Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

An Open Letter to MB Creative Team (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 19

EAREYE

IF-Rockerz

EAREYE

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
awsome post

think to see madhu as strong women

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "An Open Letter to MB Creative Team (Page 12)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

itsRitzi

IF-Stunnerz

itsRitzi

Madhubala Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Thumbs Upgo ahead much  needed

DonnaHarvey

IF-Sizzlerz

DonnaHarvey

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Amen. I hope they listen Smile

The.Lannister

IF-Stunnerz

The.Lannister

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Nice post. I agree with your points. I too want the old sherni madhubala back...the girl with whom RK fell in love with. I want to see back the same fire & spirit she had at the start.

I understand saas - bahu drama is necessary for the TRPs but then have the makers forgotten that their target audience isnt really aunties & grannys? Their target audience WAS (i hope still is) the younger crowd who know what they want, who dont care too much for "mahaanta" but just want to see a REAL & PRACTICAL heroine for once!

And the best time for this would be now. With VD on leave for 2 weeks for his marriage, instead of showing 'saas bahu & saazish & betiyaan"Tongue (read radha-madhu-dips-trishna) in the show, with the bahu always suffering & weeping, they can show madhu dealing with trishna, dips & to a certain little extent with balraj on her own. Giving Trishna back a little of her own, teaching Dips some much needed lessons & also asking Radha to grow up in the meanwhile! But I guess they have already planned the "mahaan" daughter getting her parents married off for this periodD'oh

I do want RK to be Madhus knight in shining armor when it comes to balraj...but i dont want her turning into a damsel in distress for that. I want them both fighting side by side against Balraj!!!

Oh and one more thing. While we are on the "full stop till 7 fere" thingSleepy can we please be shown a wife who isnt very pleased with this state of affairs & is trying to seduce (nothing intense if u dont want) her husband??? or is atleast teasing him mercilessly for making such hopeless vows??? I am so tired of the sharmili madhuSleepy and then can we have RK saying..."promises are made to be broken!!!!"

P.S.: If you see CVs what I have said above is nothing new...it infact is what madhu & RK would have done some months back if you hadnt altered both their characters so dramatically!!!!

Edited by iolahardy - 22 December 2012 at 9:35pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-SmexyGhost-maanluvsgeet--Udhay--

--Udhay--

IF-Stunnerz

--Udhay--

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
I'm signing this petition now!
I want Madhubala's character to be treated interestingly as well!
We wanna see d different shades in her character!
I agree with all the Posts in the 1st page, I'm glad that none of u have offended RK, whose character has been etched out impressively, in fact i have appreciated his character, which is really good!
I want CVs to do d same level of interesting work in Madhu's character as well!
The PH have got a super-talented, highly popular actress, DD as Madhu!
I hope they utilize her well! :)
UDHAYAKUMAR.S

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maanluvsgeet-SmexyGhost-

--Udhay--

IF-Stunnerz

--Udhay--

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -KhushiLicious-

And you know what,Actors get awards for character.
In MB RK character is very strong so obviously he will get all awards.
No offence bt this is truth.
I agree.
I know what u r hinting at, and I understand that this awards thing happened to DD's best friend, the one in ur name and DP as well!
I felt very bad for her, anyways I'm stopping it now, as I dont wanna go off-topic! :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maanluvsgeet

dewdropred

IF-Stunnerz

dewdropred

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
i want a strong madhu ... where is the petition ...
by petition i thought we actually have a petition ... i think signing that will help the cause even more ... in a better way ...

maanluvsgeet

maanluvsgeet

IF-Sizzlerz

maanluvsgeet

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

i want a strong madhu ... where is the petition ...
by petition i thought we actually have a petition ... i think signing that will help the cause even more ... in a better way ...

i totally agree with u Hima di...

we can sign an online petition...like http://www.change.org/petition Embarrassed

-SmexyGhost-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.