you. So I have to end it soon.

Asad sat on the bed as everything that happened downstairs played in his head. And again the same question came forward, 'how did zoya know janab Rashid?' he could not seem to get over it.

Ayaan was staring out the window. Now that zoya's identity was revealed he could not help but wonder how he could have ever been distracted from her beauty. she was the best thing he had ever seen. Spirited feisty. So splendid.

Humeira was staring at her reflection in the mirror. She was comparing herself with zoya. She knew that ayaan had been obsessed with zoya and today she came to know that they had been meeting and ayaan had not even told her. So now her heart had sunk. She was on the verge of tears. Was she not good enough?

Zoya was sitting at the dining table with a slice of pizza in her hand. But she wasn't eating it. She was lost in her thoughts. Now she could perfectly understand why jahapana had always been so frustrated with life. So rigid. So protective of his ammi and najima. She felt for him. She could feel his pain. She knew how it felt to be without a father. She could understand.

Razia walked in into the dining table and her mouth fell open. The whole table was a mess with this girl idly sitting there with a slice of pizza in her hand as the cheese threatened to fall on the carpet.

"ya allah. Zara samhalkar."

Zoya was shaken out of her thoughts. She looked up and saw razia standing in front of her staring at her pizza. She quickly kept the pizza on the table.

"vo sorry. Mujhe andaza nahi tha ki it was about to fall."

Razia rolled her eyes and walked into the kitchen. Zoya felt that this lady did not like her but she put it aside thinking that she was over thinking.

Nikhat came out and was met by the same site on the dining table. Even her mouth fell open.

"uh'zara suniye."

Zoya turned around and saw nikhat again staring at her and her pizza.

Zoya: aap sab log mujhe aise kyun ghure jaa rahe hai? Have I done something wrong here?

Nikhat felt like giggling. Zoya was so cute and innocent that she reminded her of a small child who has made a mistake but is not aware of it being a mistake.

Nikhat: zoya vo aaj meri sagai hai aur table ka huliya dekh kar'

Zoya got up with a start.

Zoya: allah miyan! Whats wrong with me? how can I be so careless? Maine pura table ganda kar diya.  I am so sorry. So very sorry'wait tum nikhat ho na?

Nikhat smiled and nodded. Zoya walked to her to give her a handshake but then when she reached her she looked at her hand which was full of cheese and pulled it back. But she smiled at nikhat.

Zoya: so ab tum khush ho na?

Nikhat blushed.

Zoya: wow. It must be awesome right. jisse tumhari shaadi ho rahi hai use tum pasand karti ho. It must be good. Now tum uss ghar mein jane ke sapne dekh rahi hogi. To make new relations. Vo kya kehte hai. Husband ke relations ab tumhare relations. Husband ki ammi tumhari ammi'

When zoya said this she instantly noticed nikhat's smile fade.

Zoya: hey'kya hua? Did I say something wrong?

Nikhat: nahi nahi. Vo bas jab apne Imran kea mmi ka zikhar kiya to'

Zoya: why? Tum dono mein kuch problem hai kya?

Nikhat: vo. Main' unhe'unhe shayad mere rang se kuch taqlif hai. Humesha mere rang ko lekar kuch na kuch kehti hai. Janti hoon main itni sundar nahi hoon'

Zoya: hey hey. Rukho. Kisne kaha ki tum sundar nahi ho? You look really pretty. Aur rang se kya faraq padta hai? Beauty tumhare andhar, tumhare confidence mein hota hai. Never let anyone chahe phir vo tumhari mother in law hi kyun na ho, never let anyone make you or your family feel smaller. Kyunki tumhe log tabhi chot pohchate hai jab tum unhe vaisa karne ki ijazat do. And jahan tak colour ki baat hai. Even beyonce is dark but she is beautiful right?

Nikhat: beyonce??

Zoya: oops sorry. Tumhe kaise malum hoga. Well bipasha basu ko to dekha hi hoga. Isn't she pretty?

Nikhat nodded.

Nikhat: thank you. Aap bohot achi hai. Aapne jo kuch kaha hai main uss par pura amal karugi.

Zoya: good. Now let me go wash my hands.

+++++++++++++++

The whole place was again decorated as much as the time would allow. But all were in good spirits. Even razia decided to ignore the fact that dilshad was in their house. All the children were down in the hall laughing and teasing Imran. Haseena was smirking. She was waiting for asad ahmed khan to come down.

