Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

An Open Letter to MB Creative Team (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 19

leverne

IF-Stunnerz

leverne

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
madz..the screen shots are messed up re..it was proper.. o.O
usko wapas delete karke copy paste kar..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "An Open Letter to MB Creative Team (Page 9)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CrazyGirl.21

IF-Stunnerz

CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
I agree with u that there should be more layers to Madhu's character and u have explained that very well! Even i don't like one-dimensional characters and do not want Madhu to be like that !!

Just one thing I wanna say that don't compare RK and Madhu! Yes, u can say that like RK has different layers as shown in the show and everyone wants the same in Madhu's character too but saying that the name should then be changed to Rishabh Kundra-Ek Ishq Ek Junoon is not good! I don't intend to offend you but thes lines for RK that u use are definitely offending! Pls think from the dimenson of both RK and Madhu fans so that atleast there isn'y patiality with either Madhu fans or RK fans! Thats a request !!

Otherwise, I agree with u that Madhu should be a girl who knows to answer back and to stand for the truth and herself! The examples of 
Radhaji and Trishna u gave are really well said! :)

I am ending my comment here and lastly, i am advicing u not to compare both the characters on screen space issue! The petition is based on Madhu's character not the screen space or something so pls lets stick to that only! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_

_Darling_

IF-Rockerz

_Darling_

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leverne

madz..the screen shots are messed up re..it was proper.. o.O
usko wapas delete karke copy paste kar..

Ren, I messaged you lol ..that's because I am from mobile. ..

leverne

IF-Stunnerz

leverne

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
madz...now its all right re...

abhi edit math kar kuch bhi...

_Darling_

_Darling_

IF-Rockerz

_Darling_

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ash.TanHa21

<font color="#9900ff">I agree with u that there should be more layers to Madhu's character and u have explained that very well! Even i don't like one-dimensional characters and do not want Madhu to be like that !!
</div></font><div>
<font color="#9900ff">Just one thing I wanna say that don't compare RK and Madhu! Yes, u can say that like RK has different layers as shown in the show and everyone wants the same in Madhu's character too but saying that the name should then be changed to Rishabh Kundra-Ek Ishq Ek Junoon is not good! I don't intend to offend you but thes lines for RK that u use are definitely offending! Pls think from the dimenson of both RK and Madhu fans so that atleast there isn'y patiality with either Madhu fans or RK fans! Thats a request !!</font>

<font color="#9900ff">Otherwise, I agree with u that Madhu should be a girl who knows to answer back and to stand for the truth and herself! The examples of
Radhaji and Trishna u gave are really well said! :)</font>

<font color="#9900ff">I am ending my comment here and lastly, i am advicing u not to compare both the characters on screen space issue! The petition is based on Madhu's character not the screen space or something so pls lets stick to that only! :)</font>

Hi, thanks for agreeing!:) And coming to your concern, regarding that comment, it wasn't even by me, but was by someone's member here who told me to add her comment.if you read the comments here. However, what she never said screen space. She was talking about characters. We All know Each characters is having their own proper screen space. She meant saying one lead character is multi layerd just like Ballu's character while the other one is not even though the show has her name saying it, still we don't see her character strong enough.
Did you get her comment now? Confused It wasn't anyway related to screen space. She was talking about characters.

Edited by Cutieee1992 - 22 December 2012 at 7:22am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Neutral_MonaCrazyGirl.21--Udhay--

CrazyGirl.21

IF-Stunnerz

CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
And If You Still Do Not Plan To Make Any Changes To Madhu's Character And Continue To Let Her Remain As Waspy, Kitchen Saaf Karne Wali, Pati Ke Liye Khana Banane Wali Patiwrata Patni, Then Please Do Us A Favor And Change The Name Of This Serial To "Rishabh Kundra - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon".!!

That Way We Would At Least Continue Watching The Amazing Histrionics Of RK, Marvel At His Complex Character, Feel That Atleast Serial Title Is Being Justified, Story Is All About RK And Won't Even Give A Moment's Thought To Madhu Who Is Forever Hovering In The Background
!! 

I am toking abt this Cutiiee! I it by someone else? See, whoever has written this i agree with that person on the fact that Madhu should no be a typical patwrata patni jo kitchen ma ghusi rehti hai humesha but the lines which are being said for RK defo shows comparing and is offending if see from my POV! :) I read the whole post and in my mind was that this girl is right but when these lines for RK came , i was very offended! 

_Darling_

dolly10

IF-Stunnerz

dolly10

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Totally agree with u
Awesome post

_Darling_

IF-Rockerz

_Darling_

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ash.TanHa21

And If You Still Do Not Plan To Make Any Changes To Madhu's Character And Continue To Let Her Remain As Waspy, Kitchen Saaf Karne Wali, Pati Ke Liye Khana Banane Wali Patiwrata Patni, Then Please Do Us A Favor And Change The Name Of This Serial To "Rishabh Kundra - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon".!!

That Way We Would At Least Continue Watching The Amazing Histrionics Of RK, Marvel At His Complex Character, Feel That Atleast Serial Title Is Being Justified, Story Is All About RK And Won't Even Give A Moment's Thought To Madhu Who Is Forever Hovering In The Background
!!

</div><div>
<font color="#9900ff">I am toking abt this Cutiiee! I it by someone else? See, whoever has written this i agree with that person on the fact that Madhu should no be a typical patwrata patni jo kitchen ma ghusi rehti hai humesha but the lines which are being said for RK defo shows comparing and is offending if see from my POV! :) I read the whole post and in my mind was that this girl is right but when these lines for RK came , i was very offended!</font>

Ash, yes, this comment I was talking about! She was being sarcastic to the makers/MB team saying how RK is Good while the other one is up to the mark, so why not change the name of the show!
She requested me to add her comment which I did, now you want me to remove it. Whom should I listen to? I have already messed up the screen shots since editing from cell phone messes up everything. Can't bother someone again, but if I do get to login to IF from Computer/laptop, I will edit it and try to write the same comment in different words if I can. Both of you members wishes will fulfilled!:)

P.S I am sorry that you were offended.

Edited by Cutieee1992 - 22 December 2012 at 7:42am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Neutral_MonaCrazyGirl.21--Udhay--

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.