Impressions Dec21: A family Affair-updtd - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by alia-khanom

want to say something to you don't fell bad.Somewhere i fell u stretched things too much.Its just a show how can u criticized every little things .most of the time i found u criticized really too much.may be u try to give
 ur view but i stop enjoying epi after reading your post.

indian show is unpredictable and u can't expect much from a show that i fell.so dear try to enjoy show instead of criticize evey bit of it.Its really painful who want to enjoy the show for the story,for the actors they love.u can give your view normally not need to stretched things that way thats i fell.

sorry if i said something wrong.thats i fell after reading your post every time so i share my view too.
Hello dear...😊we all  love the show hence we take time out of our schedules to talk and share our thoughts on it in this wonderful forum. Isn't it interesting that we have diverse posts in the forum on an episode as different aspects in it interests us? We all are unique and perceive things differently and hence we see things in different light. 
I enjoyed so many things in the episode the lullaby, the mother daughter moment, the reason of Appa's attitude for Gauri and why it was so... The lighter moments of kelvan festivities that balanced the heavy aspects of the episode message, highlight of Marathi rituals, the set, camera work, costumes,etc., There were a few things which went as oversights and I mentioned them too because my post is  about impressions which  the episode leaves me with. U get a flavor of both the beautiful and not so beautiful things. But as I mentioned earlier we all are unique with our tastes, likes,opinions hence different things catch our fancy... Like the 2 oversights I mentioned in my post which caught your attention.

Impressions is not a prediction on the movement of the plot but a series of discussions on what can be the reason why a particular character acts the way he does , the occurrences of events and their impacts on the characters and their following actions... we also discuss what we would love to see like a passionate viewer and have fun as it helps us to enjoy the series more...

Join in the discussion if you enjoy chatting away on different aspects of the series as no view is right or wrong but widens our horizon in appreciating and understanding a fellow viewer. At the end of the day it is just a viewpoint of viewers which has no bearing on the makers of the series on how they want to fashion their product and we understand that.

Originally posted by anurao.66

Milli

Hello Alia,

Why should you feel sorry for expressing your views?

I am not entitled to speak for others but I am presenting my personal view that few else may also agree with.

For me a fictional show is like a book. There are actors who play characters and enact a fictional story. Just as a student of litt. is expected to analyse a novel that could be written a Noble Prize winner and point out flaws, the highpoints and the lows, we do the same with the show. There are no personal feelings involved. I may write something negative about the show, others may not agree with me but that won't make us foes. In fact, we become more matured and rounded as human beings if we can appreciate and respect other's point of views even if they are totally different from us.

Negativity lies within us and has nothing to do with what anyone thinks about any show.

This was beautifully said. We are all well educated grown ups and we should respect others views.

Anu

I second Anu on this. πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by sunshine99

Hello dear...😊we all  love the show hence we take time out of our schedules to talk and share our thoughts on it in this wonderful forum. Isn't it interesting that we have diverse posts in the forum on an episode as different aspects in it interests us? We all are unique and perceive things differently and hence we see things in different light. 
I enjoyed so many things in the episode the lullaby, the mother daughter moment, the reason of Appa's attitude for Gauri and why it was so... The lighter moments of kelvan festivities that balanced the heavy aspects of the episode message, highlight of Marathi rituals, the set, camera work, costumes,etc., There were a few things which went as oversights and I mentioned them too because my post is  about impressions which  the episode leaves me with. U get a flavor of both the beautiful and not so beautiful things. But as I mentioned earlier we all are unique with our tastes, likes,opinions hence different things catch our fancy... Like the 2 oversights I mentioned in my post which caught your attention.

Impressions is not a prediction on the movement of the plot but a series of discussions on what can be the reason why a particular character acts the way he does , the occurrences of events and their impacts on the characters and their following actions... we also discuss what we would love to see like a passionate viewer and have fun as it helps us to enjoy the series more...

Join in the discussion if you enjoy chatting away on different aspects of the series as no view is right or wrong but widens our horizon in appreciating and understanding a fellow viewer. At the end of the day it is just a viewpoint of viewers which has no bearing on the makers of the series on how they want to fashion their product and we understand that.

Koel i understand your Point of View.You write well thats why i read your post everyday and keep writing bcz show is getting interesting too.😊I just want to say yaar write without stretching things much.Thats it !😳Otherwise i m also fan of your writing.😳
I m late but none the less the perfect writeups, my day gets brightened when I read u, love it but a great simplicity u cover the entire quagmire of bhonsles
Originally posted by Mili27

I am Sharmila.

Watching a couple of shows is injurious to one's metal health. Look at me, I have started to think in cliches.

Sid is the male lead. May be just the way Salman Khan was the lead of Hum Dil De ...
I do spot the similarities here. His coming was a whiff of fresh air.His being loved by the family members. The cultural differences providing the lighter moments.etc etc

Indian shows, unfortunately are woven around formulas. Sid and Gauri's marriage would be bereft of the obstacles, the thorn laden path, the love/hate relation, will they or should they consummate now moments which form the lifelines of most Indian shows.

I am willing to be pleasantly surprised if the makers choose to show Sid and Gauri leading a happily ever after life with each other and fighting their battles together. 
yes hum dil de chuke... That's the story where the heroin marries a /devgan right... N her husband takes her to look for her bf... I hope I got it right πŸ˜† ...

Originally posted by riyya6

yes hum dil de chuke... That's the story where the heroin marries a /devgan right... N her husband takes her to look for her bf... I hope I got it right πŸ˜† ...

πŸ˜• except she knows exactly where the BF is right??? so where does the searching for him come from???
Originally posted by slmu

πŸ˜• except she knows exactly where the BF is right??? so where does the searching for him come from???
oh yes..πŸ˜†  I got it right half πŸ˜† Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago
Im missing khamosyiaan during the weekends πŸ˜†
Originally posted by riyya6

Im missing khamosyiaan during the weekends πŸ˜†

just happened to catch the ad.. nice
Originally posted by slmu

just happened to catch the ad.. nice
what ad shanti