Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

AnSh FF: NO GREATER LOVE: Chapter 15 p42 12/06 (Page 6)

Mithi_vani IF-Sizzlerz
Mithi_vani
Mithi_vani

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
wow... Lovely update.. Bt yeh...kya...aise sata kyu rahi ho... My braine was churning with those mistry ques...Pls...jaldi se next part update karo... I m waiting... Btw this Ansh moments was lovely nd very sweet... Nice part Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DrModel

VerboseG IF-Stunnerz
VerboseG
VerboseG

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Awesome update Sheena... but please update the next part soon!

DrModel

tistaa IF-Sizzlerz
tistaa
tistaa

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged

WOW this story is becoming more  interesting day by day...plz update soon

DrModel IF-Rockerz
DrModel
DrModel

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasanthimrao

Superb update...

Curiosity building from each chapter, I was trying to think what made her go to jugya in that night with which she met with dat accident.. All my thoughts are going in vain..

Will be waiting for the next chapterEmbarrassed

Wait and watch..wait and read ratherLOLThe story will unfold in due course..I might make the enxt update a happy one considering its xmasBig smile
DrModel IF-Rockerz
DrModel
DrModel

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vedo

Kya yaar Sheena, yeh kaisi Xmas present tha? Cliffhanger! I don't like 'em! LOL
On a serious note, awesome update!
I am becoming more and more your fan with each update!  Clap Clap

Thank youEmbarrassedHope I wont disappoint you further

Vishakha_Sakhi

DrModel IF-Rockerz
DrModel
DrModel

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tistaa

WOW this story is becoming more  interesting day by day...plz update soon

will tryLOL
roberoi IF-Rockerz
roberoi
roberoi

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shopaholicNY

Originally posted by vasanthimrao

Superb update...

Curiosity building from each chapter, I was trying to think what made her go to jugya in that night with which she met with dat accident.. All my thoughts are going in vain..

Will be waiting for the next chapterEmbarrassed

Wait and watch..wait and read ratherLOLThe story will unfold in due course..I might make the enxt update a happy one considering its xmasBig smile

Day Dreaming

vasanthimrao

DrModel IF-Rockerz
DrModel
DrModel

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
I had promised a Christmas present/update and so here it is. I wish to thank Vedo and Sang di for their support and advice. I would also like to thank all those who reply to my updates: it is this appreciation that keeps me writing. I would like to wish all my readers a very merry Christmas. 

Shiv woke up as the sun streamed in; he turned to his side and opened an eye groggily only to find that Anandi was up already. He sat up and listened for the noise of the shower, looking around the room for her but it seemed she was ready and about the house already. He had to ask her about the fear he had seen in her eyes; the anxiety he had seen; the question she had asked him/ He had to ask her why these thoughts had suddenly come to her.

Shiv got up and got ready and made his way downstairs. His eyes looked for her face, his ears waited to hear the chiming of her bangles; her anklets. He heard her voice then coming from the kitchen, her laughter, like bells, the joy he could hear filling his heart with immeasurable happiness as he made his way towards her. Jealous perhaps that it wasn't him who had made her laugh, but eager nevertheless, to know the reason behind it.

He walked in to find Mahi seated on the kitchen table as Anandi made puris, telling her about his match in a week, telling her how he had to go to Mumbai that night, and listing off reasons why he didn't want to go to a party he had to make an appearance at the next day. As if on cue, as if her heart had known he was nearby, as if it had started to beat a little faster than normal, she turned towards him, all the attention Mahi had held now directed towards him as she smiled. Before Shiv could say anything, she turned back and said to Mahi, 'Maine suna hai koi aur bhi aarahi hai iss party mein. You should go, talk to her, try and make friends.' Shiv looked at her, then at Mahi, with a confused expression. What were they talking about? Mahi liked a girl? He had told Anandi but not him?

'Kya baatein ho rahi hain, mujhse chupakar', he asked and as he looked at Anandi he felt his heart flutter overwhelmed with love. She was so beautiful both inside and out, she had so affectionately made his family a part of her life. Anandi turned away then scared that everyone in the kitchen including her husband would hear the loud dhak-dhak sounds her heart had started to make when her husband was around her. 'Nothing really, Mahi is leaving tomorrow so we catching up before he leaves on certain private and personal things', she replied. Shiv came up from behind and put his arms around her 'what private and personal things is he telling you that can't be shared with me?' he asked;  but she elbowed him off. 'Kya hogaya hai?', Shiv asked her with a surprised look. ' Mujhe bahut kaam hai, aur sab log yahaan hai, what are you doing? Anyways Mahi is going, he has a match next week, and he needs to practice so he is going to Mumbai tonight. You should spend some time with him. I am not going anywhere, am I? We can talk later', Anandi replied. 

