Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chaccha

Originally posted by ani_gr

I found similar things today.. I loved the most when Hetal tookt he baby and how she stopped crying.. Felt bad for Kokila that the  baby cries when she takes her...Cry.. But Gopi was clever to explain her what.. 
Kinjal's jealousy is showing a lot these days.. She is now smelling what she missed all this while.. 
Urmi.. Angry.. less said the better. Even in the hospital she wa stalking about even if Yamraj comes, Vevan ji ko kuch nahi ho saktha or something on this line.. I just hated at that point.. She does not even think what she can speak...
Even for the tiny little baby her nautanki has to come in between. She takes 100 Rs and then keeps and then give 11 Rs.. How cheap...Angry.. I hope she is not going to come to MM every day with some bahanas... 
She has already planted a KK that Rashi should give birth to a boy baby.. how silly she is..OuchAngry
Bts., liked  your post..

Koki will find a way to get her potin's approval, I'm sure.

Urmi is incorrigible, like always. I hated the money part the most today. What has the child done to her? Total gadheri. Thumbs Down Also, I think she should have been embarrassed to say that Rashi will birth a boy. Obviously, the Modis don't give a fig about the gender, then why should anyone harp about it? The Modis will celebrate whether Rashi's baby is a boy or a girl. Confused

@Bold - Rachna, do you think Urmi even cares what the Modi's think? Confused The fact that she is herself a woman and she has a daughter who she so much dotes on (well, I do think she loves Rashi) should have made Urmi a little more open to Gopi's little baby girlOuch
But even then she thinks about money and her own agendas. Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaccha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My lovelist 12/21/2012 (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Awesome rant Rachna... Big smile

oh i love Jigar recation on Ahem cuteness... Indeed he knows his bro very well Wink
Ahemji were really cute today Embarrassed

Kinjal is actually getting jealous with falguni.. Kinjal hetas falguni presene with dhawal.. Look today she was blowing in anger when dhawal or falguni stood next each other... She play a ture wife card n show falguni abt her improtance in dhawal life... Love kinjal attitude Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Chacchaani_grJustlikethat1

ani_gr

IF-Sizzlerz

ani_gr

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Originally posted by ani_gr

I found similar things today.. I loved the most when Hetal tookt he baby and how she stopped crying.. Felt bad for Kokila that the  baby cries when she takes her...Cry.. But Gopi was clever to explain her what.. 
Kinjal's jealousy is showing a lot these days.. She is now smelling what she missed all this while.. 
Urmi.. Angry.. less said the better. Even in the hospital she wa stalking about even if Yamraj comes, Vevan ji ko kuch nahi ho saktha or something on this line.. I just hated at that point.. She does not even think what she can speak...
Even for the tiny little baby her nautanki has to come in between. She takes 100 Rs and then keeps and then give 11 Rs.. How cheap...Angry.. I hope she is not going to come to MM every day with some bahanas... 
She has already planted a KK that Rashi should give birth to a boy baby.. how silly she is..OuchAngry
Bts., liked  your post..

Gayathri.. @ Bold is what I do not getConfused 
How can Urmi decide what sex the baby will be even if Rashi gets pregnant?  Ermm So Rashi may have twin girls nextWink Urmi can do nothing. And does Urmi even care if Rashi wants to be pregnant or not?Ouch

No.. She has to somehow get her agenda across. Dead But just like it is a fact that Ahem is the first born of his generation of Modis it is a fact that his daughter is the first born of hers. 
Most probably a male child will mean a male heir for the business. But with the families business already divided under Chirag and Ahem equally all this is moot point to discussLOL Urmi lives in the stone ageDead
Exactly Harini.. Both Ma Beti have an eye on waaris... how stupid is that.. how can Urmi decide on the sex of the baby..
LOLLOL.. that will be awesome if Rashi gets twin girls... hahaha.. She definitely wont take care of Rashi..all her life is dedicated to wealth, waaris yeh woh.. that's about it.. 
exactly... in this age.. she should not be even thinking if it is a girl or a  boy...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChacchaJustlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
So here is my listBig smile

Love

* Ahem's smitten with his daughter and it is pretty obvious to the entire family. Koki is right.. The minute he finds that he is comfortable handling her, he will never let her goEmbarrassed He is so sweet with his purchases and then also with hesitating. Beti M can be proud of him. He never says no when it comes to herSmile

* Gopi's knowing smile when Ahem said he could not decide. She has come to understand him very well now.

* Koki's insecurity.. I know it sounds weird. But somehow I like that Koki will work towards getting to her PotiEmbarrassed I loved her hurt look when baby started crying and her surprise when she stopped when Mota Bhabhi took her in her hand (Hetal's expression was amazing at that point Star).  Gopi was quick and also understanding to tell her MIL that it was not anything to do with her. I think Gopi will help Koki bond with the child just as Koki helps her take care of the baby.

* Jigar and Kinjal. Ok.. These two will make any bua and Kaka proud. Their enthusiasm is very apparent.. Loved the fact that Kinjal was touched by her mother keeping her clothes for her niece. I do hope their relationship gets better.

* I think Jigar's photos will soon be hung all over MM. The Papa-Baby moment has been captured foreverEmbarrassed

* Rashi's happiness at the baby. She cares for the child.

