Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

princessglory

Goldie

princessglory

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
may be he didnt get the chance in uttaran so he his doing acting really very bad acting by nandish

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rani-lucki

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LOOOK WHO BACK IN DE HAVELI!!! (Page 2)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sandy66

Goldie

Sandy66

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
SmileExcellent post everyone, why would Adi leave such a luxurious 
life at the Haveli and go on his own. Adi and Sugni are two leeches, and it very hard to get rid of them.
Sugni and Adi came back to the Haveli to prove to Vickram what
a magnificent couple they are, and nothing can coming between them anymore. By the way their marriage foundation was shaken before, and it will happen again.
Two ungrateful and digusting people came running back to the Haveli.
Agreed with Rani, they need to bring Amrita back into the show. Vickram need a cohort to make those two life miserable. 

Edited by Sandy66 - 21 December 2012 at 10:05pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

figuererazor12anagha107muktha_cutecroziaxxVinnie79JulieDtulipdaisyKhatamKahanirani-luckironshaan

whitewitch

Goldie

whitewitch

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venesa

we both have same thoughts and posted at same time
i was expecting anyone is gonna post abt this
but as noone posted i had posted this topic and seen both of them posted at same time

why is suman husband not intrested in his wife or having child
does he have any love affair or any bedni

or he may be gay Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahani

muktha_cute

muktha_cute

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by whitewitch

Originally posted by venesa

we both have same thoughts and posted at same time
i was expecting anyone is gonna post abt this
but as noone posted i had posted this topic and seen both of them posted at same time

why is suman husband not intrested in his wife or having child
does he have any love affair or any bedni

or he may be gay Big smile

first of all we are suffering with one gay now another added

Edited by venesa - 22 December 2012 at 7:16am

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ash_arti

It was a disgusting episode. Sugni knows very well that Adi will come running behind her once she proved her truth. And Adi was so filmy stepping on fire to prove himself, they even mocked the marriage also by again taking pheres as if they can do it any number of times.
I am happy Vikram no longer wants sugni becoz she is not the sugni whom he loved.
These 2 are shameless to return back to the haveli, cant Adi take up some job in Mumbai and go away with his wife.

I agree with the underlined line. Sugni's lines  about just wanting Aditya to remember her as an honest woman when she left was just drama. She just wanted him to beg her to stay so that no one can say she came back to the haveli on her own.

Why didn't they both get on the bus and leave for Mumbai? The precap says that Vikram will be looking at their vomit scene, so I guess we are back to square one with Adini flaunting their marriage and Sugni boasting of her husband's trust to Vikram. 

The cheap trick wasted no time in agreeing to remarry Aditya. Was it just a couple weeks ago she was in love with his uncle? 
Sugni really is a unique girl. I have never seen any female lead getting involved romantically with the nephew of her love. When I look at those older episodes and see those romantic scenes between her and TVS, I am really amazed at her having no qualms about being with Aditya. It doesn't matter that she is now married but Sugni defintely has the skin of a bedni to be able to  romance two men of the same family.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

croziaxxSandy66Vinnie79ronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Sugni wants another saath phere ... We all say she married adi at gun point now she wants to marry when both agree to it

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandy66JulieDKhatamKahani

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rani-lucki

we need amrita back asap please cv's bring her back n show her to be a little more self respecting n strong

maybe a shoulder for vik to lean on right now

:-)
I gave that idea b4 but they didnt take it
I guess Priyanka panchal (Amrita) Doesnt want to come back or CV ignored my idea... but if she comes and support TVS it will be a GR8 to watch
she was the only lady who supported vikram and used to speak to him I loved her she was and is much better then the female lead

Edited by ronshaan - 23 December 2012 at 1:01am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandy66JulieDKhatamKahanirani-lucki

anagha107

anagha107

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
[
I got goosebumps in disgust while watching the latest episode.  These CVs are hellbent to show adi-sugni as perfect.  So they went upto standing and walking on fire(charcoal).  They finally made it clear that adini as ram who suspected seeta and sent her to forest took agnipareeksha.  Here the characters are up and down.  Here adi took the agnipareeksha.  What a joke?  What they want to proof is pure infatuation between two funny people.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

widdycroziaxxSandy66JulieDKhatamKahanirani-lucki

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.