Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Love Beyond Words... asya ff COMPLETED (Page 15)

Ayuzawa Senior Member
Ayuzawa
Ayuzawa

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rach.

We'll wait patiently !! Meanwhile Happy New Year and please post an update sooon <3
thanks and yes i will try to post an awesome update full of asya as soon as possible because i have made you people wait quite long and also as a new year gift. 
and wish you a happy new year too. hope your year goes good.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rach.

Ayuzawa Senior Member
Ayuzawa
Ayuzawa

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

Okay here is the update I had promised but before that happy new year to all the people on this forum and wish you all the prosperity and happiness in the world for this year. Next year I will again wish you all so that the effect of my wishes is doubled.

Also before I start I wanted to say something. I am really grateful to the awesome comments and no. of likes you people gave me because I needed it at that point of my life. And also starplusfanno1 commented that this story deserves more comments and likes then it has got. I wanted to reply to this here and not individually because I wanted everyone who has supported me till now to read my reply. I am happy and thankful to you starplusfanno1 for saying so but I am content and satisfied with the response I have got so far. And the reason is because all the comments that I have got are so sincere and appreciating that they are worth a thousand likes to me. as there is a saying, "1 best friend is better than 100 good friends." So I am really happy with what I have got. In fact when I started this fan fiction I had not even expected such good response because I was a newbie. Past few days have thought me to appreciate the things that I have and to cherish them. I know I am ranting and boring you people so lets get started with the story.

Asad stopped the car and looked at the police station. He was a bit worried about zoya's reaction to seeing akhram for the first time after the whole nikaah thing. He got down and went to open the door for her but she had already managed to get down and was closing the door. Zoya had not realised that asad was standing right behind her and so when she turned around his close proximity to her took her by surprise. She gasped and lost her balance. Asad saw that zoya would end up hitting her head on the window and put his hand behind her head to protect her from the impact. As zoya hit her head she heard asad wince and opened her eyes and saw his eyes closed. She turned a little and realised that asad's hand was behind her head and looked at asad again. This time she met his open eyes. Both were lost in each other's eyes. (mitwa moment). Both came back to their senses asad moved aside to let zoya pass and followed her.

Zoya stood in front of the small wooden window like door and recalled the last time she was there. She had been arrested for breaking the college window in trying to protect najima from the guys. Then she recalled how asad had come to bail her grudgingly. She sighed. Of course she still couldn't tell him what had actually happened that day because she had promised najima. She was feeling a little on edge because it was not in her nature to take a false blame without even defending her side but she had to.

Asad was staring at her back, her shoulder's hunched. He assumed that it had to do something with facing akhram. He reached out to keep his hand on her should but stopped and instead pushed the door open as he saw her look up. She sighed again and went in as asad followed closely behind. Zoya stooped and asad almost banged into her. He looked up to see the reason zoya had stopped in her tracks and saw akhram glaring at her from behind the bars.. He tightened his jaw and walked in front of zoya blocking akhram's view of zoya. Zoya felt a sense of relief wash over her as she stared at asad's back covering her from akhram's glare.(mitwa moment)

Asad was getting really impatient with the inspector who was questioning zoya. The inspector had finished with asad first and had asked asad to walk out but asad had insisted on staying because he did not want to risk leaving zoya with akhram in the same room even though he was behind bars. But the questions that the inspector was asking, he was sure were making zoya uncomfortable and he himself was seething in anger because it was bringing back to him the whole incident with akhram dragging zoya upstairs. When the first question was asked asad had almost told the inspector to stop the questioning but zoya had held his hand in a tight grip to stop him. And then asad had moved behind and now he was clutching his hands on both sides to control his temper. He was even irritated with zoya for going ahead and answering those stupid vulgar questions.

As soon as the questioning got over and the inspector asked them to leave asad bolted out and walked to his car. He turned around to see zoya walking towards him. Zoya noted that he was practically about to erupt like a volcano but still she kept her calm. She walked past him and went towards the car but asad turned around and called out to her.

Asad: miss faroqui.

