Balika Vadhu

AnSh FF: NO GREATER LOVE: Chapter 15 p42 12/06 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 43

DrModel

IF-Rockerz

DrModel

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
@ Vedo..so sweet thanks so much!!

@Vasanthi ...will try and post Chapter 1 soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthimraoVishakha_Sakhi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AnSh FF: NO GREATER LOVE: Chapter 15 p42 12/06 (Page 4)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mithi_vani

IF-Sizzlerz

Mithi_vani

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
wow...wt an interesting, breath catching.. plot dear... Supenceful, emonational drama...great work, dear... Bhichari A ka accident nd Jaggu the blackmailer...ohhh... I m very much curious to know wt will happen... Pls...pls...pls... Update asap...

Edited by Manshi - 22 December 2012 at 10:42pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DrModel

vandna12

vandna12

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Awww... make anandi get well soon Disapprove

.. Great plot Star ... continue soon.

DrModel

saviani

Goldie

saviani

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
What a start for OS... full of suspense...
Amazing... can't wait to read the next part... plz update soon...

DrModel

DrModel

IF-Rockerz

DrModel

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged

Hello again--here is the next update of my FF; I am not used to updating so frequently but all of you have been so kind and appreciated my work so much that I had to keep writing. Also its xmas so consider it a present; may not update so soon once I go back to work and university. 

The story will go into flashback now as I said earlier and the series of events up to Anandi's accident will be revealed. 

Please comment. 

Three weeks ago:

Shiv sat in the meeting but all he could think about was Anandi. Had she liked the bangles he had sent her today? He loved sending her little gifts, little trinkets, and little memories. He loved seeing her smile and the way her eyes lit up when she opened the gifts he sent her. He would leave her notes on the bedroom mirror, the bathroom mirror, the wardrobe door, everywhere. She would smile when she read them and text him a reply since she normally noticed them after he had left for his office. He waited eagerly for every message that came after she read the notes and opened the gifts. He had promised himself that he would give her all the happiness in the world.  Hers would be the first face he would see each morning, he would get restless if she didn't appear as soon as he got home at night. It would seem that all Shiv wanted to do these days was stare at Anandi, watch her, listen to her voice tell him about her day. He was mesmerised.

When Shiv got home that evening, the haveli's old servant Nathu who Mahi called Naths opened the door.  'Anandi', Shiv called out but Nathu stopped him saying 'koi faida nahin, bhabhiji ghar pe nahin hai' and walked away as Mahi chuckled at his brother's expressions. Wondering where Anandi was Shiv put his bag down and looked at Mahi who said, 'Before you ask, I would like to inform you that your mom and my mom took your wife to the mandir for prayers. Who knows when they will be back; and if you are hungry there is food on the table. Can we please eat? I've been waiting for you!'

Shiv sighed and walked to his room to freshen up and as he did, his phone buzzed with a new message: 'Ma aur choti ma ke saath puja main gayi hu!Na kaise karthi?Aap Mahi ke saath khalena aur mere intezaar mein jage maat rehna. We could be late, and you need to rest'. Shiv smiled when he saw the message. Anandi knew exactly how to make him feel better.

Dadu had not been keeping well and he had wanted Shiv and Anandi near him so Shiv was working from Udaipur and travelled to Jaitser for emergencies. He didn't like working this way and had tried to leave after a few days but dadu seemed to have worsened as soon as Shiv and Anandi left.  He was having trouble remembering things, not eating well and Ira had called Shiv in panic because dadu would not listen to anyone else. Shiv and Anandi had decided that for the time being this was the best option.

When Anandi returned from the mandir, she found the lights dimmed the TV on and Shiv asleep. She went and sat by him and looked at him as she remembered all that had transpired that day; everything from Jagya's return to his threats.

There had been something in Jagya's eyes that had scared Anandi; something sinister as if he would do anything to ruin her happiness; to ruin Shiv. Anandi knew Shiv was working on a few projects simultaneously; and it seemed Jagya too knew of this. He had also warned her that Shiv had made a few enemies amongst dangerous people and Jagya had laughed saying he would be using all these to his advantage. Jagya was in Udaipur! He had followed her and cornered her while she was out shopping for a gift for Choti Ma,  ' You ruined everything I had Anandi, I will ruin you completely; take everything away from you and that husband of yours; then you will realise what I went through', and he had walked away.

