Posted: 11 years ago
I know this is in no way related to the section but hear it out. I'm posting it in a new topic on IloveDrama's suggestion. 

Please go to the link below and sign the anti-rape petition made to Pranab Mukhejee if you haven't already. There are 62 thousand signatures already. But more the better! We need more voices to be heard! Need at least 12 thousand more signatures. Please do this for the brutally tortured Delhi gang rape victim. 

Also,spread the message across to your FB/twitter/friends/family and to any other forum you post on. More help this cause gets, the better! 

http://www.change.org/en-IN/petitions/president-cji-stop-rape-now

Guys please sign the one below as well!  Anything helps at this point! This is for justice so let's all come together and sign as many petitions we come across. 

Originally posted by Petition

Can you please ask everyone to sign this petition as well?  

PETITION: Stricter Laws such as Death Penalty should be implemented against Rapists.

https://www.causes.com/actions/1716717?recruiter_id=41008648&utm_campaign=invite&utm_medium=wall&utm_source=fb

Edited by Dexterkilaila - 11 years ago
Public outrage does make a lot of difference. It definitely did in the Jessica Lal case. Hopefully this time too something positive will come out and I hope the mass outrage makes some difference. 

More people need to know abt this. Lets sticky this for a few days and that way this thread will have more visibility. 
I absolutely agree Dex! Signing it! :)
Great job, Dexy. I have already signed it.
Thank you for sticking it Maddy. 😃Thank you everyone who've signed it and will sign it. Please keep spreading the word as much as you can and at as many places as you can. We can only try to raise awareness and hope for her recovery at this point! ðŸ˜’
Done ...Every little effort counts...
@ Maddy...is it possible to make it sticky in the Global Announcements?...will give it much more visibility...The more signature it gets...the better...
I suggest that everyone who has got FB and Twitter accounts...please put the link  there...I am going to put it on mine...
Originally posted by blue-ice

@ Maddy...is it possible to make it sticky in the Global Announcements?...will give it much more visibility...The more signature it gets...the better...

After I stickyied it here, I did PM the GMs. They are not online...  I have already sent them the link of this thread, hopefully they will make this a GA.