India-Forums

   

Impressions Dec21: A family Affair-updtd (Page 9)

slmu IF-Sizzlerz
slmu
slmu

Joined: 07 January 2006
Posts: 13333

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by slmu

Riyya, where the heck did you come up with that???? And there is no earthly reason for him to die right???
LOL dun throw anything... There is a possibility...appa saheb...if he could plan to shoot on gauri why not kill Sid... Ouch
I take back my words Riyya is not looking for a stampede to shake up the weekend but an avalanche!!! So what gears should I keep in handy for the emergency?

I suggest you get into the basement and stay holed up till the weekend is over LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anurao.66sunshine99riyya6

slmu IF-Sizzlerz
slmu
slmu

Joined: 07 January 2006
Posts: 13333

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Am off for now girls... am taking my daughter to see the Hobbit today.. so have to get things done... Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anurao.66sunshine99riyya6

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Joined: 07 February 2012
Posts: 7428

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by slmu

Riyya, where the heck did you come up with that???? And there is no earthly reason for him to die right???
LOL dun throw anything... There is a possibility...appa saheb...if he could plan to shoot on gauri why not kill Sid... Ouch
I take back my words Riyya is not looking for a stampede to shake up the weekend but an avalanche!!! So what gears should I keep in handy for the emergency?

I suggest you get into the basement and stay holed up till the weekend is over LOL
my dear friends are offerings  me the basement so that I have no chance of rescue rather get buried ...LOL Kya zamana aa Gaya hai...straight send off to  the firing rangeLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anurao.66slmuriyya6

slmu IF-Sizzlerz
slmu
slmu

Joined: 07 January 2006
Posts: 13333

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Couldn't help replying on this post ... LOL

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3356790

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine99riyya6

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Joined: 07 February 2012
Posts: 7428

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

Am off for now girls... am taking my daughter to see the Hobbit today.. so have to get things done... Hug
bye shanthi enjoy the movie... Let me attack my dinner too... Cya later..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

slmuriyya6

anurao.66 IF-Rockerz
anurao.66
anurao.66

Joined: 25 November 2009
Posts: 7376

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Riyya,

Again I missed a very interesting conversation due to the stupid power cutsAngry. After all you stalking I think you have seen and heard many shows to get such fantastic ideas.

DO you want Sid in a double role? Why will Appa Shahib want to kill Sid. His only enemy was Gauri. Please I dont want doubles and coming back to life tracks.ROFL 

By the way I am happy you are more active in this thread and just not stalking.

Anu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine99

soniasharmin89 IF-Sizzlerz
soniasharmin89
soniasharmin89

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 10900

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurao.66

Riyya,

Again I missed a very interesting conversation due to the stupid power cutsAngry. After all you stalking I think you have seen and heard many shows to get such fantastic ideas.

DO you want Sid in a double role? Why will Appa Shahib want to kill Sid. His only enemy was Gauri. Please I dont want doubles and coming back to life tracks.ROFL 

By the way I am happy you are more active in this thread and just not stalking.

Anu

sid das definety strong role after all Mohit sehgal signed it after two years and he said his interview too"just wait ".so i think he is new in this world of appa saheb but not  weak.let see what happened.Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anurao.66sunshine99

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Joined: 07 February 2012
Posts: 7428

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurao.66

Riyya,

Again I missed a very interesting conversation due to the stupid power cutsAngry. After all you stalking I think you have seen and heard many shows to get such fantastic ideas.

DO you want Sid in a double role? Why will Appa Shahib want to kill Sid. His only enemy was Gauri. Please I dont want doubles and coming back to life tracks.ROFL 

By the way I am happy you are more active in this thread and just not stalking.

Anu
Hello Anu Riyya  wants a double Sid on screen so that she gets to see only him for the entire 20 mins of the episode screening...LOL Hence she wants  Appa to kill him and that 2 Sids come on screen one fake and the other real... And everyone is busy with solving the mystery... Nothing on screen except of Sid,for Sid and because of Sid...ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anurao.66

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index