Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

Mayank's looks (Page 3)

Poll Question: Is Mayank Garg..........?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
13 [11.71%]
27 [24.32%]
71 [63.96%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

TRUTHALWAYS

Groupbie

TRUTHALWAYS

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by happygirl123

Mayank is average looking but calling a person ugly is not right we are all creations of God and however we look is not up to us

Yes... You are right

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mayank's looks (Page 3)" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TRUTHALWAYS

Groupbie

TRUTHALWAYS

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hashii

What u said abt Mayanks Character is Absolutely spot on. 

But looks , well Ankit is an average looking guy, For me I dont like the way he always make his face to show that he got irritated.. Its kind of over acting .I saw the same face in Pratigya also, He needs to work on that ..

He has to work on his facial expressions, whenever i see him making his face i get irritated

Yeah, I agree!! He had the same expressions in Pratigya too.. It's over acting like you said..

Haha.. Same here! Even I get irritated when I see those expressions & the stupid qualities that his character portrayed made it worse!!

After knowing the truth, Mayank felt bad that he didn't trust Gunjan..

Charu is already showing her colours.. I want Charu to make both the chaachi's lives HELL LOL

mizzneetu

Goldie

mizzneetu

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
I think Rajeev is the most handsome, he literally embodies the whole "tall, dark and handsome" thing- and I dunno...I love his jawlineEmbarrassed. And Vihaan has the nice chocolate boy looks. So Vihaan is good looking as well. However Mayank is really nothing special. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TRUTHALWAYSpostmodernistbrat2008MSN_Vanny

TRUTHALWAYS

Groupbie

TRUTHALWAYS

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mizzneetu

I think Rajeev is the most handsome, he literally embodies the whole "tall, dark and handsome" thing- and I dunno...I love his jawlineEmbarrassed. And Vihaan has the nice chocolate boy looks. So Vihaan is good looking as well. However Mayank is really nothing special. 

I don't like Mayank or even Vihaan (maybe because of their nature) Unhappy

But OH MY GOD!!!! You perfectly described Rajeev!!!! Embarrassed

Rajeev is the most handsome guy in the show & I like his jawline too Day Dreaming

Also Rajeev's character is the best among all 3 male actors Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

postmodernisttvFan2013

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
No one has right to talk about someone looks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meriam25

TRUTHALWAYS

Groupbie

TRUTHALWAYS

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CrazyFans1

No one has right to talk about someone looks

My dear friend, I am not a saint..!!

At some point of time, I think everyone speaks about a person's looks whether the person is a tv star, film star or a common man/woman whom we know..
We do think & talk about people's looks randomly or while dating or while marrying!!

But I agree that it's rude to comment on people's looks as it is not in our hands & given by God..
So I am sorry for that!

But I am saying that it is human nature to judge people based on their looks or character etc..

Lastly, everyone makes mistakes, but what matters is that we accept our mistakes & try to improve..

So I am sorry for commenting on Mayank's looks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

postmodernist

Andy_Dynamite

IF-Dazzler

Andy_Dynamite

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 6:53am | IP Logged
he has dis cute looks... he shud b in sum colg youth show... doin a role f sum goood mummas boy...Geek definately he needs acting classes... i once again say..i find him cute...and not handsome...

shalluuu

IF-Stunnerz

shalluuu

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 7:31am | IP Logged
all boys are handsome...what abt you who made comment on others like ugly

no body is ugly ...person who call other ugly they themselves are ugly...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.