Zoya stopped in her tracks and turned around as the wind blew through her hair.

Asad: kya zarurat thi uss inspector ko vo sab bataney ki. Main use kehne wala tha ki vo yeh sab na puche par aap ne mujhe roka. Kyun?

Zoya: kyun? Kyunki main nahi chahti thi ki aaj meri chuppi ki vajah se kal ko kisi aur ko meri jagah par baith kar unhi sawalon ka samna karna padey.

A part of asad's mind registered that she was right and admired her for her bravery but the part which was dominant was still angry and wanted to take it out on anything it could lay its hands on and right now zoya was the only target.

Asad: mujhe lagta hai ki aap ko meri baat na manne mein bohot maza aata hai.

Zoya: agar aap ko itni hi taklif ho rahi hai toh app ko mere saath ana hi najhi chahiye tha. Maine aap se kaha tha mujhe company dene ko.

Asad: agar yeh baat hai toh phir thik hai. Ab main office jaata hoon aur aap khud se ghar chali jayiye.

Zoya: thanks a lot for the favour mr. khan. Maine toh aap ko pehle hi keh diya tha that I don't want to talk to you.

Asad was so infuriated by her sarcasm that he went to his car, sat in the driver's seat and started the car. He looked once again at zoya but zoya turned her face sideways which further teased asad's temper and he left leaving zoya alone in front of the police station.

Zoya saw his car leave and that mad her even angrier. She started to go in the opposite direction and slowly as her anger started fading sadness started overcoming her. She suddenly started missing her ammi, appi and jiju. Her eyes started stinging from holding back the tears and her vision became hazy as she continued to walk in the middle of the road.

Suddenly at a turn she almost crashed into a bike and fell down taking the rider and his bike down. As she fell she closed her eyes. When she opened her eyes she met a pair of hazel eyes. she blinked and soon realised that the one on whom she was lying right now was the one on whose head she had thrown the can he had dropped on the road. And she screamed, "tum?"

Ayaan had decided to go to the outskirts of Bhopal and feel the wind hit his face as he rode his bike which his bhai had given him. He was enjoying the breeze with his eyes closed when suddenly as he opened his eyes he saw a turn. Well the turn was not a problem but the girl who came in front of him was. As he applied the brakes he ended up losing his balance and fell down with the girl over him. The first thought in his mind was "ouch! That hurt." The second was, "thank god he cushioned the girl's fall or else whoever it was would have been terribly hurt." And before the third thought came up he heard the girl scream "tum" and he felt like he had heard the sound before. He opened his eyes to see the girl because of whom he had been attacked by those goons outside the dargah and his reaction mirrored hers.

Ayaan: tum? Phir se?

Zoya tried to get up but even ayaan was trying to get up and it was making a mess. Zoya signalled him to stop struggling and she got up first. Ayaan quickly followed and both heard the voice which called out to them. Both turned around to see a constable coming towards them.

Constable: kya hua yahan?

Both zoya and ayaan looked at each other and then said simultaneously: "kuch nahi."

Ayaan: vo inhe suddenly samne dekh kar mera balance chut gaya.

Zoya supported him because she too knew that both of them were at fault and also he had taken the full impact of the fall to save her. The constable after a little while looked convinced and walked away advising them to be careful next time.

Both of them turned to each other as soon as the constable was gone.

Ayaan: jab bhi tumse milta hoon kisi na kisi musibat mein pad hi jaata hoon.

Zoya: mujhe bhi tumse milne ke baad koi mithai nahi milti.

Ayaan: tumhe to main'

Zoya: dekho iss waqt mujhe tumse koi ladai nahi karni so just drop it.

Ayaan looked at her and soon his irritation subsided. He saw her sadness. Her eyes were on the brink of shedding tears. And no matter what he could not bring himself to say something hurtful to her. He moved aside indicating that she should go. But as soon as zoya tried to walk a sensation of pain shot through her ankle. Ayaan held on to her arm to help her but zoya insisted that she was fine. Both looked down to see her bleeding ankle. Zoya gritted her teeth. Just what she wanted right now.

