Kool's Commentary : Dec 21 PR (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 50

Luvsushanki

IF-Dazzler

Luvsushanki

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
thank god ankita is going to leave the show

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kool's Commentary : Dec 21 PR (Page 6)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tejaswiniwenham

tejaswiniwenham

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
i just...if i read one more post about how no one understands arjuns pure love i will go insane. WHO exactly is suppose to understand his 'pure love' for purvi? his wife?!? y is that even an expectation from anyone? just because she proposed a stupid deal? well purvi and arjun both went along with it didnt they? who the hell was pointing a gun at any of them?  bechara he is all alone...ovi has been literally dying for his companionship...he constantly rejected it and decided to spend time imagining his ex who is now married. thats his choice. and y shud even purvi understand his 'pure love'? She's happily married! she moved on like a normal people do...anyone who doesnt is a loser wasting their lives on things that may have been.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiKalapiFireLordPhoenixDabulls23

Ashi22

IF-Rockerz

Ashi22

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

SC even i am waiting for Punni to do the maths as the cunning villain is far more intelligent than the gullible parents

tiya ur posts were on the mark

Varsha i felt so bad when i heard Ovi saying  why doesn't anyone understand me

Kalapi and manny ...the Cvs are judging by reading various forums what the  viewers will feel if its Arjun's baby ...they r undecided about the baby;s father ...Onir or Arjun ...so they r  doing ambiguous direction ...if viewers accept Onir Purvi jodi they will make this baby his .

How can people enjoy Purvi-Onir jori or their romantic scenes if they r keep showing Arjun's sad face in background.

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashi22

Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

SC even i am waiting for Punni to do the maths as the cunning villain is far more intelligent than the gullible parents

tiya ur posts were on the mark

Varsha i felt so bad when i heard Ovi saying  why doesn't anyone understand me

Kalapi and manny ...the Cvs are judging by reading various forums what the  viewers will feel if its Arjun's baby ...they r undecided about the baby;s father ...Onir or Arjun ...so they r  doing ambiguous direction ...if viewers accept Onir Purvi jodi they will make this baby his .

How can people enjoy Purvi-Onir jori or their romantic scenes if they r keep showing Arjun's sad face in background.

By the same logic if they keep showing us Arjun day dreaming abt Purvi and his claims to love Purvi how can Ovi be understanding wife and be happy? Afterall she is a humanbeing just like Arjun, PUrvi or Onir is she not? Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiKalapiAshi22FireLordPhoenixkoolsadhu1000

m_masti

Goldie

m_masti

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
ovi is just a human being...but purvi is bagwan, arjun and onir did thapasya to impress her and she chose arjun and onir as her followers...

Edited by m_masti - 21 December 2012 at 7:25pm

KalapiFireLordPhoenixkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

FireLordPhoenix

IF-Rockerz

FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Wait, so whose baby is in Purvi's belly? I'm so confused. Is it Arjun's or Onir's? Or is Purvi feeding Onir lies and got intimate with him even after knowing she was pregnant with Arjun's child and is now trying to pass it off as Onir's child? I saw that once in another show. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiForeverSHINeeKalapikoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Kalapi

IF-Dazzler

Kalapi

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by salvatore-nina

Wait, so whose baby is in Purvi's belly? I'm so confused. Is it Arjun's or Onir's? Or is Purvi feeding Onir lies and got intimate with him even after knowing she was pregnant with Arjun's child and is now trying to pass it off as Onir's child? I saw that once in another show. 

Ekta is going to toss a coin too and decideLOLLOL

As for the red - that is my thought, woman can do all these easily you know  Big smileWink, especially to men who are wrapped around their little finger...besides, by now Purvi has turned into a pathological liar...she lies without even thinking these daysUnhappy

m_mastiForeverSHINeeFireLordPhoenixDabulls23

m_masti

Goldie

m_masti

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalapi

Originally posted by salvatore-nina

Ekta is going to toss a coin too and decideLOLLOL

As for the red - that is my thought, woman can do all these easily you know  Big smileWink, especially to men who are wrapped around their little finger...besides, by now Purvi has turned into a pathological liar...she lies without even thinking these daysUnhappy

but onir is gynec, he should know how many weeks preggo purvi is, even if we think she met onir immediately after leaving mumbai, she must be min 12 weeks preggo before meeting onir...

whats bothering me more than purvi's preggo is...how can purvi tell she is orphan...this act of purvi is 'slapping ArMan with chappal'...archu took purvi from roadside and provided everything which were out of her reach, and manav without any hesitation accepted 18 years girl to call him baba, and did everything to her which he failed to do for twins...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top