Impressions Dec21: A family Affair-updtd (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 17

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurao.66

Tanu,

Hi I am Anu, Please do join us in the discussions of this promising show we found after an India  wide hunt. It is different from the other ones hence we chose to make a mark here. 

I do like the question you raised, about Sid knowing the back story of Gauri's parents.

Well I don't think he knew the truth before because Gauri found out only after landing in Kolapur. I think she would have confided in him or Ashwini must have filled him up after the shooting incident.

I also agree with you that the chances of Gauri and Garv's pairing cannot be possible because then Sid will have no role left. But I doubt Appa Shahib will compromise with Garv and work against Gauri and Sid. Garv is hell bent on getting his revenge against Appa Shahib another Raaz yet to be revealed.

Anu
India wide hunt...LOL Agree agree guys do share ur view here... It's nice to read diff views n most important the discussion going on... This show somehow makes me to come out from emo yaar... I guess reduxian will know what I mean...Tongue

Edited by riyya6 - 22 December 2012 at 9:09pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anurao.66snowwhite28sunshine99slmu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Impressions Dec21: A family Affair-updtd (Page 7)" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sunshine99

IF-Rockerz

sunshine99

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

Tanu,

Hi I am Anu, Please do join us in the discussions of this promising show we found after an India  wide hunt. It is different from the other ones hence we chose to make a mark here. 

I do like the question you raised, about Sid knowing the back story of Gauri's parents.

Well I don't think he knew the truth before because Gauri found out only after landing in Kolapur. I think she would have confided in him or Ashwini must have filled him up after the shooting incident.

I also agree with you that the chances of Gauri and Garv's pairing cannot be possible because then Sid will have no role left. But I doubt Appa Shahib will compromise with Garv and work against Gauri and Sid. Garv is hell bent on getting his revenge against Appa Shahib another Raaz yet to be revealed.

Anu
guys dun throw anything...LOLWhat If they show Sid dies... Ouch But he's not... I mean mayb he will be playing double role...LOL... Like movies...LOL
riyya do u want a stampede here on a lovely lazy weekend?LOL No double roles pls ...I hate K style plots...Angry

anurao.66snowwhite28slmuriyya6

sunshine99

IF-Rockerz

sunshine99

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged

Tanu,

Anu
India wide hunt...LOL Agree agree guys do share ur view here... It's nice to read diff views n most important the discussion going on... This show somehow makes me to come out from emo yaar... I guess reduxian will know what I mean...Tongue
a toast to that dearThumbs Up

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

Tanu,

Anu
guys dun throw anything...LOLWhat If they show Sid dies... Ouch But he's not... I mean mayb he will be playing double role...LOL... Like movies...LOL
riyya do u want a stampede here on a lovely lazy weekend?LOL No double roles pls ...I hate K style plots...Angry
LOL what's k style LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anurao.66slmu

sunshine99

IF-Rockerz

sunshine99

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 9:36pm | IP Logged

Tanu,

Anu
LOL what's k style LOL
 A style where people come back from the dead to living  with a snap of a finger... Faces change with plastic surgery including voice,physique and personality of the character...this in short is k style which was introduced to Indian viewers by the first soap queen kekta...

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Riyya, where the heck did you come up with that???? And there is no earthly reason for him to die right???

anurao.66riyya6

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged

Tanu,

Anu
LOL what's k style LOL
 A style where people come back from the dead to living  with a snap of a finger... Faces change with plastic surgery including voice,physique and personality of the character...this in short is k style which was introduced to Indian viewers by the first soap queen kekta...
ohhh...LOL

Gosh plastic surgery LOL Better dun...LOL

anurao.66sunshine99

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

Riyya, where the heck did you come up with that???? And there is no earthly reason for him to die right???
LOL dun throw anything... There is a possibility...appa saheb...if he could plan to shoot on gauri why not kill Sid... Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anurao.66sunshine99slmu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.