Zoya; allah miyan! What's wrong with today. Why is my daygoing so horrible.

Ayaan felt a sudden urge to giggle. Her outburst was so contrasting to her behaviour just seconds aga.

Ayaan: mere saath chaliye. Main app ko app ke ghar pohchata hoon.

Zoya: no need main kud chali jaungi.

Ayaan: thik se toh khadi bhi nahi raha jar aha aur kehti hai ki chali jayengi?

Zoya: maine kahan na, mujhe aap ki help nahi chahiye.

Ayaan: thik hai toh phir atleast police station ke bahar uss bench par baitye.

Zoya nodded and let ayaan help her to the bench.

Ayaan went in and asked one of the constables for a first aid box. He came out with it and sat at zoya's feet to bandage it.

Zoya quickly took the box from him and told him that she could do it herself. Ayaan got up and sat next to her in case she needed something. He saw as zoya applied the medicine and wince. As she continued ayaan could see that she was very disturbed and sad about something.

Ayaan: aap yahan kya kar rahi thi?

Zoya: main yahan kya kar rahi thi? Kyun kar rahi thi? Kiske liye kar rahi thi? Iss sab se apko kya?

Ayaan: kafhi ghuse mein lag rahi hai aap.

Zoya: allah miyan! what's wrong with you? Accident ke baad koi bhi normal insaan angry aur frustrated hi hoga naki gane gar aha hoga.

Ayaan chuckled and continued.

Ayaan: yeh accident ka ghusa toh nahi hai. Gire toh hum bhi they. Koi aur baat hai.

Zoya sighed and looked at ayaan. She realised that he was trying to help her and she was only being rude to him.

Zoya: mujhe iss bare mein baat nahi karni.

Ayaan looked at her and then let it drop. There was a long silence. Finally ayaan spoke.

Ayaan: mere abu ne ek baar kaha tha ki ajnabi se koi baat keh sakte hai kyun ki who tumhe judge nahi karte.

Zoya suddenly had a flashback of her dost. Hadn't Rashid said something similar?

Zoya: it's complicated. Aap nahi samjhenge.

Ayaan: aur bhi acha hai. Aap ke maan ka boj bhi kum ho jayega aur mujhe kuch pata bhi nahi chalega.

Zoya gave a small smile.

Zoya: it's just that main jinke ghar mein rehti hoon, he hates me. meri lifestyle, clothes and everything about me. He wronged me par unhe apni galti nazar hi nahi aati. Unhe humesha main hi wrong lagti hoon. Meri side toh vo kabhi sunna hi nahi chahte.

Ayaan heard everything and he knew how zoya felt. He felt like that sometimes around his mamu. So he decided to tell zoya what he does.

Ayaan: toh phir unhe ignore karo. Vo tumhare bare mein kya sochte hai isse tumhe koi farak nahi panda chahiye.

Zoya: par mujhe farak padta hai!

And zoya was shocked at what she had said. Why did she care about what asad thought of her?

Ayaan was deep in thought. He was thinking about what his bhai had said to him. "insano se galti hoti hai." "humhe humhari zindagi kisi aur ki wajah se jeni nahi chodni chahiye."

He looked at zoya and said, "mere bhai kehte hai ki insano se galti hoti hai. Aur agar vo jiske ghar mein tum rehti ho apni galti man kar tumse mafi mangta hai toh tumhe use maaf kar dena chahiye."

Zoya: vo akdu kabhi bhi maafi nahi mangege. Unhe toh apni galti tak nazar nahi aati.

Ayaan: shayad na mange ya phir mange. Vo pata nahi. Aur ek aur baat mere bhai ne kahi thi. "humhe humhari zindagi kisi aur ki wajah se jeni nahi chodni chahiye." So jis kisi ne tumhe chot pohchayi hai vo tumhe aise dekh khush hoga toh use o khushi tum kyun de rahi ho?

Zoya thought for a moment. This guy next to her was right. If she stopped being herself she would let akhram win which she did not want. She finished bandaging her ankle and returned the first aid box to one of the constables passing by with a thank you. She stood up and so did ayaan.

