CID

Favorite Officer?

Poll

Who is your fav officer?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
simiamy thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
please guys ji,,, i am new to this Forum.. Vote Vote .. i am really curious to know who is most loved officer😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misha.as thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
one and only Abhijeet sir is my favourite...Edited by 9801103208 - 11 years ago
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Welcome to this forum.:)
I see that you are an IPKKND fan.Now see we all hate comparision posts.Now just assume some one from CID forum pops at ipkknd forum and opens a new thread asking who do u like more?? arnav or khushi??
see by this example i meant the same way all the officers especially trio..if they are absent,CID is incomplete.
Anyways hope u have understood.we all may have personal favs too but amnt voting for anyone.cos CID is incomplete without any of them.:)
Hope u have great time ahead here.Edited by Mini.S - 11 years ago
xcelz thumbnail
daya sir  the BEST:) :)

but really comparison polls are'nt reqd! All are good :)
INSTIGATOR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Why this poll is open yet?
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: luv_Daya

Why this poll is open yet?

Because it was reported only now...and I just saw it.

simiamy, the question of choosing a favourite cop is a sensitive issue here because it leads to fights and bashing and arguments...we recently had one on another thread.

Hence our early mods had decided not to allow comparision polls on this forum, especially those involving Abhijeet and Daya.

Like you every newbie who comes here, opens the same poll and many of us are just tired of answering this. So please allow me to close this poll to ensure peace here...and do enjoy your time here.