Pavitra Rishta

Winding road

Poll

How do you think this twisted track is going to end?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This track does not make any sense, we are back to square one, right where we started.  Purvi being blamed again by Ovi, Ovi still insecure, Arjun about to become a dad to Ovi's baby but still living in Purvi's memories, and Purvi still trying to play the mahaan tyagi.

I would like a nice, happy ending to this mess.  If Arjun is to get back together with Purvi, Onir needs to be a bad guy (sadly), Ovi needs to be carrying someone else's baby (unlikely) and Purvi needs to drop Onir, the good Samaritan who gave her sahara and his name.  The last can be achieved only if Onir turns negative and if ARVI were married by some mysterious circumstance prior to Purvi's pregnancy.  

Purvi extolls her mother's sanskars once again in the scene where Archana blames herself for Ovi's present condition. So, the sanskari Purvi could not have erred with Arjun before marriage is my thinking.

The only explanation to her pregnancy then is that Purvi was already married to Arjun prior to the hilltop wedding if she is indeed pregnant with his child, they got married on that trip to Kolkata or some place else? OR she has a big tummy because she is actually sanskari and has moved on and is carrying Onir's babies.  Yes, "babies', she is following in her Aai's footsteps, she is going to have twins, she is after all Archana's clone, hence the super big tummy.  

I vote for this last, this way  Arjun can move on with Ovi and be happy.  Onir will leads his blissful existence with his mishti and their two thyagi babies.  

Although today's epi of Manav giving the doll to Ovi kind of makes one think that the family encourages her regressive behavior and Arjun's chances of being happy are doomed.  
Edited by soapwatcher1 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Sorry, the first option got posted twice. 
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
evn i want arjun-ovi and onir-purvi together now
cvs have totally messed the storyvi
i hpe ipuri carryng onir baby
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes, I have 1 'other' -

Arjun , Purvi and Onir dying and Ovi taking take of all the 3 kids (since u mentioned twins for Purvi) HAPPILY (;-p)

* Don't ask me for the definition of 'HAPiLY' in the above sentence there. πŸ˜†
Ashlaika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Janhvi - loved ur suggestions above, but only cause they are coming from u πŸ€—β€οΈ
❀️
But none of them are satisfactory to me... and I cannot think of any that would make me happy right now.

As far as I can see, any of the options chosen will still be trash delivered by the CVs. This whole story is becoming torturous and frustrating.

I want ArVi ... however illicit it may sound, however immoral and however foolish - my heart still wants ArVi and  Ovi punished. YES - I want Ovi alive and taught a lesson about how to treat ppl in life. I want ArVi and that... and none of the options give me that... and my ArVi heart is too drained to come up with any :( :( :(.

p.s. Can others pls come up with some so in the event the CVs visit our forum they can actually get NEW and FRESH ideas!!!!!
Ashlaika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: soapwatcher1

I vote for this last, this way  Arjun can move on with Ovi and be happy.  Onir will leads his blissful existence with his mishti and their two thyagi babies.  

Although today's epi of Manav giving the doll to Ovi kind of makes one think that the family encourages her regressive behavior and Arjun's chances of being happy are doomed.  

@Bold - like u rightly said - Arjun will NEVER be happy with Ovi. She will never be able to give him any happiness for she does not love and respect anyone but herself. Then again -  she doesnt even respect herself.

Good for Purvi and her wondeful married bliss with her PERFECT  husband and 2 precious babies...

But once again... what happens to Arjun? 

Paying for his crime of loving too much and being a good man with a life sentence of misery!

p.s. Please forgive me for the vent and rant. Its getting to me now  😳 πŸ˜•
Edited by Ashlaika - 11 years ago
Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sherma

evn i want arjun-ovi and onir-purvi together now

cvs have totally messed the storyvi
i hpe ipuri carryng onir baby

I don't think so, because they had 6 months leap but she is 9 months pregnant. How can the child Onirs?πŸ˜• I'm really confused.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Pancham101 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashlaika

Janhvi - loved ur suggestions above, but only cause they are coming from u πŸ€—β€οΈ
❀️
But none of them are satisfactory to me... and I cannot think of any that would make me happy right now.

As far as I can see, any of the options chosen will still be trash delivered by the CVs. This whole story is becoming torturous and frustrating.

I want ArVi ... however illicit it may sound, however immoral and however foolish - my heart still wants ArVi and  Ovi punished. YES - I want Ovi alive and taught a lesson about how to treat ppl in life. I want ArVi and that... and none of the options give me that... and my ArVi heart is too drained to come up with any :( :( :(.

p.s. Can others pls come up with some so in the event the CVs visit our forum they can actually get NEW and FRESH ideas!!!!!

@Ash...you are after my own heart...
Could not have said it better  πŸ‘

Apparently, Uttaran, from Colors, with a similar story line, has the antagonist turning over a new leaf and now in the process of getting the protagonists back together..

sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nazomel

I don't think so, because they had 6 months leap but she is 9 months pregnant. How can the child Onirs?πŸ˜• I'm really confused.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

hw much i remmber they havent shown how long purvi is pregnant
they havent shown any1 mentioning it
so to avoid more dirtiness and apavitrata in this show
and ther r many who liking onir-purvi jodi too
its better ekta chnges the track
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Bee, I love your option the best.  Kill them all off and let Ovi handle the dirty diapers X 3 !πŸ‘  
She will not need to drink then to forget her miseries as her mind will be in a constant "zombie" state due to lack of sleep, feeding and taking caring of 3 adorable little babies! 
Edited by soapwatcher1 - 11 years ago