CID

   

YUMMY MISTAKE...!!! (Gift for ADI Sir BD @ 144) (Page 60)

Post Reply New Post

Page 60 of 150

rosepink.

IF-Rockerz

rosepink.

Joined: 16 December 2012

Posts: 5006

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
here GD nterd inside interogatn room litle scared bt pretndng strong
(pretnd krne ki toh purani aadat h,q belWink)

muhn khulwane ka style ws zabrdastClap

GD comng out 4m interogatn room,evry1 welcomed hm nd "daya embraced" hm
(GD ki toh nikal padiWink
uff daya embracngDay Dreaming)

GD-Wo maine zyada skhti se puch tach nhi ki wrna shayad mar he jata
(what a dialog Clap)

Daya(smiles)-haan haan sunao
(uff i can see him smilngDay Dreaming)

Edited by rosepink. - 25 March 2013 at 10:44pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadada

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "YUMMY MISTAKE...!!! (Gift for ADI Sir BD @ 144) (Page 60)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rosepink.

IF-Rockerz

rosepink.

Joined: 16 December 2012

Posts: 5006

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
popat stil on daya's shouldr nd hs tears absorb on hs shouldr
(GD ji zara aap daya k shouldr ko baksh do geWink)

popat pushd hs small head inside daya's tummy nd startd cryng
(uff ROFLROFLROFL
so cute Wink)

aftr 1/2 hr abhi came as he knew daya nd GD needs hm rite nw
(smjhdar h bossWink)

he luked daya at lounge vd sad mood nd aftr evry sec luk at popat shverng body
(oh ho nautanki duo(daya nd GD)Wink
Bechara abhiLOL)

poem by Linda ws "The best"Clap liked it a lotSmile

Edited by rosepink. - 25 March 2013 at 11:09pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadada

rosepink.

IF-Rockerz

rosepink.

Joined: 16 December 2012

Posts: 5006

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Daya startd weavng nd popat tummy movng up nd down as he feels gudgudi in hs tummy
(ye mast thaLOL)

popat-Daya meri naak poch do
(uff ROFLROFLROFL
ROFLROFLthis part stole the whole story ROFLROFL)

popat ko duo k sath rakhne k liye tum ne linda ko hi tapka dala
(zabardastClap
ye toh ekta kapoor ki b ustad hWink)

as usual fabulous storyThumbs Up
maza aagayaSmile
excellent workClap

waitng 4 nextWink
daya meri naak poch doROFLROFL
is k liye toh Hug bnta h boss


Edited by rosepink. - 25 March 2013 at 11:23pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadada

devildiva21

IF-Sizzlerz

devildiva21

Joined: 26 December 2012

Posts: 14570

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 4:39am | IP Logged
superb story...!!!
ye kya  linda diedShocked feeling so bad for gd parrot...!!!CryCry kinna ro rha ta...!!CryCry
the poem was very beautiful...!!! loved it...!!
dono ke dono letters were very emotional...!!! :(
aur wo crminal ka muh khool wane wala scene was too good...!!!LOL kinne mast tareeke se  sach ugalwa liya criminal seLOL aur daya ko naak ponch do...!!!ROFLROFL ye gd parrot is shoo cutee...!!!
eagerly waiting for the next story...!!!Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadada

gadhadada

Coolbie

gadhadada

Joined: 27 August 2010

Posts: 56438

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rosepink.

so here goes my fb..
Abhi-ain LOCK kaun
Daya(wth sigh)-SHERLOCK boss
(wah Clap wt an undrstndng Wink)

Abhi-warna parrot pet me pani bhar jane k karan (wink) ooper
(ye wink bada mast tha,yeh adaa hi toh pyari h
btw hehe bel k pet me kilo litres pani dalo nahi maregaWink)

acp(carng tone)-parrot agr hr koi ye samjh jaye to dunya jannat na bn jaye
(nice dialogClap)

GD-kaun jhoot bolta h,gandi baat h na
(wah so innocent parrot, bilkul meri tarahWink)

