Balika Vadhu

AnSh FF: NO GREATER LOVE: Chapter 15 p42 12/06 (Page 40)

Post Reply New Post

Page 40 of 43

Payali09

IF-Dazzler

Payali09

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 2:13am | IP Logged
My dearest Sheena!  Hug Thank you for the update and the message!  I'm so sorry it's taken me four days to reply.  Got busy with assignments and work and couldn't be active on the forum.

You know I love your stories but still such a wonderful update! Clap

I'm so glad that Shiv is finally aware that something unusual is bothering his precious Anandi.  There's been so much happening with S that I was worried he wouldn't realize till the very last minute Ouch

For me, Anandi's urgent need to talk to her mum is a sign of just how desperate and desolate she's becoming.  She's struggling to hold it together and protect Shiv at the same time.  Desperate times call for desperate measures.  Eep.  Loved the way you set up the scene with A gazing at the stars for guidance and S gazing at his north star.  Yikes how much does this family have to deal with...daddu's funeral and the cops as well...ugh...I'm foreseeing much more trauma.

Can't wait for the next update!  Pick up the speed my friend, we're heading for a crash.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AnSh FF: NO GREATER LOVE: Chapter 15 p42 12/06 (Page 40)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

meshmo

Groupbie

meshmo

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
When r u updating, pls update soon Smile

DrModel

IF-Dazzler

DrModel

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
*Sneak peek*

Guys, I have not yet complete this but though i would post it anyways because I kept getting Pms asking when i was updating; so here goes a sneak peak. As I am not a lawyer I have taken certain creative liberties with certain dialogues and scenes so please do let me know if they need correction. 

Shiv walked into Inspector Singh questioning Alok about the consignment; and Alok had denied the charges quietly saying that he knew nothing about the weapons. He requested Inspector Singh to leave them be and explained that they had lost a family member.

"I have a search warrant, Sir. We have to search your house. I will also have to take you to the police station for a few hours to question you. This is a serious matter", Inspector Singh stated.

Ira spoke up, "Can you not see what he is going through, Inspector? He cannot come with you. We have the funeral in the morning. Why are you doing this?"

"Ma'am, please do not interfere in our investigations", the inspector stated sternly.

"Inspector, you cannot be speaking to my parents in that manner. Plus, had you done your job properly, you would have realized that my father owns 40% shares and I own my grandfather's share; 60% of the total business holdings are in my name. I also have the power of attorney as noted in these papers. It is I you need and if you want to arrest someone for questioning; it will be me. However, I request you to carry out your investigation; search my house and leave us in peace until you find proof stating that it is indeed my family behind the smuggling and not a worker or an outsider; innocent until proven guilty right, "Shiv stated as he stood into the living room with Nathu and Anandi  standing right behind him.

"Sir, I am doing my job as you are aware. I will have to take you to the station for questioning. You do understand that what you are being accused of is a very serious crime."

Anandi looked at her husband, realization dawning; off course dadu would have a will. He would have stated whom he would give what and if he had given Papa the ancestral house, then his share in the business would have gone to his grandson. It was now Shiv's company.

'I shall need to see those papers, sir', said the Inspector in a voice with no emotion. He felt for the family around him going through this. They did not seem the type to get into such trouble, perhaps it was all a misunderstanding. Perhaps Mr Shekhar had some enmity with the wrong type of people; however he had to do his job.

'Here you go, the papers', Shiv said as he handed them to the Inspector. 'The transfer orders from the court, the power of attorney papers my grandfather signed, the original factory ownership papers, anything else you need?' Shiv asked.

Anandi realized then; he had gone into the study to get those out before they had walked into the living room. 

The Inspector took a look at all the papers, and then said to Shiv 'You'll have to come to the police station for questioning. You will have to stay in jail until your hearing or until a judge grants you bail. Is that clear?' and saying that he grabbed the handcuffs officer ready to arrest Shiv.

'I am ready to go with you, but before that may I please speak to my wife' Shiv asked. The Inspector nodded and Shiv turned to Anandi with a look and she quietly followed him to the study.

Shiv tried really hard then to stop himself from hugging her, he felt as if he was being separated from her for a very long time. Even minutes away from her would seem like ages to him, and the look she was giving him wasn't helping. They stared at each other, tears threatening to spill from his eyes, and already falling down hers  until Shiv realized the Inspector was waiting and then gathering his composure said in a soft voice,

"I knew dadu had given me his share; he mentioned it but I never thought it would come to this. I would have told you as soon as everything returned to normal. Pease do not think that I deliberately hid something from you. I did not. Anyways, this is what you need to know: get Aditya Shah.  He is an amazing lawyer; if you need money for anything my credit cards are in my wallet and that's on my desk. I have signed a few checks if you need to make any payments while I am gone. There is cash in the last drawer in my cupboard if you can't get any from the bank", and Anandi heard him say all this the tears running down her face. What was happening? He was going to jail, she hadn't been able to protect him, and this was all her fault. A sob escaped her then, she couldn't control her crying and she ran into his arms and sobbed as he soothed her and the tears he had been holding back finally spilled and ran down his cheeks. He had not even mourned his grandfather, and already he was being separated from his love and his family. Why was fate so cruel sometimes?

'Shhh baby, I love you so much, everything will be fine. I'll be back soon. I haven't done anything wrong' he said to her wishing that everything would indeed be alright. She knew better and said nothing and then he finally kissed her for what seemed like ages and the salty taste of their tears mixed with their kiss. As they felt their arms around each other once more for this moment, Shiv could bear it no longer and as he pulled away from her he wiped his tears furiously, said 'take care of yourself' and walked away to the waiting Inspector.

Anandi stood at the door of his study looking at him as the Inspector handcuffed him and Shiv held his hands towards the Inspector unable to tear his eyes away from her, he didn't even care about what the Inspector was reading out to him about his rights. And then as he was led away, her eyes remained glued to his and before he disappeared out of the door she blew him a kiss and he placed his free hand on his heart and then pointed towards her with a sad smile and then they were gone and he was gone with them, as Anandi buried her face in her hands and cried for him, loud sobs escaping her. Her Shiv had been taken away from her and it was all her fault. Jagya was doing what he had threatened her with; she would soon be left with no choice. 

Edited by shopaholicNY - 05 May 2013 at 5:29pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

corinthiasbadambrick_redbaublesjazz89pAL-pALrdjhalibsrocksumamAakanksha_7Hiral_Halwaonlinebuddy75geet005Mithi_vani

sai1234

Groupbie

sai1234

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
OMG! Love it...please update super quickly!

Aakanksha_7

IF-Rockerz

Aakanksha_7

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 1:02am | IP Logged
hey sheena awsum sneek peak

cant wait fr ur whole update
was really emosnal
hope S gets out early frm jail
hate J alot Angry

Hiral_Halwa

IF-Rockerz

Hiral_Halwa