India-Forums

LATIKA AND RUBEL MARRIAGE

malini96 Goldie
malini96
malini96

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

MY DEAR PKDH LOVERS,

u know abt the latika and rubel intro i am so much confusedConfused

but i think that latika will make make rubel fall for her so that she can marry him and so she have all diwan moneyOuchShocked

and in that that way she will also try to humiliate and insult pankuri Angryand adi standing up for her...EmbarrassedWink

and sheila mami suspecting latika ...

(i think this will be the future track)Smile

wat u think guys 

just give out ur opinions...Tongue

Edited by malini1996 - 21 December 2012 at 2:18pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

varsha joshiPaRtY.RoCkErzeefan 1elgeediyah_usHumnaAfaqbusybee..shesherkobitaanusha.cochin

throwingshadows Senior Member
throwingshadows
throwingshadows

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
i dont think sheila mami would let latika marry rubel. she knows latikas truth. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shesherkobita

shesherkobita IF-Dazzler
shesherkobita
shesherkobita

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
I am pretty sure they are going to be a couple... but how they work it out would be interesting to see... they don't have to be OTT evil... why can't just two similar minded people fall in love... they both love money & power... they would make a fine bad-a** couple...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

elgeeanusha.cochinsharna2k6

sharna2k6 IF-Rockerz
sharna2k6
sharna2k6

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
I would actually like to see them end up together.. It started out as a crazy idea of mine, but apparently CVs are thinking of teaming them out, so why not get romantically involved? I would be up for seeing that hehe.
Shiiya IF-Dazzler
Shiiya
Shiiya

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Lol i have a feeling that somewhere down the lane they are going to fall in love but i doubt sheila ki jewani will allow tgen to get married

elgee

shesherkobita IF-Dazzler
shesherkobita
shesherkobita

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
In today's episode when Rubel hit Latika's car twice and threw her some money ... it was De Ja vous for me for another serial that ended recently! The only difference the girl in that serial had a vry different moral compass than Latika... 
hateme2 IF-Rockerz
hateme2
hateme2

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by throwingshadows

i dont think sheila mami would let latika marry rubel. she knows latikas truth. 

I also think so. Moreover there is NISHA . Will Sheila tolerate her ?
superbuffon15 Senior Member
superbuffon15
superbuffon15

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shesherkobita

I am pretty sure they are going to be a couple... but how they work it out would be interesting to see... they don't have to be OTT evil... why can't just two similar minded people fall in love... they both love money & power... they would make a fine bad-a** couple...

One thing the CV might want to show is the contast between a similar minded couple like rual and latika and a opposite minded coiple like PAYA. It may finally change Avantika's mind frame about Pankhuri. But the effect of Latika's presence on PAYA!!! only God know what will happen

elgee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index