Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

An Open Letter to MB Creative Team (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 19

Neutral_Mona

IF-Dazzler

Neutral_Mona

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
I agree with all points i hope their is any way that cvs read this post

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "An Open Letter to MB Creative Team (Page 7)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Soundarya22

IF-Dazzler

Soundarya22

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Absolutely agree. Hope this letter reaches the CVs. Please send it to every forum possible...FB, Twitter.
I started loving Madhubala because of her strenght & courage of conviction, and now she cries at the drop of a hat. We don't have to wait for the heroine track...please start immediately, we want our 'hauslon se veer' Madhu back in form.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Zorica_Bgdapplenpeaches0-SD-0

Heartless_Freak

IF-Stunnerz

Heartless_Freak

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
agreed specilly about dips,trishna n radhaji's part..how can madhu not feel what dips and radhaji has done to rk and behave like a goody goody bahu wid dem..she neve made radhaji realise how she has neglected her son instead it seems that 4 her it's all rk's fault and rk's all dat Atma pe Chot wala dialogues made no sense to her..same goes wid dips and trishna..cv's need to do something about madhu's character..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

applenpeaches0-SD-0

-Ratzz-

IF-Rockerz

-Ratzz-

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
superb post

amrithas

IF-Dazzler

amrithas

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
This is a typical case of power in the show not shifting in the way it should. IF RK was a force to reckon with when the show started ,it made the show what it is today. But now as RK is mellowing slowly, Madhu's character should pick up from there and shown to  becoming stronger, otherwise soon the chemistry and the show will fizz out. So please dont let that happen!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

applenpeaches

Zara_92

IF-Sizzlerz

Zara_92

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Very good post totally agree !

_Darling_

IF-Rockerz

_Darling_

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MarathiMulgi

Please add this as addendum to the open letter

If you do not plan to make any changes to Madhu's character and continue to let her remain as waspy, kitchen saaf karne wali, pati ke liye khana banane wali patiwrata patni, then please do us a favor and change the name of this serial to "Rishabh Kundra - ek ishq ek junoon".

That way we would continue watching the amazing histrionics of RK, marvel at his complex character, feel that serial title is being justified, story is all about RK and won't even give a moment's thought to Madhu who is forever hovering in the background.

Your comments has been added! Big smile

Sandy-Naz

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandy-Naz

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
mindblowing post and i totally 1000 percent agree with you..i also want to see development in Madhu character..and also her behaviour to dipali and radha g..when will we see a character similar to our normal life girls..who can answer when something wrong happend to them.who cannot forget easily what a person done wrong to them..i totally fed up with these kinds of female characters in indian serials..Ermm
can we send this mesg/letter to cv,s?

Edited by sundasnaz - 22 December 2012 at 6:01am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.