Zoya: well thanks a lot meri help karne ke liye.

Ayaan: you are welcome. Bas ab khuda se yeh hi guzarish karta hoon ki aap se phir kabhi mulakat na ho. Har bar mujhe chot lagti hai.

Zoya: main bhi allah miyan se pray karungi ki humhare rastey phir kabhi na mile.

Ayaan: issi baat pe ek sher arz kiya hai.

Huda se guzarish karte hai hum yahan reh kar khadey

Ki galti se bhi aap ka khubsurat chehra humhe kabh na dekhna padey.

Zoya laughed impressed.

Zoya: aap bhi shayari karte hai.

Ayaan: pure Bhopal mein hum sirf do chizon ke liye mashur hai. Ek humhari shayri aur doosra humhara handsome sa chehra.

Zoya laughed again. she said good bye and walked away as ayaan stood there.

Asad had reached his office and till then his anger had cooled down. He now realised that he had again wronged zoya and that too without even saying sorry for his previous mistake.

Asad's office staff was really baffled by their boss's behaviour. He had ssaid that he won't be coming today which was a surprise in it self and then suddenly he had appeared and went to his office and now just second's later he was walking out of the office. They all looked at each other like they had just seen a ghost

When asad entered his house he had expected his ammi to be angry with him because he knew zoya would come and tell his ammi about him leaving her alone outside the police station. But when he reached home everything was quite and that meant zoya was not at home. Still to confirm his doubt he went to the dining table where his mom was.

Asad; ammi. Zoya kahi nahi dikhai de rahi?

Dishad; vo abhi tak ghar nahi ayi hai.

Asad didn't miss the hint of coldness in her voice. He went to his room to change. After he came out he went to the dining table. Now he was getting worried. Zoya should have been home by now. Where was she? He was lost in his thoughts as he picked a glass to drink water. As he was drinking suddenly zoya burst in with a, "hey phupi!" and that startled him to the extent that he spilled the water on the table. He quickly took out a tissue and started wiping the table. And then he looked up at zoya and glared at her.

Zoya was outside the door. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath and vowed to not brood anymore. She let out the breath, opened the door and barged in and screamed in joy, "hey phupi!"

When she saw akdu ahmed khan startle and spill the water she realised that she had been too loud and quickly she covered her mouth. Her phupi looked at her and smiled. She saw asad wipe the table and that gave her enough time to compose herself. If he wasn't sorry why should she be? She saw him look up and glare at her but she returned his stare. She walked to her phupi and hugged her.

Dilshad: jao tum change karlo tab tak main tumhare liye khana lagati hoon.

Zoya; okay phupi. I'll freshen up and come.

As zoya was about to leave she looked at asad and raised her nose higher in the air and turned around to walk to her room.

Dilshad was happily relieved that zoya was finely okay. Even asad noticed that and could not help but smile a little.

When zoya came back and sat down asad tried to talk to her in order to apologize but zoya was obviously ignoring him. Asad was getting frustrated by her behaviour. As zoya was talking she turned around to face dilshad and ended up hitting her hand on the container in dilshad's hand and the curry fell on the floor.

Both looked up to see asad. Zoya was scared and dilshad was scared for her. Zoya quickly turned to her phupi and said, "I am sorry phupi."

Dilshad was about tonsay something when asad said, "ammi ab to aadat si ho gayi hai. Yeh toh roz ki baat hai."

Zoya was clearly offended. She looked at asad to retaliate but she addressed her phupi.

Zoya: I agree phupi ki mujhse galti hui hai but unlike some people main insaan hu not a robot.

Dilshad opened here mouth in a wide 'o' because she knew that zoya had hit asad with her comment.

Asad: ammi, jo chiz ek baa rho toh vo galti hoti hai. Par baar baar jo galti ho vo jan bhuj kar kiyi hui galti hoti hai.

Zoya stood up now here mouth a wide "o" as she gasped.

zoya: you mean mr. khan ki maine yeh jaan bhuj kar kiya tha?

