Qubool Hai

Love Beyond Words... asya ff COMPLETED (Page 34)

Post Reply New Post

Page 34 of 110

aaw1505

aaw1505

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
amazing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayuzawa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love Beyond Words... asya ff COMPLETED (Page 34)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ashlok4ever

Goldie

ashlok4ever

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
wow that was amazing 

Ayuzawa

Rarepearl

IF-Dazzler

Rarepearl

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
hey i just read all da parts of dis ff and found dem really good. u have continued da story very well keeping in view not to harm da real character's personality, the flow of the story is nice. asad's reaction wen he found zoya in danger wid Akram was so good. the way he wanted to protect and take her away safely showed his concern n it also made him realize his mistake of not listening to zoya, which by now has become a habit, an irritating one, which he needs to ammend.
haseena's demand left me shocked. how evil cud a person be? i mean firstly she using her son's happiness to get everything, den trapping asad for his wealth and den hurting dem, all to enjoy da show.
it was a great move by dilshaad to agree on going to rashid's house, despite all da hurt ant insult thrown her way by dem. she wanted to save Nikhat from what she had been through. i hope their stay strengthens da bond between da siblings and clears da misunderstandings a bit and not to forget bring AsYa a bit closer.
plz do cont soon and add me to ur pm list.
Nimra.

Ayuzawa

raii

raii

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:30am | IP Logged
this is plain awesome!! plz update soon 

Ayuzawa

JULIEL

Goldie

JULIEL

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Fantastic update. 

Ayuzawa

alinaza

alinaza

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Just discovered your Asya FF. Love it! The scenes are funny and sweet. Your Asad and Zoya are so true to the characters on the show. Cannot wait for more.

Ayuzawa

--Kriti--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Kriti--

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 5:31am | IP Logged
amazinggg

update sooon

Ayuzawa

Ayuzawa

Ayuzawa

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rarepearl

hey i just read all da parts of dis ff and found dem really good. u have continued da story very well keeping in view not to harm da real character's personality, the flow of the story is nice. asad's reaction wen he found zoya in danger wid Akram was so good. the way he wanted to protect and take her away safely showed his concern n it also made him realize his mistake of not listening to zoya, which by now has become a habit, an irritating one, which he needs to ammend.
haseena's demand left me shocked. how evil cud a person be? i mean firstly she using her son's happiness to get everything, den trapping asad for his wealth and den hurting dem, all to enjoy da show.
it was a great move by dilshaad to agree on going to rashid's house, despite all da hurt ant insult thrown her way by dem. she wanted to save Nikhat from what she had been through. i hope their stay strengthens da bond between da siblings and clears da misunderstandings a bit and not to forget bring AsYa a bit closer.
plz do cont soon and add me to ur pm list.
Nimra.

thanks a lot nirma. i really don't have enough time to reply to all comments individually but since you took the trouble to write such a big one i could not pass it over. so thanks a lot. and hope you enjoy this ff further too.Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top