Impressions Dec21: A family Affair-updtd - Page 13

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by sunshine99

yepp whic ever ways the trp's sway.. we will have our ice cream treat.. dukh mein sukh mein hamesha aapke saath...

πŸ‘πŸΌ
On this sweet note Girlz I bid you good nite.. it is nearly 2.00 a.m. and I can hardly keep awake...😳

yepp whic ever ways the trp's sway.. we will have our ice cream treat.. dukh mein sukh mein hamesha aapke saath...

agree... Riyya wants to sponsor ice cream even if silence is not in the trp race... It's not abt trp but the show is good... N it deserves to be celebrated... πŸ˜‰ But dunno why I'm feeling it will be in top 10 at least... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³ Ice cream is on what ever result it is... We will still celebrate hoping for the show to do well ...😳
Originally posted by slmu

πŸ‘πŸΌ
I second that 

On this sweet note Girlz I bid you good nite.. it is nearly 2.00 a.m. and I can hardly keep awake...😳
 πŸ€—

GN Koel, hopefully when you wake up, it will to eat the ice cream in celebration πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by riyya6

agree... Riyya wants to sponsor ice cream even if silence is not in the trp race... It's not abt trp but the show is good... N it deserves to be celebrated... πŸ˜‰ But dunno why I'm feeling it will be in top 10 at least... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³ Ice cream is on what ever result it is... We will still celebrate hoping for the show to do well ...😳

Agree Riyya the show is good and it deserves decent TRPs... 
Originally posted by slmu

Agree Riyya the show is good and it deserves decent TRPs... 
was going through trp charts for all the weeks khamoshiyaan steadily declined...😭this bit is so unfair hamare show mein bhi acha set hai, jewelry  clad ladies of the house hai, kitchen politics hai,  decent looking leads... Suspense, mystery, lovely title song.. Rotee hui  bebas daughter- in-law and daughter combo with a good plot phir bhi... Trp ki na insafi kyun... Not even in top 10... I seriously hope they don't spoil the storyline for  quick trp's... Time for the ice cream teat for heartbroken souls.. Riyya I am waiting... Edited by sunshine99 - 11 years ago

was going through trp charts for all the weeks khamoshiyaan steadily declined...😭this bit is so unfair hamare show mein bhi acha set hai, jewelry  clad ladies of the house hai, kitchen politics hai,  decent looking leads... Suspense, mystery, lovely title song.. Rotee hui  bebas daughter- in-law and daughter combo with a good plot phir bhi... Trp ki na insafi kyun... Not even in top 10... I seriously hope they don't spoil the storyline for  quick trp's... Time for the ice cream teat for heartbroken souls.. Riyya I am waiting...
ice cream for all..not to worry... Koel it has everthing the serial but not utilize properly... It's kind of bored at times too... It's not diff for silence to get trp...😳