Asad stayed mum for a minute and then smirked.

Asad: did you address me miss faroqui? Kyunki jahan tak mujhe yaad hai aap toh mujhse baat nahi karne wali thi.

Realization dawned on zoya and she understood that asad had trapped her. She was so angered by this thought that she stomped her foot and went back to her room.

Dilshad: arey par zoya tumhar khana'..

Asad also got up.

Dilshad: asad tumne aisa kyun kiya?

Asad: ammi aap hi toh chahti thi ki mere aur zoya ke bich sab thik ho jaye.

Dilshad; ha par aise nahi. Main chahti thi ki tumhe apni galti ka ahsas ho.

Asad: ammi. Mujhe apni galti ka ahsas hai. Par zoya bhi to galat thi.

Dilshad: shayad ha usne shaadi se bhaag kar galti ki. Par us galti ne uski zindagi bacha li asad. Kya tumhe lagta hai ki jo log apne izzat ke liye ek ladki ki izzat pe haath dal sakte hai vo kabhi bhi use kush rrakh pate?

Asad: ammi aap apni jagah sahi hai par'

Dilshad: asad main sirf itna chahti hoon ki um zoya se maafi mango par issliye nahi kyunki maine kaha hai balki issliye ki tum dil se apni galti mante ho aur zoya ki izzat karte ho.

Asad knew that he respected zoya a little and that he was truly soory for what he had done. But it was zoya. Her arrogance and her ego always hurt his and she was making it extremely difficult for him to apologize. But he had too. He didn't know why he felt the need to be forgiven by her but he wanted it.

Okay so I hope this chapter is long enough to make up for all the days I had not updated.

And many must be wondering why I used ayaan when I could have used Rashid. Well first off all I find Rashid character full of words and no action and second I wanted to somehow show asad helping zoya come out of her depression indirectly. So I hope I did not make ayaan look OOC. And I seriously hope you people enjoy your New Year gift even though it's a bit late and leave your comments. I again wish you all a very happy new year.

Edited by Ayuzawa - 30 June 2013 at 1:03pm

The following 67 member(s) liked the above post:

yasmin10iliveyoushruti_raikhalidamohamed6cappacuinodreamygirl_95Manellmottalisony1990anam48eternalashaarhi.sarunzindagiKoolKatzpiyushimanjusha_92joa123geetapeshaa_avrcsuchishahranukamakshizzinia2411love_me_notCuriousmindAye12345ankitabarancustodian75amri123sehan4everKrystal001shabana20princessaaliyasakshiksgfarha623ksen-Siaa-nisha150bismazaman2000MayurnASYAhemvb.Suhasini.irock321blueflamessparikhNishitaraoshahzrads73937vrindaguptaEnchantressWhenInRomeAsyaloverSanthu.The.KinganopamaNethravathiasifiqbalshdelena_risingsea101HR-DMG4lifeteja21TheSexyDevilGurmeet4Drashti-Yuks-crazy4KASH_ARGroverAddict-Mrinalini-shanakyasharan-RohitMaxwell-

crazy4KASH_AR IF-Sizzlerz
crazy4KASH_AR
crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Happy New Year dear.
This ff is beautiful.
I love it a lot.
The whole police station scene and Asad's concern for Zoya was so wonderful.
Asad and Zoya can fight over anything.
Asad didn't wish Zoya to answer the awkward questions of police inspector while Zoya answered all the questions in order to satisfy her self-confidence and independence..
I was so angry on Asad.He left the girl midway in the late hour of night just because he could not control his temper.
Allaj miyan what's wrong with jahanpanah.inke gusse se jwalamukhi na phat jaye kahin pe.

I was left amused by Ayaan and Zoya's scene.I loved it sooo much.
The way Ayaan cheered up Zoya and gave her hope and confidence was mindblowing.I loved this scene from the bottom of my heart.This scene was serious,logical and funny at the same time.