Shiv turned to Mahi looking dejected as Mahi gave him an amused look. Shiv suddenly grinned at him; he had an idea. There was a conference in Mumbai that Shiv had been invited to and he had wanted to go. This would be a perfect opportunity for them to go to Mumbai, watch Mahi play, meet his friend and spend some time together. It was a plan. All he had to do now was plead with his wife whom the execution of this entire plan depended upon, and knowing how concerned she always was about everyone else in the family this would be no easy task.

*******************************************************************************************************

Bhabhi had advised him to go to the party so he had gone, but there was no sign of her yet. 30 more minutes and if she didn't come then he would leave. He had done what his publicist had asked and spoken to the right people. He wasn't too sure about these corporate parties. He was a sportsman and his job was to play his game right. He did not want to be a brand or sell himself on television; that was for the models and the superstars not for a cricketer. He was sure his parents and dadu would agree. Nevertheless, he had come but where was she?

*********************************************************************************************************

Shreya Singh walked into the ballroom and heads turned to look at her. She was wearing a short dress that her stylist had picked for her. It was a Namrata Joshipura dress and although she had liked the Elie Saab dress more, her stylist had felt that she needed to promote Indian designers as well and the dress had looked lovely on her. Nude Louboutin shoes and a Herve Leger clutch had completed her look. Her hair was in soft curls and her make up light. Shreya was used to all the attention. She had always been the prettiest girl around and she was now one of the top models in India about to make her debut in a film starring the biggest superstar in Indian cinema. Her career was on a high. Despite all this, Shreya longed to find true love, she knew it would sound filmy to anyone who heard it but she wanted to be romanced in true Bollywood style, she wanted to be swept off her feet, she wanted to be courted, she wanted a big fat indian wedding with all her relatives and she wanted a doting sasuma and jethani. She wanted it all. She believed that times were changing and actresses could work in lead roles even after marriage.

As Shreya had made her way around the party greeting the hosts and meeting the people she knew from the modelling world, she had felt his eyes on her. He had moved around too talking to people but it had seemed as if he had tried to wander close to her, she had looked his way and noticed that he had an aura about him. It was not an attitude that came from arrogance but from confidence. He had looked at her and she had wondered whether his eyes were amethyst or emerald. He had held her gaze and she had settled on amethyst for now. She had exchanged enough pleasantries and made her way to the bar trying to decide on what drink she wanted, 'Can I have a...', 'pineapple juice with coconut water', she had turned to see the amethyst eyes looking at her. 'How did you know?', she asked. 'I know a lot about you: favourite food: mutton paya, favourite brand: Louis Vuitton, Fav holiday destination: London'. A look of confusion had passed her then but he had been quick to reassure her, 'I read your most recent interview on the flight back to Mumbai'. She smiled then and looked up at him wanting to ask him where he had gone and why, about his favourite things since he was so media shy and hardly gave any interviews. 'Mahi Shekhar' he said extending his hand towards her. 'Who doesn't know you, Vice-Captain Indian Cricket Team' and she had shaken his hand smiling at him just as a flashbulb had gone off in their faces.

**********************************************************************************************************

As Anandi went downstairs the next morning, the photo and caption on the front page of the two newspapers the family subscribed to had caught her eye. Mahi was shaking hands with Shreya Singh, smiling at her as she returned the smile. The headline had read: BUSINESS MEETING OR MUMBAI'S NEXT HOT NEW ROMANCE: VICE-CAPTAIN and TOP MODEL! Anandi shook her head with a smile: her devar had certainly not wasted any time; what remained to be seen was the family's reaction, especially her husband's.  

Edited by shopaholicNY - 24 December 2012 at 9:41pm

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

HUSEiliveyouswrcanamika84saragnyasancheetasbadamvasanthimraoNDDgirlChit15AnusuyaYadavthe_Rijsarah88deepa911baublesKuruparorasurbhionlinebuddy75roberoiloveansh-Raz-Vishakha_SakhixaviaraDaltoniMithi_vani--SudhaS--tistaaVerboseG

Go to top