Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

An Open Letter to MB Creative Team (Page 17)

Post Reply New Post

Page 17 of 19

punam2712

IF-Sizzlerz

punam2712

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
i agree with this post
madhu's character which was shown to be bold and fearless has become too domesticated and down trodden
she needs to show rk that she is worthy him
she has chaudhary blood in her veins which seems to be mellow
she didnt take any stand against dips, karva chauth went crying, she did not attend the party with rk, what newly wed will let her husband go alone
she is too busy solving house hold problems to really revel in rk's love for her
and she needs more glamorous clothes
HOPE THERE IS SOME IMPROVEMENT IN HER CHARACTER
AND WANT HER TO FIGHT HER BATTLE WITH BALRAJ ON HER OWN 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "An Open Letter to MB Creative Team (Page 17)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RAMAN10

RAMAN10

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
I agree totally to this. The character of Madhubala seems too domesticated these days. There has to be a total makeover to her image. The role that she's playing now does not justify the title of the serial. Hope that the CV's get their act together & make Madhubala more interesting. The focus seems to have shifted to RK now. Even their romance is becoming a bit stale! He has reiterated often that he likes the vivacious & vibrant quality in her so don't tame her into being a doormat as I'm positive their chemistry will work better if she is on the same footing as him. 

BadGirlKiss

IF-Dazzler

BadGirlKiss

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Count me in. Agree with each point.

BadGirlKiss

IF-Dazzler

BadGirlKiss

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
I think she needs to be out of the typical house wife avatar. I am not pleased yet still enjoying. She needs a lot of shade in her chracter

Rockerchic

IF-Rockerz

Rockerchic

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
ROFL  ROFL  

Say what?

Did someone say petitions?

bhhhaaahaaa ahhhaaa

@TM

I am sure whatever is in this post is perfectly logical and clearly something the ' majority' approve of.

But that's irrelevant.

When a writer tells his or her story the character he writes is his brainchild. That is to say that's the only way his character makes sense to him. 

When you tell him you want him to change the way he thinks... well... let me assure you it's only downhill from there. 

You tell him write Madhu like this make RK do that... it's all fine and dandy on the paper... but it'll no longer be the writer's brainchild but just some jumbled cluster**** that nobody can make sense of.

Let the writer do his job. Feedback is one thing. Like saying ' i hate that Madhu is a scrape goat' is very good.

But there is a streamline difference between that and cornering a writer that he gets confused on what his story even is.

Free advice lena hai tho le lo. 

_Darling_

IF-Rockerz

_Darling_

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
This topic is for to sign it and kindly stick to the topic. If Anyone has anything to say to me, PM or make a topic anything, but don't spoil this thread. I have said on page 16 as well. Plss Don't make a mess here. This topic is done for a reason.

bhanu_rekhag

IF-Stunnerz

bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
agree with u dear..if story line can b changed for TRPS. ..then why can't it b in such a way that we get to c a different angle of female lead rather than a very common one...many shows garnered TRPS coz of strong female leads...so it is necessary to make our Madhu strong n independent n bit stubborn like shown b4...in initial episodes

the timid n soft n helpless Madhu was also the main reason for low TRPS. ...

when she started fighting RK after marriage n started challenging him is the start of progress in TRPS. ...

n of course romance n nokh jhok will always garner numbers irrespective of story n channels (proved scenario)...

so I think writers should concentrate on strong leads with gr8 bonding not a weak female n strong male like in every other show

just my POV. . . no offence...

amatul_7786

Groupbie

amatul_7786

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
GOOD POST YEAH WE WANT OUR SHERNI BACK.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhusk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.