Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princess_farh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ash_arti

It was a disgusting episode. Sugni knows very well that Adi will come running behind her once she proved her truth. And Adi was so filmy stepping on fire to prove himself, they even mocked the marriage also by again taking pheres as if they can do it any number of times.I am happy Vikram no longer wants sugni becoz she is not the sugni whom he loved.These 2 are shameless to return back to the haveli, cant Adi take up some job in Mumbai and go away with his wife.

i totally agree. Vikram is better off without sugni. Amrita needs 2 cm bc and take adi with her and leave sugni 2 face the harsh circumstances
octopie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loved Amrita too, but I don't think she would be on Vikram's side anymore after what she said before she left that day.

Well, now we know that Adini won't be leaving the house soon also because of what's happening to Kuhu. Other than that, like Sugni had said right? she wouldn't want to separate him from his family and wants to prove herself to Maa Thakur.

I think in Sugni's mind, she's faced a lot of hardships already, and Aditya is that shining light on the murky water. I think she feels she owes Aditya a lot, there is no way that she would "try" to be unloyal to him.

I guess the saat pheres are okay (I think?) because can't couples remarry and renew their vows and such? But, not the idea that they did before, that they supposedly married yet acted like they didn't and so their relationship could end after telling Maa Thakur the truth (episodes ago).

I don't think they truly understand the pain in Vikram, especially since he's doing all these hateful things to them. So, flirting and all that in front of Vikram will sound okay, they probably don't even realize it because they're caught up in it when those love-y scenes happen between Adini. But everything they all are doing is fueling the fire... or like a domino effect. (unreal domino effect 😳).

But yeah, I agree - I think Sugni and Vicky are better off without each other. I don't see the love that was there in the beginning ever coming back again... nor even that I want that to happen. Vicky needs to STOP (in my opinion)! but how can he just sit there and watch either? that's the thing. 😔 Whenever I see Adini together, I can't help seeing Vikram's pain no matter what. He's changed a lot though, and that depresses me :( ðŸ˜­ gosh, why do I bother becoming emotional over serials ? 😳
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Maybe Vikram should take a vacation and leave Adini to their own devices. He can come back fresh and with his old personality.
I could live with Adini IF the CVS would just give him a better storyline rather than running down that cheap trashy Sugni all the time. We need him to get some other storylines that do not revolve around Adini.

He needs to know she is not worthy of him. That's the only way this show can be redeemed.
Edited by JulieD - 11 years ago
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I don't think I can stomach watching those two make goo goo eyes at each other under Vickrams nose.  I  have no problem if they would take thier relationship and leave. I agree Vickram should go cool his head and come back his old self, get rid of Reva and move on with his life.  He deserves some form of happiness!
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i agree with moost of u

adi and sugni are just cringe worthy

vikram needs his old personality back

and defo amrita needs to be back :-)