Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

An Open Letter to MB Creative Team (Page 16)

BloodyHypocrite IF-Sizzlerz
BloodyHypocrite
BloodyHypocrite

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Don't compare vivian wid drasti bt yes i also wan drasti character to b strng
-WhiteGirl- IF-Sizzlerz
-WhiteGirl-
-WhiteGirl-

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
madz awesome post!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Udhay--

Chirpychicklet IF-Sizzlerz
Chirpychicklet
Chirpychicklet

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
TM, 

Though I have my reservations with Madhu's character, at no point I want it to be compared to RK's. RK's character is developed and Madhu has a growing graph which will be tackled with time and situations I believe.  I would request you to remove the content highlighted in red from ur post since makers must have given enough thought to name the show on Madhubala, so lets not be sarcastic and share genuine concerns only. 

MB team & Cvs, Can You Work Towards Madhubala's Character? Why Is Her Character One-Dimensional? Can Her Character Develop? Can We See different Layers To Her Character? Can We See Different Shades To Madhu's character?!
It's been 6 MONTHS NOW Since The Show Has Been started, Yet Still Her Character Is Not Been Utilized Properly. Can You FOR ONCE FINALLY Do Work On Her Character? And If You Still Do Not Plan To Make Any Changes To Madhu's Character And Continue To Let Her Remain As Waspy, Kitchen Saaf Karne Wali, Pati Ke Liye Khana Banane Wali Patiwrata Patni, Then Please Do Us A Favor And Change The Name Of This Serial To "Rishabh Kundra - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon".!!

That Way We Would At Least Continue Watching The Amazing Histrionics Of RK, Marvel At His Complex Character, Feel That Atleast Serial Title Is Being Justified, Story Is All About RK And Won't Even Give A Moment's Thought To Madhu Who Is Forever Hovering In The Background
!! ( REMOVE THIS PART)

Since they have turned the show more into family drama, both Madhu and RK are equally looking dull from what we have seen them in the past.  RK has mellow down and Madhu is behaving like a typical wife. Dead Since Madhu has so much influence on RK, its better if Madhu turns Sherni and we might see the old RK-Madhu back once again. Smile

Edited by Manonids - 23 December 2012 at 10:34pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kalyanireddySaiS

_Darling_ IF-Rockerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
This is NOT a discussion Post!! Neither It's anyway Related to actors. If Anyone have a request or anything, Plss Use PM than writing here!! This is a petition!! If U agree, Sign it. If Not, Make a topic or use PM. Plss don't bring unrelated things here!!
Hope Everyone Understands what I am trying to say!! It's a request! Plss.

Give me Some time Guys!! I will come back to this Post. Thanks.

Edited by Cutieee1992 - 23 December 2012 at 10:45pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chirpychicklet--Udhay--

Mehek25 IF-Rockerz
Mehek25
Mehek25

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
A very very good post and a much needed one also.
I agree with u 100% that this Madhu is not at all a pleasing personality.
Hope the CVs read this and act upon it ASAP.
At this point in time the show is rocking onlt thanx to RK (VD) and now Madhu's biological father's entry is pepping it up.
Thanx for the post and the pm also

SaiS

dreamymishti88 IF-Dazzler
dreamymishti88
dreamymishti88

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
completely agreeSmile
thanx for the pm
Little_Mermaid. IF-Sizzlerz
Little_Mermaid.
Little_Mermaid.

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 8:10pm | IP Logged

yes plz do this for us

DevilClan IF-Rockerz
DevilClan
DevilClan

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged
We want Sherni Madhubala not a timid domestic cow like heroine. For dat there are many othr shows to follow. We r not living in 18th cen. We want Madhu as strong and just as Rk. Aur koi b pativrta nari as u portray Madhu apne pati k dil ko chot phahuchane wale ko kabhi maf n kare chahe wo uski maa ho ya phir ex Gf ko to kabhi b nahi. And its nt d way to show madhu stubborn by making hr wear his ex's sari or refusing to go wid Rk to a party whn he want hr there or not undrstanding his pain as a young child on his mom's second marriage.

SaiS

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index