CID

YUMMY MISTAKE...!!! (Gift for ADI Sir BD @ 144) (Page 36)

Post Reply New Post

Page 36 of 150

khushi.gupta123

khushi.gupta123

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rosepink.

wow great story neeme nd GDWinkClap
yaar aftr readng all the above reviews,mere paas kehne ko kuch bcha hi nhi,
same 2 sameWink
chalo neeme nd GD kaam pe lag jao,readers waitng 4 ur nxt storySmile
shreya, maggi, forfriend, khushi nd raaz ne humari taraf se sb kch keh diya..Smile

@underline- lol LOL 

@bold- they always bring something NEW...curious to know what NEW they will bring next time Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadada

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "YUMMY MISTAKE...!!! (Gift for ADI Sir BD @ 144) (Page 36)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gadhadada

Coolbie

gadhadada

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha_dna

Wow..!! NEEME n GD...YOU ROCK...!!ClapClapClap

Awesome STORY...!!!
Loved the way you connected this one to your previous stories...Clap

Liked DAYA's "AAR ya PAAR" wala IDEA...!!Wink
Loved the scene where ABHI goes to see DAYA...And the explanation of ABHI ...and the recap of how DAYA had checked ABHI carefully...
The scene when ABHI recieves ACP's call was amazing...
The way ACP Sir tell ABHI, that he could have told everyhing earlier, was so nice...
TEAM work was Excellently shown...!!!
And every OFFICER was given a task to do...
Perfect distribution of work among the OFFICERS and very nicely plotted and written...!!Clap

The end was nice...bechara ABHI...LOL

Loved the STORY very much...!!

Great job...ClapClapClap
NEEME n GD , HATS OFF to you both...Clap
Hope we all get more stories from you...Smile

First of all NEHA... Dhair saara SHUKRIYA...Hug
really this AAR n PAAR stuff was Icing of Story...Wink
yes I m trying My Best to equally distributed the Work and Every Officer either Individually or Combinely do a Task with their Complete Dedication...ClapClapClap
I really enjoyed that Team Work although its too Difficult for Me as now its not Team turning to a Big BattalionLOL... aur kabhi kabhi tou Main Naam he Ghalat likh deta...D'oh but tried Best...Thumbs Up
and Yes the whole Credit goes to NEEME DII as agar Ingredients pooray Na hun tou Dish kabhi achi nahi bantiHug... so Her Plot is the Core of the Story...StarStarStar
Thank You DNA...Hug

khushi.gupta123

gadhadada

Coolbie

gadhadada

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KS_Shreya

Oh that was great GD and Neeme! Too good...loved the ending especially. I could almost see it happening. Wink

Sach...LOL
Thank You for Ur Appreciation SHERYA...Hug

khushi.gupta123

gadhadada

Coolbie

gadhadada

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maggi.masala

Wowww...it was marvellous
I mean really it was such a brilliantly balanced part...so many calculations and complexities were there...ufff
N I specially loved the scene where abhi sir gets caught by ACP sir...LOL can really visualise every thing truck journey, continuous work at bearaue...
N last but not the least poor abhi sir...treat at taj...LOL
Thank you Dada and Neeme for your rocking story
Waiting for more

I was also Confused at so many points GURYA...LOLLOLLOL
SIMLA wala Part tou samjho Mian nay Story likhtay likhtay likha tha, matlab Pehlay say socha nahi tha.SmileSmileSmile.. its really Nice that U imagined all and Enjoying the Truck Jorney in MUFTWink and Visiting Bureau in Nights too...LOLLOLLOL
Thank You so much GURYA...Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi.gupta123maggi.masala

gadhadada

Coolbie

gadhadada

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi.gupta123

superb part GD n neemeClap... DAYA done His Aar ya Paar stuff with Scratching Himself with Juices Can...  it was so awsome!!!LOLMujh say Bari Tension Teri life mein kya hay'. haan'it's so cute...EmbarrassedACP: acha magar Us ka Right Hand tou Buri tarah Zakhmi hay na' (tease) aur jahan tak Meri malumat hay DAYA Right handed hay'ROFL
GD u r perfect at writing emotions...lovely ending to an amazing story...loved the convo between the trio.Clap...what should I say... Its just a wonderful story... Thumbs UpClap

