Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Well that was the CV's way of slapping us in the face!!  They know our complaints , they see our comments so they say " here guys this is what we think of your opinion, you wanted her to leave...see she tried...but naaa we changed our minds  sooo  **&$ you all !!! hahaha ...just my opinion
 Because it is clear from that scene the saw what we were saying!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

croziaxxSandy66JulieDronshaanKhatamKahani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LOOOK WHO BACK IN DE HAVELI!!! (Page 3)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vinnie79

Well that was the CV's way of slapping us in the face!!  They know our complaints , they see our comments so they say " here guys this is what we think of your opinion, you wanted her to leave...see she tried...but naaa we changed our minds  sooo  **&$ you all !!! hahaha ...just my opinion
 Because it is clear from that scene the saw what we were saying!

She didnt leave...

Adi throw her out... but they found a way to bring her back

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

croziaxxSandy66Vinnie79KhatamKahani

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 5:04pm | IP Logged

I gave that idea b4 but they didnt take it
I guess Priyanka panchal (Amrita) Doesnt want to come back or CV ignored my idea... but if she comes and support TVS it will be a GR8 to watch
she was the only lady who supported vikram and used to speak to him I loved her
she was and is much better then the female lead

Ronit I would also like to see Amrita back but the underlined above is the reason why we will not get back Amrita.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

croziaxxronshaanKhatamKahani

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JulieD

I gave that idea b4 but they didnt take it
I guess Priyanka panchal (Amrita) Doesnt want to come back or CV ignored my idea... but if she comes and support TVS it will be a GR8 to watch
she was the only lady who supported vikram and used to speak to him I loved her
she was and is much better then the female lead

Ronit I would also like to see Amrita back but the underlined above is the reason why we will not get back Amrita.
when the show started we all loved sugni and also loved amrita
they ruined sugni's character may b if they bring amrita they will ruin her character too ... I dont undersntand what subah sugni is waiting 4... Now she is married after killing some one else love/ heart/ soul/ ext now she is happy what does she need more ? what is her subah ??

princess_farh

princess_farh

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ash_arti

It was a disgusting episode. Sugni knows very well that Adi will come running behind her once she proved her truth. And Adi was so filmy stepping on fire to prove himself, they even mocked the marriage also by again taking pheres as if they can do it any number of times.I am happy Vikram no longer wants sugni becoz she is not the sugni whom he loved.These 2 are shameless to return back to the haveli, cant Adi take up some job in Mumbai and go away with his wife.

i totally agree. Vikram is better off without sugni. Amrita needs 2 cm bc and take adi with her and leave sugni 2 face the harsh circumstances

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

croziaxxronshaan

octopie

octopie

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
I loved Amrita too, but I don't think she would be on Vikram's side anymore after what she said before she left that day.

Well, now we know that Adini won't be leaving the house soon also because of what's happening to Kuhu. Other than that, like Sugni had said right? she wouldn't want to separate him from his family and wants to prove herself to Maa Thakur.

I think in Sugni's mind, she's faced a lot of hardships already, and Aditya is that shining light on the murky water. I think she feels she owes Aditya a lot, there is no way that she would "try" to be unloyal to him.

I guess the saat pheres are okay (I think?) because can't couples remarry and renew their vows and such? But, not the idea that they did before, that they supposedly married yet acted like they didn't and so their relationship could end after telling Maa Thakur the truth (episodes ago).

I don't think they truly understand the pain in Vikram, especially since he's doing all these hateful things to them. So, flirting and all that in front of Vikram will sound okay, they probably don't even realize it because they're caught up in it when those love-y scenes happen between Adini. But everything they all are doing is fueling the fire... or like a domino effect. (unreal domino effect Stern Smile).

But yeah, I agree - I think Sugni and Vicky are better off without each other. I don't see the love that was there in the beginning ever coming back again... nor even that I want that to happen. Vicky needs to STOP (in my opinion)! but how can he just sit there and watch either? that's the thing. Unhappy Whenever I see Adini together, I can't help seeing Vikram's pain no matter what. He's changed a lot though, and that depresses me :( Cry gosh, why do I bother becoming emotional over serials ? Stern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JulieD

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Maybe Vikram should take a vacation and leave Adini to their own devices. He can come back fresh and with his old personality.
I could live with Adini IF the CVS would just give him a better storyline rather than running down that cheap trashy Sugni all the time. We need him to get some other storylines that do not revolve around Adini.

He needs to know she is not worthy of him. That's the only way this show can be redeemed.

Edited by JulieD - 28 December 2012 at 3:11pm

Vinnie79

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
I don't think I can stomach watching those two make goo goo eyes at each other under Vickrams nose.  I  have no problem if they would take thier relationship and leave. I agree Vickram should go cool his head and come back his old self, get rid of Reva and move on with his life.  He deserves some form of happiness!

JulieD

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.