Page   of 9
Page 6 Page 9

marauder

IF-Sizzlerz

marauder

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snowey

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sharon Woods - SwaRon OS (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ABBY92

IF-Sizzlerz

ABBY92

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Though it was sad, I must say that it did have the Christmas feel in it as Christmas is also a time when you remember the loved ones that are not by our side any more !! Very beautifully written !!

Snowey

Anomic_loner

Goldie

Anomic_loner

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Hey sudha... Smile

Though it was a sad os...I must say it did convey a beautiful thought:
"They say humans are fickle, they are lost in time like a speck of dust easy to be erased on the other hand the memories and emotions is what stays. "

U always amuse me by ur writings and now u have turned to be one of my fav... Smile
Now coming to the update...sharon's feelings were so beautifully penned down...her pain without him...and the happiness she experience when she feels his presence around...and I like the name "Sharon woods"...:)

All in all a beautiful os...loved it...and waiting for a happy update from u now... Embarrassed

Snowey

--Destiny--

IF-Rockerz

--Destiny--

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged

Merry christmas to u as well sudha diHug...Well sudha di...i rly don knw wt to say...it ws sch a beautiful piece f writin...nd i knw i wnt b able to put in wrds crrctly...as u once tld me dat u lve nature a lot..Smile.well dat reflects in ur stories completely...it ws a vry emotional story...a ryd f a prsn hu lst her love...nd how she continued breathing nd livin fr him...it ws jst beautifully penned down..spellbindin...d lst prt wen sharon z dancin nd completely gve her in ws awesme.Star..how she lived nd dnced fr him...it ws an outstandin piece of writing...well it ws rly nyc gift for all f usSmile...thnks..waitin fr d other suprises...

P.S-wen u wl updte The Perfect Read...im rly eager to read swayam's part...pls continue dat soon...Smile

Snowey

reet_26

reet_26

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
AWESOME OS

Snowey

ShantanuSoul

Goldie

ShantanuSoul

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
             ~Embrace the pain & burn it as fuel for ur journey ~ 

I know how silly I echo when I say the above quote . . but, trust me - I'm numb right now after reading this OS . . with some anonymous  pricky sensation is  teeming within my figure . . . accumulating my sensitivities somewhere inside . .the above quote is the only earned bit my vivaciousness  could mange to gather. . .

Sudha- I'm keeping raw  here . . I despise Sadness . .I really do . .I'm an ultimate sucker of fairytales . .but, do u have any contemplation, what u've sketched here under the title of sadness . . . Nope, I'm not gonna draw  my own creepy viewpoint here  . . . coz I know  I'll fall  destitute in defining the Excellency of  ur write ups . . all I can say - this OS was Way More Magnitude  than the vague term "sadness" with roaring amount of passion in disguise of "biting-memories"  alongside by  tiny glimpse of blunt softness I could discern within the character of Sharon . . . .Clap

And Sudha . . . Do I need to specify how Aesthetical  & Marvelous writing prowess u possess . . . Ur each & every word selection  and synchronization with the theme always leave  me in awe . . . Girl, u are one Master Piece altogether I can managed to say . . . . Hats off . . . . .Clap 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

paro1311--Tanzz--Snowey

_Deepika_

Coolbie

_Deepika_

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 3:39pm | IP Logged

Snowey

swaron_ss

swaron_ss

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
As always your work left me spellbound. Even though it was a sad work the ending had some soothing effect on me. Waiting for the happy OS as well

Snowey

Post Reply New Post

Go to top