I m Waiting for this GUYEmbarrassed... about MAST WINK...Wink
Jealous with Bel PaitAngry, dekh kya Waqt aa gaya hay MOTI GUY...LOL
ufff Parrot aur GUY...Shocked
Barabar in INNOCENCE...Big smile
hey Bhagwan... Utha lay... Mujhy Nahi ... GUY ko...ROFLROFL

gadhadada

Coolbie

gadhadada

Joined: 27 August 2010

Posts: 56438

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rosepink.

here GD nterd inside interogatn room litle scared bt pretndng strong
(pretnd krne ki toh purani aadat h,q belWink)

muhn khulwane ka style ws zabrdastClap

GD comng out 4m interogatn room,evry1 welcomed hm nd "daya embraced" hm
(GD ki toh nikal padiWink
uff daya embracngDay Dreaming)

GD-Wo maine zyada skhti se puch tach nhi ki wrna shayad mar he jata
(what a dialog Clap)

Daya(smiles)-haan haan sunao
(uff i can see him smilngDay Dreaming)


awwwEmbarrassed, Pretend karnaWink... Purani aadatein Mushkil say Chutti hain GUY...LOL
JealousWink... BHAI embarace Me quite Easily and without ANY INTERVALS...Hug
Yup See this Smile...Day Dreaming

gadhadada

Coolbie

gadhadada

Joined: 27 August 2010

Posts: 56438

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rosepink.

popat stil on daya's shouldr nd hs tears absorb on hs shouldr
(GD ji zara aap daya k shouldr ko baksh do geWink)

popat pushd hs small head inside daya's tummy nd startd cryng
(uff ROFLROFLROFL
so cute Wink)

aftr 1/2 hr abhi came as he knew daya nd GD needs hm rite nw
(smjhdar h bossWink)

he luked daya at lounge vd sad mood nd aftr evry sec luk at popat shverng body
(oh ho nautanki duo(daya nd GD)Wink
Bechara abhiLOL)

poem by Linda ws "The best"Clap liked it a lotSmile

Shoulder ko Baksh kay BAZU pakr lun...WinkLOL
Popat feels Naram Takya like Effect in BHAI TummyEmbarrassed... so Fluffy n Soft...ROFL
Baray Bhai always Samjhdaar...Clap
NAUTANKI... Shocked
so SIMPLE DUO... GD and DAYA...WinkEmbarrassed
Poem is GOOD not THE BEST...Wink

gadhadada

Coolbie

gadhadada

Joined: 27 August 2010

Posts: 56438

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rosepink.

Daya startd weavng nd popat tummy movng up nd down as he feels gudgudi in hs tummy
(ye mast thaLOL)

popat-Daya meri naak poch do
(uff ROFLROFLROFL
ROFLROFLthis part stole the whole story ROFLROFL)

popat ko duo k sath rakhne k liye tum ne linda ko hi tapka dala
(zabardastClap
ye toh ekta kapoor ki b ustad hWink)

as usual fabulous storyThumbs Up
maza aagayaSmile
excellent workClap

waitng 4 nextWink
daya meri naak poch doROFLROFL
is k liye toh Hug bnta h boss

sach Itny Chotay say Pait mein itni saari GUDGUDEE...LOL
NAAK... BHAI still Searching... WinkLOLLOL
Mostly Readers like this...LOLLOLLOL
No way... I will not bring LINDA Next Janam...D'oh
Thank you for Ur lovely FeedBack GUYHug... I am Waiting for It... it really Boost the Working Capacity and Level...Hug
Thank You again Yara...Hug

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
~Secret Santa-Gift Exchange Sign Up~ (Time's Up)

2

KhotaSikaShreya 13 762 11 December 2012 at 3:03pm
By KhotaSikaShreya
my giFT...... DUO vs DUO vs DUO

2

gadhadada 13 2612 28 February 2011 at 7:10am
By gadhadada
19 MARCH CASE OBSERVATION AND MISTAKE

2

teju_g 13 1155 21 March 2010 at 8:23am
By Girl-Lawsworth
Written Update : The case of the Mysterious Gift..

2

luna_lovegood 10 1693 19 September 2009 at 6:54am
By Girl-Lawsworth
Written Update : The Gift luna_lovegood 0 572 11 September 2009 at 2:31am
By luna_lovegood

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

CID Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.