Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Dec 21 PR - Page 7

sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
No, my dear, there are plenty of them in India. But not, it seems, in Balaji land.

Shyamala

This content was originally posted by: Sakhile

I have been asking this question for sooo looong now, I have given up. Maybe there is no such man in all of India!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sakhile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sashashyam

No, my dear, there are plenty of them in India. But not, it seems, in Balaji land.

Shyamala

Please Ekta go onto the streets of India and see how the real men behave and then have Onir and Arjun portray this.!!!

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sorry guys christmas party and all at home ...am afraid i will be irregular yill new year😃 on the forum

Kalapi was Arjun really crying ...why😆
Sakhile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

sorry guys christmas party and all at home ...am afraid i will be irregular yill new year😃 on the forum

Yes he was really crying. thinking of Purvi and pitying himself!! Enjoy the festive season> PR will still be dragging on when you return.
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
😆😆😆

Thanks Sakhile

I  feel strongly bcoz the one who owns these serials is unmarried with no experience of marraige altogether , or children or real men for that matter that the serials glorify stupidities of women and half baked feminism as fighting spirit of women . Purvi should hae met a man who tells her not to interfere in his professional life as he would not tolerate it and if she was leaving him for this , they would meet in diorce court where he would move for sole custody of the baby .😆 Maa ka dil or not .
Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 11 years ago
Kalapi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Kool, you should watch the episode...most entertaining scene in my opinion😆…Arjun crying buckets for his lost lady love….and then Purvi fighting with Onir trying to force him to treat Ovi…..God, only thing that was true to the nature of "men' is Onir walking away from Purvi, who was left screaming after him 😉

Btw, our Onir is a very fast guy, yaar😃….he dated, proposed, married and preggo his wifey all in 6 months, some men, he is😳…..oh, btw, Cvs are as usual visiting us….so we see Purvi wanting to tell about her past, but Onir not interested pre-marriage…….

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
sounds amusing Kalapi ...will try and see the nonsense

what happened today 

Gauravc_More48 thumbnail
Kools i m waiting for ur commentary on today's epi.Edited by gaurav_ankita08 - 11 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
sorry gaurav dear ...ery busy with thechristmas and new year preparations ...will try and comment in this  very thread briefly if i watch the episode ðŸ˜Š
Gauravc_More48 thumbnail
Kools leave of today's epi,Just do it for tomorrow's epi bcoz there will be a tamasha of ovi n purvi as mahan purvi returns to Mumbai.