Sharon Woods - SwaRon OS - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
awesome OS though it was a sad one you wrote it beautifully👍🏼
i liked it!!
Awesome os
When I start reading this os i thought it will be romantic os as it was his birthday.Sharon's state of mind was beautifully described.
Waiting for happy wala os..:)
Reserved
Unres

Sudha, This is the first Time I reserved on ur work n dat is coz its d first tym I got one of d starting pages😆

I always had to say dis, I love the way you write.

You describe every lil movement and emotion so well dat one can actually witness it.

Even wen a scene has complete silence, it is never awkward to read.

I loved this OS so much, her pain and her guilt, I admit i could feel it all, and her reactions, I mean i m really at loss of words..

I dont care if it was a Sad one, as far as it turns out to be this Awesome..I wil read it again n again..I loved dis way tooo muchh!! 😃
Edited by sweetangelpayal - 11 years ago
Hey Sudha...🤗

That was another brilliant piece of work from your side...though it was sad...but the masterfully depicted story of love left me numb...i believe in fairy tales...but i am a sucker for platonic love...love beyond life...immortal love...love after mortal body...love of souls...that's what this beautiful OS of yours depicted...love beyond life...

Her love ...her promise...her struggle...her tussle...so brilliantly described...i am at loss of words...her pain...pain ran through the veins of this OS...pain of loosing love..

Have you ever, tried stopping your tears? Have you ever had to hold back your tears from pouring down? The pain, the cries from her heart soon hit, her head as she felt the pinch, she pressed her lips really hard to gather courage to keep up to his promise.

.The dance...was beyond any words of appreciation...you depicted her pain through that dance...so beautifully...her pain..her love...her fear...

The conclusion to this amazing piece of work was majestic...the love of their souls...took over ..mere human bodies...she smiled through his touch...his presence...in the thin air around her...Humans die...love lives...true...

They say humans are fickle, they are lost in time like a speck of dust easy to be erased on the other hand the memories and emotions is what stays.

Beyond any words of appreciation...keep showering such brilliant stuff ...u are just AMAZING...Merry Christmas dear...may almighty bless u with all the happiness...

ps-thanx for the PM ananya 😳

Edited by deep_Tanha - 11 years ago
Marvelous os sudha...
U wrote it beautifully ...
Mmuuaahh...
Luvd it...
Edited
🤗sudha.. u had me at the first line!!
u started off creating the beautiful visual of a vintage villa overlooking the woods. infact the entire os was very graphic, nd i loved that.
wat really plucked at my heartstring is the way sharon danced out her pain. her struggle to keep the promise to not cry was beautiful. i know beauty is not somethin v associate wth pain nd sadness but thts the word i can think of here nd thts wat it was for me.  
the dance, her movements.. yet again so well written tht i cld visualise it al so vividly.
as always u've done a grt job.. nd sharon woods lived upto everythin i expected it to😊
ps: bring on the happy os soon!!
Edited by paro1311 - 11 years ago
Awesome OS...
Nicely penned down OS...
Thnkx for the PM dear...

Simren👏
Beautifully written Sudha <3
Awesome OS sudha...👏👏 fab 😃
Awesume os sudha.though it was sad one but loved it.sharons pain was beautifully penned down.amazing😊 looking forward for happy wala os.thanks for the pm ananya😊