Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

An Open Letter to MB Creative Team (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 19

_Darling_

IF-Rockerz

_Darling_

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

i want a strong madhu ... where is the petition ...<div></div>by petition i thought we actually have a petition ... i think signing that will help the cause even more ... in a better way ...

Don't Worry, CVS will see this Post. Just Sign The Petition Everyone! Embarrassed Smile

Edited by Cutieee1992 - 22 December 2012 at 11:32pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "An Open Letter to MB Creative Team (Page 13)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bobby13rocks

IF-Stunnerz

bobby13rocks

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Yup..agree with u..We wanna see a strong character of Madhu...enuf of rona-dhona & kitchen politics..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maanluvsgeet

MaaNeeTLuV

IF-Stunnerz

MaaNeeTLuV

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
superb post loveed it !!!Clap

TheDragonLady

IF-Dazzler

TheDragonLady

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
ohhh a lovely post madz...

a much needed petition...

Madhu initially was shown as a strong women... who suddenly becomes a meek lady... 

i mean come on... your in built nature doesnt change... circumstances and situations make you change your opinion... but you cant change your true self... her reactions to trishna and dipz are unacceptable... 

PLZ its request CVs... bring madhu out from that kitchen thing and stop making delicious food for RK... 

I also feel the CVs have forgotten that they had planned this story to be different from others... but Alas... its going the same way as some SAAS BAHU SAGA...

the heroine track is lost sumwhere... 

yup v r loving this track... but again change in characters very hastily... RK's character has been well thought off and they have been successful in potraying the perfect grey character... with a strong background...

but the other lead madhu... who was a sherni initially is turned into very frail and feeble lady... her character lacks the gripping power... DD is a fab actor and her potential is not utilised to the fullest... crying and emotional scenes dont complete her character... madhus character needs to develop a lot.. who becomes an independent women... who can stand for herself...

i just hope CVs read this petition and take some action...

RENU1111

IF-Rockerz

RENU1111

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
brilliant postClap
agree its high time to show strong & bold Madhu enough of pativrata nari who is making good food in the kitchen all d time

anji-mira

IF-Stunnerz

anji-mira

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Good post Madzz.. We are with you

insight555

IF-Dazzler

insight555

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Yes...we want Sherni madhubala who was as fearless who can slap RK and who always stand by her right things and right person...

Vivu_barun

Goldie

Vivu_barun

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
yup agree wid u madhu character shud be changed made a little stronger

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.