Back at home,Zoya's entry was awesome.Asad's reaction to it was very good.
I loved the way Asad tried to make things normal between him n Zoya by deliberately picking up a fight.
ASYA are sooo cute.
I love the way Asad is all worried about Zoya.It's so nice to know that you are planning to get Zoya out from her depression by Asad's help.
Looking forward to the next part eagerly.
You are a very talented writer dear...
Don't feel low about the number of likes and comments.People would surely come around in sometime.
Being a newbie is not a problem dear.
IF is very welcoming and we all love to have you as a part of Qubool Hai and IF family.
I hope you may make lots of friends here.I'm Asma.
I was having my exams coz of which I used to give one liners.Now I'll try to post a bit longer comments.

Take care!
love u

Edited by crazy4KASH_AR - 01 January 2013 at 3:18pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayuzawakandygrover

HR-DMG4life IF-Rockerz
HR-DMG4life
HR-DMG4life

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Loved the update and thanks for the pm :D

Nikki <3

Ayuzawa

Ayuzawa Senior Member
Ayuzawa
Ayuzawa

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy4KASH_AR

Happy New Year dear.
This ff is beautiful.
I love it a lot.
Asad didn't wish Zoya to answer the awkward questions of police inspector while Zoya answered all the questions in order to satisfy her self-confidence and independence..
I was so angry on Asad.He left the girl midway in the late hour of night just because he could not control his temper.
Allaj miyan what's wrong with jahanpanah.inke gusse se jwalamukhi na phat jaye kahin pe.

The way Ayaan cheered up Zoya and gave her hope and confidence was mindblowing.I loved this scene from the bottom of my heart.This scene was serious,logical and funny at the same time.

I loved the way Asad tried to make things normal between him n Zoya by deliberately picking up a fight.
ASYA are sooo cute.
I love the way Asad is all worried about Zoya.It's so nice to know that you are planning to get Zoya out from her depression by Asad's help.
You are a very talented dear...
Don't feel low about the number of likes and comments.People would surely come around in sometime.
IF is very welcoming and we all love to have you as a part of Qubool Hai and IF family.
I was having my exams coz of which I used to give one liners.Now I'll try to post a bit longer comments.

Take care!
love u
hey asma!
thank you so much. and my name is siddhi.
i loved you detailed comment an i am glad you liked the whole thing and understood it well.
and about the comments. i was not feeing low about it. in fact i mentioned it because i wanted all of the people who had commented to know that it means a lot to me and that each comment is worth millions to me. thanks for being so supportive of me.

crazy4KASH_AR

Ayuzawa Senior Member
Ayuzawa
Ayuzawa

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1D_D3-Crazy

Loved the update and thanks for the pm :D

Nikki <3

you are welcome. and i am glad you liked it.Smile
Ayuzawa Senior Member
Ayuzawa
Ayuzawa

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 2:35pm | IP Logged

Happy New Year dear.
This ff is beautiful.
I love it a lot.

ASYA are sooo cute.

Take care!
love u

red: oh well i had not meant for it to be night. i think i showed the whole day and it was somewhere close to lunch time when he left her. i don't know if i goofed up because i continued the story after so long.
crazy4KASH_AR IF-Sizzlerz
crazy4KASH_AR
crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ayuzawa

Happy New Year dear.
This ff is beautiful.
I love it a lot.

ASYA are sooo cute.

Take care!
love u
hey asma!
thank you so much. and my name is siddhi.
i loved you detailed comment an i am glad you liked the whole thing and understood it well.
and about the comments. i was not feeing low about it. in fact i mentioned it because i wanted all of the people who had commented to know that it means a lot to me and that each comment is worth millions to me. thanks for being so supportive of me.

Siddhi you really deserve  appreciations for this wonderful writing stuff.
I'm in love with this ff.
I read about how you feel about the comments.I'm a writer and I understand what effect  the number of likes have upon all the authors.That is why I simply wanted to tell you that in the beginning this is what usually happens but slowly more and more people start liking  the ffs.I'm sure the number of likes and comments will slowly increase.

I just want you to be happy and cheerful about this ff and forum.
I hope you are having a good time over here.
Take care!

Ayuzawa

Go to top