•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
The episode begins with J upset that Vela saw her and She will be thinking jUju will be upset.She gets an idea where she will  go in to the bottle and Vela thinks it is dream.Here,Vela will wake up and thinks is it dream or real?He takes the bottle and puts the lid back on it and hides it under is coat.Vicky comes there and sees Vela leaving and asks why r u leaving?Vela says not feeling good,needs to see s DOc.Vela informs Doc came and took the keys.He also informs Chaturji came and Vicky asks why did he come.Vela says ,I don't know u ask him.Vicky sees Vela hiding something and Vicky says what is it?Vela says nothing.Vicky asks Any info abt J.Vela says no info.Vicky says if u find anything let me know.Vela leaves with the bottle and J in the bottle is thinking where is Vela taking her?Vicky was looking for J,he becomes upset that she is not there.In btw ,Priya was upset that Vicky didn't call and said sorry to her.Every one support s Vicky .She changes her mind and calls Vicky.Vicky says who is it?U deleted my no also and don't recognize me.Vicky says he is busy and cuts the phone.Priya get s very upset.
Vicky thinks,who might have taken the bottle,is it DOC!Vela.They both can not be.Thinks abt Chaturji ,he always keeps an eye on his house.
   Here,Chaturjis   house Sumeet is making lot of noise and he says to Sumeet let's play police AUR chor game.i will be police and Sumeet u be the chor.Sumeet hides in the closet.Duragaji comes and asks what r u doing?The door bell rings and durgaji opens the door,she see's Vicky and says she is very happy.She will say ,she make sp chai for him.Vicky says u came to the house for what.He says what can he get at Vicky's house other than booth.V will be looking every where and Chaturji says look where u lost then here.Sumeet makes noise becz closet got locked.V hears this and asks what is that?Chaturji says nothing,u made me crazy all these days and it is ur turn.
  Here,Vela takes J to his house and J thinks what is he doing.Vela want's
 to see if J is there in the bottle and opens the lid and calls her.J doesn't want to come out.Vela blows air in to the bottle and J can't control herself.She comes out and Vela thinks is it dream or real.He asks J to pinch him and she does then believes it is J.He asks how she got in to bottle and J explains everything and how juju rescued her.Vela gets upset inspite of knowing abt His love for J ,he lied to me.Here J says let me meet Vicky ,he must be very upset.Vela says know and J says u can't do this to ur friend.He tells J u stay here do not move,I will go and take shower and come.Vela leaves and J wants to Escape from there but notices her magic is not working.
note:excuse my mistake's and thanks for reading.Have a great weekend.
Thanks for the lovely update
for the awesome written update di😃
Thank U! Vibha ,This will be my daughter's project for holidays to keep her busy.Awesome ,thanks for the idea.
Originally posted by Saisuni139

Thank U! Vibha ,This will be my daughter's project for holidays to keep her busy.Awesome ,thanks for the idea.

Did you mean the flower thanks di? 😕
are yeh toh hona hi tha.. ginny hai hi itni bholi :(

tfs...
Giya Manek brings life into this serial, and it looks that as Gopi, her talents were brushed under the carpet.  Hope she will have a bright future, so as to bring out the best in her.  This is one of the best serials presently being shown on the Indian television.
Originally posted by walquest2000

Giya Manek brings life into this serial, and it looks that as Gopi, her talents were brushed under the carpet.  Hope she will have a bright future, so as to bring out the best in her.  This is one of the best serials presently being shown on the Indian television.

Cant agreee moreee ðŸ˜³