can you provide me links of your previous PH??? Big smile

I am Really Obliged that day by day I saw Increasing in My Readers...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
its really a Pleasure to get Feedbacks cz its Improvise Creativity in Our Work as well feels Good which is Good for Our Health...LOL
Thank You so much KHUSHI...Hug
U really mean alot with this Feedback...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
and yes U got my Story Links at the First Page of this Thread... I will Update it soon...Smile  

khushi.gupta123

gadhadada

Coolbie

gadhadada

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Forfriend

Ohhh so finally pata chal gaya ki Abhijeet did all this... yaar yeh daya sir bhi na... kya jarurat thi khud ko hurt karne ki

chalo but the balance between DUO movement other team work was good... specially the way you show girls member of team is nice... the concern of ACP sir towards them is required to be added which you did

Vivek was good in his job... yup he too good and do his job completely... I am missing him so much...

the way ACP sir shows his anger/hurt to Abhijeet is nice...

Daya sir's naughtiness and when he gets involved in case that time the way he handle all things,,,,,,,, wow he is too good yaar

and most important the story line and whole idea... the way it connect to old case... was superb...

BH just amazing Hug

very nice plot Neeme Hug 

Few days back I got some Comments on that, that My Stories only revolving around DUO or TRIO and its obviously the Truth, so I tried Best to give some Crisp Role and Highlight Female Officers Characters too in My Story...ClapClapClap
The Whole Plot was so Crisp so Story tou Crisp honi hee thi na...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Thank You BH...Hug
and I know I m Amazing...WinkLOL

khushi.gupta123

gadhadada

Coolbie

gadhadada

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raaz_sweet

The trurth is im short of words..!!!!!
What a story!!! My rating is 5Star... Excellent work!!!ClapClap The scenes in the underground was quite funny.. an the beginning when abhijeet hugs daya with teary eyesStarStar..and the scene where he squeezes abhi's hand..StarStar..i'lll keep talking abt it the whole day i think... Both of u..NEEME DI and GD...HATS OFF TO YOU!!!!StarStarClap..Both of you brought out the essence of FRIENDSHIP!!! I wish u were a story writer in CID crew...Mindblowing!!!!..

TO NEEME DISmileBig smile AND GDSmileBig smile
THANK A LOOOT FOR SUCH A WONDERFUL,TOUCHING AND AWESOME STORY!!!Clap.Enjoyed reading it to the core!!! Infact just for reading the next part i logged in to IF...And it dint go waste...

Thank you so much once againHug!!! ALL THE BESTThumbs UpHug!! Waiting for more stories!!SmileThumbs Up

AwwwEmbarrassed... Ufff Main kitna Sharmaon...WinkWinkWink
chalo Ek Gana RAAZ SWWET KA ki nazarBig smileBig smileBig smile
Main kya karun IF
Reader itna like karein
HUMEIN itna like karein...Dancing
Thank You Yaar... Hug
Your Every Word take US step by step Up anf hope full after few minutes We will enter in any Aeroplan through it Window...LOLLOLLOL
Thank You so much...Hug

khushi.gupta123

gadhadada

Coolbie

gadhadada

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rosepink.

wow great story neeme nd GDWinkClap
yaar aftr readng all the above reviews,mere paas kehne ko kuch bcha hi nhi,
same 2 sameWink
chalo neeme nd GD kaam pe lag jao,readers waitng 4 ur nxt storySmile
shreya, maggi, forfriend, khushi nd raaz ne humari taraf se sb kch keh diya..Smile

Meray Pass bhi Same to Same GUY...WinkLOLLOL
Thank you so much...Hug

khushi.gupta123

Post Reply New Post

Go to top