Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012

Who is the best among remaining contestant (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

mdroy

Goldie

mdroy

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
I think that Jazim is very good but last night I did not think that Ranjeet was a good compliment to him.  Renu should be next one out.  Based on last night's sur (assuming people still think that one should sing in tune):

Mohd Aman
Vishwajeet

Jazim himself in sur but Ranjeet slipped so many times that Aloke had to get up and leave -- seriously the Zakhm was the besura parts -- I feel bad complaining about him maybe Ranjeet might have had an off night but I feel furious if Jazim gets penalized for it.

Shenaz (he is good but slipped a couple of times, Nitin did better)
Jasraj slipped several times or maybe this sort of shouting is considered spirited so maybe I am wrong
Renu slipped quite a few times.  Salman might have made up for it but I don't know.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

karim.1965nayancee.desicrowdDabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who is the best among remaining contestant (Page 3)" in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

desicrowd

IF-Sizzlerz

desicrowd

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
MA is the best and hope he wins... M sooo glaaad that he has stuck to his genre and hasn't tried bolly songs... Cos he is best at what he does...
Second is Vishwajeet... He is absolutely fantastic... I just feel sometimes his songs selections are not as good, but he is trained well classically...
Shehnaz, Jazim are good too but I personally don't see a winner in them...
Jasraj will get options once he is out... SM has made sure... LOL... But I like this chap...
Renu needs to go...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gckasturishunu6Dabulls23tulipbaby53

liveon

liveon

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 1:20am | IP Logged
if we have to choose a singer who can pull the crowd, who can rock the shows, who can sing in live shows, there is no one but Jasraj who can do it.
Yes Vishwajeet can complement him either.

Respect for Mohd Amaan, he is a master in his own class but again I dont think young crowd will buy a ticket to walk up to his singing, same thing is with Jazim

if versatility is what we look for, if you seek originality, it's all the way jasraj
Magic is the word

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jacinta_91

CrazyDeeps

IF-Stunnerz

CrazyDeeps

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 1:14am | IP Logged
jazim & shehnaz

kaccha

music-a-muse

IF-Dazzler

music-a-muse

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 5:39am | IP Logged
I think the best were MA along with fareed and Vishwajeet  with Sniti !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sarf14Dabulls23

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
MA-Fareed
VIshu-Sniti

slumgod.

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

jacinta_91

Goldie

jacinta_91

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged

i agree,well to be honest,i cant stand jazim and aman,cause maybe i dont like ghazals,and i find them very boring,aman is a classical singer and i like classical song but just dont like the way he sings,he gets in to my nerve..sorry guys its just my opinion.

i really like jasraj cause he is talented and also vishwajeet,this two are like really good,lets hope for the best

Originally posted by liveon

if we have to choose a singer who can pull the crowd, who can rock the shows, who can sing in live shows, there is no one but Jasraj who can do it.
Yes Vishwajeet can complement him either.

Respect for Mohd Amaan, he is a master in his own class but again I dont think young crowd will buy a ticket to walk up to his singing, same thing is with Jazim

if versatility is what we look for, if you seek originality, it's all the way jasraj
Magic is the word

liveon

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.