Please sign this petition!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
I know this is in no way related to the section but hear it out. I'm posting it in a new topic so everyone can be aware of this petition. 

Please go to the link below and sign the anti-rape petition made to Pranab Mukhejee if you haven't already. There are 62 thousand signatures already. But more the better! We need more voices to be heard! Need at least 12 thousand more signatures. Please do this for the brutally tortured Delhi gang rape victim.She needs us!

Also,spread the message across to your FB/twitter/friends/family and to any other forum you post on. More help this cause gets, the better! 

http://www.change.org/en-IN/petitions/president-cji-stop-rape-now

Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

I know this is in no way related to the section but hear it out. I'm posting it in a new topic so everyone can be aware of this petition. 

Please go to the link below and sign the anti-rape petition made to Pranab Mukhejee if you haven't already. There are 62 thousand signatures already. But more the better! We need more voices to be heard! Need at least 12 thousand more signatures. Please do this for the brutally tortured Delhi gang rape victim.She needs us!

Also,spread the message across to your FB/twitter/friends/family and to any other forum you post on. More help this cause gets, the better! 

http://www.change.org/en-IN/petitions/president-cji-stop-rape-now

Thanks for this.  Signed and put out the word.
Signed.. btw such poor response for this wonderful effort? 😭
Originally posted by Pentaminous.

Signed.. btw such poor response for this wonderful effort? 😭

I pasted it on all the busy forums so hopefully everyone has seen. The signatures did increase from 62000 to 68000 in less than 24 hours. So I think a lot of people are signing it. That really counts. 

Thank you for signing it Penta and Xarina! 😃
Edited by Dexterkilaila - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

I pasted it on all the busy forums so hopefully everyone has seen. The signatures did increase from 62000 to 68000 in less than 24 hours. So I think a lot of people are signing it. That really counts. 

Thank you for signing it Penta and Xarina! 😃
You are welcome, Dexter.  Being in the UK its the least I could do.  I admire all the people in India who took to the street demanding justice and change.  A big 👏 for them.
Mods can you please make it as a global announcement?? we need maximum signs.. !