Anandi had been in a fix all day. She had wanted to ring Shiv at once and tell him about Jagya's threats. She did not want to hide anything from him; their relationship was built on trust and faith. But she had realised that it would be better if they spoke face to face rather than over the phone. She wanted Shiv to see her fear and realise how serious she was; how Jagya had not changed but worsened and how she knew he was not joking. She had wanted Shiv to reassure her that no one would separate them. Anandi had realised that her fear came from the fact that Shiv had made her life a beautiful dream. He had fulfilled every wish, been so patient, so understanding, so caring, so loving. He kept saying she deserved all that and even more and slowly she was healing. But Jagya had to return once again, to shatter her dream.

Anandi looked back at Shiv and rested her head on his chest. She could hear his heartbeat and felt as if it was synced with hers. She felt Shiv put his arms around her, 'kahan chali jaati ho tum mujhe chod kar' he asked her groggily. 'Aap ko tho bahana chahiye. What if I was to go somewhere far away, what would you do then?', she asked. Shiv sat up with a start and held her by her shoulders, 'Phir kabhie aisi baat maat karna. Kahin nahin jaane doonga main tumhe, Kabhie nahin...' His words trailed away as he noticed something in her eyes, something he couldn't place, and something her honest eyes couldn't hide from him. Something that had bothered him as he looked at her.

His despairing eyes had looked deeply into hers producing tears, his heartbeat had hammered into her heart rendering her breathless at what she saw in those eyes; the tender devotion he poured her way, and as if on instinct her hand rose to his face, the bangles he had sent her that morning chiming. He smiled and closed his eyes, as she traced the outline of his face as if she wanted to etch every contour, every line on that handsome face in her heart. She stared at him for a while, her hand back on his cheek, then she had wiped the tears that had fallen from her eyes and in her soft, calm voice said, 'Its late, go back to sleep. I'll be back', she kissed his forehead then and walked away as Shiv knew that whatever had brought this moment on, whatever needed to be discussed later, his beautiful wife had left him with yet another memory to cherish. 

Edited by shopaholicNY - 28 January 2013 at 4:55pm

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

juhi1990iliveyouUniqueUjjainiChansisaragnyaanamika84SHONAsssssssancheetaSinSinsony1990brick_redthe_RijAnusuyaYadavsbadamvasanthimraoNDDgirlChit15deepa911baublessarah88savianiPri_kinmukshilpi_KuruparorasurbhiAryaSonlinebuddy75loveanshMomrin--SudhaS--adi2512DaltonitistaaMithi_vaniVishakha_Sakhixaviara...Hanna...VerboseGHemaG

roberoi

IF-Rockerz

roberoi

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Sheena...u call this cliffhanger a Christmas present Ouch

You have to call it a teser and give us something Anshilicious atleast on 25th Big smile

I must stay your writing and portrayel of emotions is at par with some of the very good writers I have  met here Clap

Looking forward to hear from you soon and dont mind my first comment Wink...that is in good humor Hug

Edited by roberoi - 23 December 2012 at 12:23pm

Pri_kinmuk

DrModel

IF-Rockerz

DrModel

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roberoi

Sheena...u call this cliffhanger a Christmas present Ouch 

You have to call it a teser and give us something Anshilicious atleast on 25th Big smile

I must stay your writing and portrayel of emotions is at par with some of the very good writers I have  met here Clap

Looking forward to hear from you soon and dont mind my first comment Wink...that is in good humor Hug

LOL Updating the FF was the xmas presentEmbarrassedLOL I will see where the story takes itself on the 25th. 

Thank you for your kind words..you are sooo sweetEmbarrassed

I won't mind..it made me laughBig smile But isnt this Anshilicious enough?Confused

Edited by shopaholicNY - 23 December 2012 at 12:58pm

adi2512

IF-Sizzlerz

adi2512

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Sheena...

Awesome...Update...

Thoroughly enjoyed it...

Waiting anxiously for your next update...Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top