Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

An Open Letter to MB Creative Team (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 19

CrazyGirl.21

IF-Stunnerz

CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Cutiiee Pls do write the basic thing that needs to be explained in ur own words As soon as it is possible! 

Thanks for understanding! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "An Open Letter to MB Creative Team (Page 10)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

maanluvsgeet

IF-Sizzlerz

maanluvsgeet

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Agree wid u Madz...

Its High time CVs bring some improvement in Madhu's character

_Darling_

_Darling_

IF-Rockerz

_Darling_

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Trisha4evr

you gonna tweet this??? Please do...

Yes, it will be & even more! Wink

myramabin

Goldie

myramabin

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
i agree with u i understand cvs r under  pressure to to certain kind of female lead for trps but trust me as audience love rk  with his attitude nd his dialogues nd unpredictability same way they will love madhoo even if she doesnt behave like typical tv heroine. nd plzzz change her wardrobe nd hair style for god sake she is playing a beautician nd superstars wife

vaani21

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
What you are asking for is already in the offing, they are dealing with the side tracks really soon all this will be over, having been dealt with by the men and main story the heroine track will come into play and we will see more growth in Madhu's character. She will take on more responsibilities then, so all you are asking for will be realised and is the CV's plan already.

vaani21

sangeeta9211

IF-Dazzler

sangeeta9211

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
good post

rahmona_pakswe

IF-Sizzlerz

rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Awesome post!
Hope more layers will be added to Madhu's character. Her one dimensional character is getting boring now.

-brokensoul-

_innocent_

IF-Stunnerz

_innocent_

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Great post!..
I have always had an issue with Madhubala's character! I am still baffled at her as a daugther I can forgive you but as a wife I cant! And yet as a daugther she forgave RK for everything he did to her family! Booohooo!  RK had a lot of layers to his character, lately that has been missing, if am being honest!... But I wont complain because I believe CVS have focused extensively on his character and have neglected Madhubala's! All she does is cry 24/7 and I seriously am bored of it! Who is Madhubala? I am yet to figure that essential question out. There should be a balance and yet that balance has never quite existed!..

I would appreciate it, if the creatives could focus a bit more on Madhubala's character!.. She has a lot of layers, that are yet to be explored! I do not want to see her behaving as a sati savitri type of wife! We know she can do that! And we know she can cry! iN FACT SHE DOES THAT WONDERFULLY!.. But I want to see more! Like her feelings in regards to her own family! I am sure there is more there!.. Trishna and her face offs are always about Madhubala crying! Lets not forget that she is Ballu's daugther, so where is her craziness? Where is her voice?Confused Uff!!.. This might seem like a moaning essay! And trust me it is! I am sick and tired of her character!  *PERIOD*

It took RK to make her understand the importance of Shammu! Wah!Sleepy 

Sozzz Madz! I want more layers to be added!..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyFlame-brokensoul--SmexyGhost-Silentsoul--Udhay--

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.