* The precap. Ok.. Ahem is just too adorable. The way he told his mom about what happened. Aww.. He is just so cuteEmbarrassed

Dislike

* Urmi's boy baby talk. I think Koki saw right through itSmile She sees what Urmi is sayingSmile

* Oh the baby exchange between Rashi and Urmi.. Horrible. I hope Urmi never ever holds her again.  Rashi also needs to be a little careful. Babies are not boxes to just keep fighting and changing hands.

* Gopi needs to stop people from handling her baby like Rashi and Urmi did today. Gopi was worried and yet she was not able to tell UrShi that they  give the baby back. Koki had to do it for her. I am worried. Gopi has to stand up to UrShi for her child. She gets to decide what is good for her baby. She knows what is right and wrong. When will Gopi do that?Ouch

* Urmi's cheapness and her hinting that  Beti M is unlucky. She made Koki worried and I think Koki will just become more protective than ever.. One more person to look after..Sleepy

Last but not least..
It is high time Rashi makes her mom stop from coming to MM all the time. Rashi is guilty by association. She looks bad because she is always right beside her mom when her mom is doing or saying something stupid. 
If Rashi ever wants to be happy, then she needs to limit the amount of time she gives her mom. If she spent that time understanding Jigar, maybe they will be on their way falling in love and one day may even fall pregnant.

Today both times or rather all 3 times Koki caught her, she was doing something that Koki disapproves. Gossiping, hurting the baby and finally showing disrespect. Rashi just needs to stop doing all theseConfused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Chacchaani_grNazimKiDewaniDeepzpadukone

ani_gr

IF-Sizzlerz

ani_gr

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Harini..loved your response to Rachna's post.. I too just hated the way they were handling the  baby.. Rashi n Urmi.. OMG...Shocked.. she is just a few days old baby.. Urmi cannot even understand that.. loved how Koki said to her that we dont put new clothes ont he new born baby... Doesn't Urmi know this ? Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChacchaJustlikethat1

-nilani-

Goldie

-nilani-

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Nice PostTongue

Chaccha

awesome-raji

IF-Rockerz

awesome-raji

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
great post !!

Chaccha

mona05

IF-Dazzler

mona05

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

So here is my listBig smile

Love

* Ahem's smitten with his daughter and it is pretty obvious to the entire family. Koki is right.. The minute he finds that he is comfortable handling her, he will never let her goEmbarrassed He is so sweet with his purchases and then also with hesitating. Beti M can be proud of him. He never says no when it comes to herSmile

* Gopi's knowing smile when Ahem said he could not decide. She has come to understand him very well now.

* Koki's insecurity.. I know it sounds weird. But somehow I like that Koki will work towards getting to her PotiEmbarrassed I loved her hurt look when baby started crying and her surprise when she stopped when Mota Bhabhi took her in her hand (Hetal's expression was amazing at that point Star).  Gopi was quick and also understanding to tell her MIL that it was not anything to do with her. I think Gopi will help Koki bond with the child just as Koki helps her take care of the baby.

* Jigar and Kinjal. Ok.. These two will make any bua and Kaka proud. Their enthusiasm is very apparent.. Loved the fact that Kinjal was touched by her mother keeping her clothes for her niece. I do hope their relationship gets better.

* I think Jigar's photos will soon be hung all over MM. The Papa-Baby moment has been captured foreverEmbarrassed

* Rashi's happiness at the baby. She cares for the child.

* The precap. Ok.. Ahem is just too adorable. The way he told his mom about what happened. Aww.. He is just so cuteEmbarrassed

Dislike

* Urmi's boy baby talk. I think Koki saw right through itSmile She sees what Urmi is sayingSmile

* Oh the baby exchange between Rashi and Urmi.. Horrible. I hope Urmi never ever holds her again.  Rashi also needs to be a little careful. Babies are not boxes to just keep fighting and changing hands.
Gopi needs to stop people from handling her baby like Rashi and Urmi did today. Gopi was worried and yet she was not able to tell UrShi that they  give the baby back. Koki had to do it for her. I am worried. Gopi has to stand up to UrShi for her child. She gets to decide what is good for her baby. She knows what is right and wrong. When will Gopi do that?Ouch

* Urmi's cheapness and her hinting that  Beti M is unlucky. She made Koki worried and I think Koki will just become more protective than ever.. One more person to look after..Sleepy

Last but not least..
It is high time Rashi makes her mom stop from coming to MM all the time. Rashi is guilty by association. She looks bad because she is always right beside her mom when her mom is doing or saying something stupid. 
If Rashi ever wants to be happy, then she needs to limit the amount of time she gives her mom. If she spent that time understanding Jigar, maybe they will be on their way falling in love and one day may even fall pregnant.

Today both times or rather all 3 times Koki caught her, she was doing something that Koki disapproves. Gossiping, hurting the baby and finally showing disrespect. Rashi just needs to stop doing all theseConfused

that worried me as well...gopi has come a long way but she is still not abl;e to oppose her Mami...she is still submissive ...I hope AT LEAST DUE TO HER BABY'S WELL BEING GOPI WILL NOW BE ABLE TO SAY No to her Mami...Gopi was getting distressed seeing her baby cry but not able to do anything about it.

ahem's smitten looks at his baby was adorable...she really is his precious little bundle of joy..I absolutely loved how Naz enacted that scene...
also when in precap he said baby did susu ,,,well ahem himself looked like a little boy ...looking at his Mom for guidance.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ChacchaJustlikethat1Deepzpadukone

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.