Asad worried about Zoya...imaginable😆
Continue Soon
Thanks for the PM buddy 
ishqbaaz4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
great update loved it 
misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hey i love your story and i think you're a great writer. please add me to your pm list and have a happy new year

Ashi
Ayuzawa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: can_pak

hey i love your story and i think you're a great writer. please add me to your pm list and have a happy new year

Ashi

hey ashi. thanks. and i have added you to my buddy list. my name is siddhi.
Ayuzawa thumbnail

Sorry that this chapter is going to be an extremely short one but I have a party to attend so I couldn't write more. I'll update it soon though. Hope you guys enjoy it. See ya!!😊

Next morning Asad looked up from his paper as he saw zoya come towards the dining table. Zoya stopped when she saw him but then quickly feigned indifference and took her seat. Dilshad came with rotis and kept them on the table.

Zoya: good morning phupi!

Dilshad: good morning zoya.

dilshad was happy to see zoya in her good spirits. Just then najima came and zoya looked at her and smiled.

Zoya: good morning tamatar.

Asad looked at zoya and zoya looked at him.

Najima: good morning zoya. Good morning bhaijaan.

Asad: good morning.

Najima: main apki coffee lati hoon.

Zoya watched as najima went to get asad's coffee.

Zoya took the roti's and moved forward to pull the bowl of sabzi towards her. But before her hand could touch it she felt asad's hand grip hers. She looked up at him surprised.

Asad: bowl garam hai. Aapka hath jal jayaga.

Zoya: oh. Okay.

She had expected him to leave her hand but when he didn't she looked at him confused. She signalled him with her eyes to bring his attention to the fact that he was still holding her hand. When asad saw what she was doing he was confused. He looked down and realised what she was saying and hurriedly let go of her hand. Both were feeling awkward. Asad picked his paper up again and zoya ended up putting two more rotis in her plate. Asad looked at her and was about to stop her when she looked up and realised what she was doing and started putting the rotis from her plate back into the container. Asad didn't know what to do. He started to tell her not to do it but then stopped himself because he knew he would hurt her again. he facepalmed himself and that made zoya more nervous.

Zoya held the spoon to serve herself sabzi and ended up splling a little on the table. Again!

Asad got up with a start unable to see this anymore and that startled zoya so much that the spoon flew from her hand and went and landed on the asad's shirt. Zoya's hand flew to her face covering her mouth. Asad closed his eyes and drew a deep breath in to calm down. He opened his eyes, looked up at the ceiling and walked away. Zoya sighed with relief. But suddenly asad came back and zoya looked at him like a helpless kitten. He glared at her as he grabbed his coat from the back of the chair and walked away. Zoya held her breadth till she saw the door close behind him and then she let it out.

Asad was in the office when he got a call from ayaan. He rubbed his index ffinger on the bridge between his eyesbrows in uncertainity. He answered the call. he heard ayaan's frantic voice.

Asad: ayaan? Ayaan calm down. Batao kya hua?

Ayaan: bhai. Bhai jaldi ayiye. Yahan ghar pe gadbad ho gayi hai.

Asad: ayaan yeh kya keh rahe ho. Mein waha nahi aa sakta. Yeh tum'

Ayaan: bhai hasina bee yahan aa gayi hai. Aur..aur who aapka birth certificate le kar aayi hai.

Asad froze. His birth certificate? Where did she get that? And that meant she now knew his relationship to ayaan and nikhat. He felt like his heart had stopped beating. Nikhat, her marriage? Everything was going to be ruined. His sister's happiness was going to be destroyed.

Asad cut the call without even bothering to answer ayaan back and sat on the counch. His head held in his hands as he tried to stop it from swirling.

Edited by Ayuzawa - 10 years ago
Asyalover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
akhir aa hi gaye haseena apni aukat pe
teja21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update yar... continue soon...
risingsea101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Mindblowing <3
Short but worth reading, hope Haseena falls off a bridge😆
Continue Soon
P.S enjoy the party
Ayuzawa thumbnail
@crazy4KASH_AR

was my post that bad that you gave a didn't have words to comment?
lol