Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

An Open Letter to MB Creative Team (Page 18)

Post Reply New Post

Page 18 of 19

baisakh45

Goldie

baisakh45

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
i really support it.where the hell is junoon?for the first time cv's do something different with the heroine.we are really tired of seeing bechari aurat type heroine.seriously you guys should come up with strong character.like rk said "woh pehli waali madhu ki baat hi kuch aur thi" exactly this is what we all say.that sherni madhubala is something out of the world.please change her hairstyle or dressing whatever.drashti looks same as geet.please don't make rk becoming all goody goody.i hate this.right now what madhu is doing is to get rk seeking forgiveness to his mother is just a bogus track.rk's mother did not stand up for herself.at first i think madhu should make her understand her position in rk's life.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhusk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "An Open Letter to MB Creative Team (Page 18)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Riya.S.007

IF-Sizzlerz

Riya.S.007

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
most serials's female lead is one dimensional,so thats nothing surprising that mb is just same.but,yes,in no other serial,we find a larger than life hero with so much shades.in contrast to rk,madhu is too simple,predictable.mb had said in one epi that she is sherni and tedha bt we hv nt seen it except for initial epi s where rk tortured her.now everything is almost settled,ballu 's entry is a key to change her character in a whole new way.she hv to talk more to rk/trishna/radhaji/dips and change their pov.she hv to confront ballu and i would lv to see that without rk ' help.

we r hearing that the nxt twist would be her bollywood career,so thn this simple madhu hv to change.i am sure all fans would lv to see new mb who is strong,confident,stubborn . i also request cv to give her character variations. 

Madhusk

lovecolin

Groupbie

lovecolin

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
so very true, they need to stop making Madhu into this thing no one want to see, its over done , been there done that. so please give us the Madhu we fell in love with and not this whipped out version of her. the old madhu would have  put Dipali in her place long time ago not just smiling and say, OH ITS FINE. :(((

..Desi-Kuri..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Desi-Kuri..

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
t4s

RSP04

Goldie

RSP04

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Agree.. Agree.. We want old Madhubala back...

Madhusk

vinshe

Groupbie

vinshe

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 6:31am | IP Logged
I totally agree.. Madhubala's character needs to be stronger and she definitely needs to take a stand of her own than agreeing to RK all the time.. For once RK should listen to what she has planned for their future. I hope it happens

Madhusk

Madhusk

Goldie

Madhusk

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 7:31am | IP Logged
i also agree...i second...madhu(dd) character is not as interesting...back to our sherni...

(originally posted by (Wicked-Anoshka)

Yes, I agree too..her character is not as interesting..it's only our love and admiration for drasthi that we are tolerating until now...please cvs give her as strong dialogues and all..not just a pretty dollSmile 

BloodyHypocrite

IF-Rockerz

BloodyHypocrite

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
I dnt mnd if dey nmed d show aftr d male protagonist

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.