Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

An Open Letter to MB Creative Team (Page 13)

_Darling_ IF-Rockerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

i want a strong madhu ... where is the petition ...<div></div>by petition i thought we actually have a petition ... i think signing that will help the cause even more ... in a better way ...

Don't Worry, CVS will see this Post. Just Sign The Petition Everyone! Embarrassed Smile

Edited by Cutieee1992 - 22 December 2012 at 11:32pm
bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Yup..agree with u..We wanna see a strong character of Madhu...enuf of rona-dhona & kitchen politics..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maanluvsgeet

MaaNeeTLuV IF-Stunnerz
MaaNeeTLuV
MaaNeeTLuV

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
superb post loveed it !!!Clap
TheDragonLady IF-Dazzler
TheDragonLady
TheDragonLady

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
ohhh a lovely post madz...

a much needed petition...

Madhu initially was shown as a strong women... who suddenly becomes a meek lady... 

i mean come on... your in built nature doesnt change... circumstances and situations make you change your opinion... but you cant change your true self... her reactions to trishna and dipz are unacceptable... 

PLZ its request CVs... bring madhu out from that kitchen thing and stop making delicious food for RK... 

I also feel the CVs have forgotten that they had planned this story to be different from others... but Alas... its going the same way as some SAAS BAHU SAGA...

the heroine track is lost sumwhere... 

yup v r loving this track... but again change in characters very hastily... RK's character has been well thought off and they have been successful in potraying the perfect grey character... with a strong background...

but the other lead madhu... who was a sherni initially is turned into very frail and feeble lady... her character lacks the gripping power... DD is a fab actor and her potential is not utilised to the fullest... crying and emotional scenes dont complete her character... madhus character needs to develop a lot.. who becomes an independent women... who can stand for herself...

i just hope CVs read this petition and take some action...
RENU1111 IF-Rockerz
RENU1111
RENU1111

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
brilliant postClap
agree its high time to show strong & bold Madhu enough of pativrata nari who is making good food in the kitchen all d time
anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Good post Madzz.. We are with you
insight555 IF-Dazzler
insight555
insight555

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Yes...we want Sherni madhubala who was as fearless who can slap RK and who always stand by her right things and right person...
param-admirer Goldie
param-admirer
param-admirer

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
yup agree wid u madhu character shud be changed made a little stronger

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index