++++++++++++++++

Asad came out of his room and almost banged into zoya. He touched his forehead in frustration. He decided to ignore her and walk past her but stopped in his tracks when he realised what she was wearing.

Zoya became conscious when asad looked at her like that. she looked down at her jeans and top.

Asad: please kahiye ki aap ye pehen kar niche nahi aa rahi hai.

Zoya: kyun? Kya hua?

Asad took a deep breath.

Asad: hua ye hai ki aap iss sagai main sharik nahi ho rahi hai.

Zoya looked at him shocked.

Zoya: but Mr khan'

Asad: meri behen ka rishta badi mushkil se phir se juda hai so main nahi chahta ki koi musibat uski sagai mein aye.

Zoya looked at him hurt.

Asad: umeed karta hoon ki aap mujhe niche nazar nahi ayengi.

Saying this asad walked away. Najima came out of the room and saw zoya standing near the stairs.

Najima: chalo chalet hai.

Zoya: vo tamatar tum niche chali jao main ati hoon.

Najima: okay.

Zoya looked longingly down. She wanted to see all this ceremonies which she never got to see in new york but now she could not. Dejected she went back to her room. But then she suddenly came up with an idea. She came to the balcony and hid behind the pillar as she peeped down.

++++++++++++++++++

Haseena saw asad come down and ayaan receive him at the stairs. She smirked.

Razia: sheeren jao aur nikhat ko niche le aao.

Haseena: ek minute razia.

All turned to haseena. Haseena turned to face asad.

Haseena: shayad aap bhul rahe hai asad miyan ki aapne mujhse ek vada kiya tha.

Asad looked at her doubtfully.

Haseena: aapne jo mere bhai ki beizzati kit hi thane mein uski mafi mangni hai aapko sab ke samne.

Everyone looked at her shocked. Rashid clenched his fist, dilshad covered her mouth, najima glared at her but ayaan was the one who spoke.

Ayaan: bhai jaan sab ke samne mafi kyun mangenge? Galti toh aapke bhai ki thi.

Mamu: ayaan! Jaban sambhalke.

Haseena: galti to tumhare bhai ki hi thi ayaan. Ab ye mafi mangte hai ya nahi ye in par hai. Lekin agar nahi mangte to main apne bte ka rishta aise ghar mein kabhi nahi karungi jaha mere bhai ki beizzati hui ho.

Ayaan: par'

Asad: bas ayaan. rehne do.

He closed his eyes. What was he supposed to do now? He didn't want his sister's relationship to fall in trouble again.

"oh you are right. galti  Mr khan ki hi hai."

Asad opened his eyes and saw zoya descending the stairs. Everyone turned around to see zoya stand there in jeans. Asad got angry mainly for two reasons. First zoya had come down even after he had said not to and second she was calling him wrong! What did she know that she could say that? What did she know about thde people whose side she was taking? He glared at her but zoya was not paying him any attention. She was looking at feroz directly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please tell me how it is.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

part 15: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3355680&TPN=43&#75996662

Edited by Ayuzawa - 30 June 2013 at 1:10pm

The following 80 member(s) liked the above post:

12345678khalidamohamed6ash12greyanastasiaTenshi_rIndiaforum786nimmycubLuxCalsenorzorro12jdotsarhi.sarunhillyjoa123raiigeetaphemvbpiyushimanjusha_92loveSRCuriousmindeshaa_avrcsuchishahRozy_02shobakvNand14mysterygirl06Aye12345Heartbeat123ishqbaaz4everAmina...luvushivin1kandygroversakshiAfarha623amri123ARHI-SKLOVERSChinnu.MunnuEternal1234bismazaman2000MayurnASYAirock321baublessparikhJULIELnisha150rsk16sophie420asyaforlifeEnchantressAshi3A.Hajnalksen-Loq-Santhu.The.KingAsyaloverrads73937haillycustodian75delena_anopamajeenia123Bablylovely20daisydee425risingsea101vrindaguptaakaswanawesomeGurmeet4DrashtiKrishnaluv94Rach.meow23crazy4KASH_AR-Yuks-hopehotTheSexyDevilNethravathiasifiqbalsh-Mrinalini--CRJ--RohitMaxwell-

raii Senior Member
raii
raii

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 4:00am | IP Logged
awesome!!!!

Ayuzawa

jeenia123 IF-Rockerz
jeenia123
jeenia123

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 4:10am | IP Logged
hey nice one. please update soon...