Phir Subah Hogi

LOOOK WHO BACK IN DE HAVELI!!!

Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I had a sneaky feeling she goin no where, and I was right...
 Ohhh Aditya did  one up on his uncle  the man walked through fire  for the woman!! ( HOW ROMANTIC😕 ) Seriously. I guess he had to come up with something better than just a few life sized photos. After all we can't have a hero who is less romantic than his rival , who just happens to be his Uncle.
  Whenever you think they are about to do something with a little sense...they come the next day and show how sense less thy really are.
 So instead of ending this  very stupid, bhanja-mama- Sugni triangle they both come back  under Vickrams nose again. 
 If they so wanted to be together , why not jump on one of the  busses in the yard and  go on their own.
 But I guess they have to  repay Vickram for all  that he told them yesterday , so it is back to flaunting their perfect marriage in his face!! Whaa , very good CV's.1  Sense there is no one to support as a couple I think I will cheer Suman on in her quest  to make her Money baby, cause in this show  that is indeed the only couple that makes sense!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muktha_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
we both have same thoughts and posted at same time
i was expecting anyone is gonna post abt this
but as noone posted i had posted this topic and seen both of them posted at same time

why is suman husband not intrested in his wife or having child
does he have any love affair or any bedni

Edited by venesa - 11 years ago
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
heheheh!!!!   Well at least we think a like !

Joyel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: venesa

we both have same thoughts and posted at same time
i was expecting anyone is gonna post abt this
but as noone posted i had posted this topic and seen both of them posted at same time

My thoughts was damaged after seeing the shocking behaviour of adi,so I am not in a mood to post about the topic you were mentioned above.

muktha_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Joyel

My thoughts was damaged after seeing the shocking behaviour of adi,so I am not in a mood to post about the topic you were mentioned above.

if we will not stop watching this show
our thoughts,ideas,way of thinking everything will get damaged
coz sugni mata is very powerful 2 influence other peoples minds
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sugni Take Your Useless husband and go away !!!!
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
we need amrita back asap please cv's bring her back n show her to be a little more self respecting n strong

maybe a shoulder for vik to lean on right now

:-)
daffodil81 thumbnail
It was a disgusting episode. Sugni knows very well that Adi will come running behind her once she proved her truth. And Adi was so filmy stepping on fire to prove himself, they even mocked the marriage also by again taking pheres as if they can do it any number of times.
I am happy Vikram no longer wants sugni becoz she is not the sugni whom he loved.
These 2 are shameless to return back to the haveli, cant Adi take up some job in Mumbai and go away with his wife.

princessglory thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
may be he didnt get the chance in uttaran so he his doing acting really very bad acting by nandish
Sandy66 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😊Excellent post everyone, why would Adi leave such a luxurious 
life at the Haveli and go on his own. Adi and Sugni are two leeches, and it very hard to get rid of them.
Sugni and Adi came back to the Haveli to prove to Vickram what
a magnificent couple they are, and nothing can coming between them anymore. By the way their marriage foundation was shaken before, and it will happen again.
Two ungrateful and digusting people came running back to the Haveli.
Agreed with Rani, they need to bring Amrita back into the show. Vickram need a cohort to make those two life miserable. 

Edited by Sandy66 - 11 years ago