Page 50 of 50

Page 1 Page 49
Page   of 50

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
So it is confirmed that Purvi is pregnant with ARJUN's child!! ROFL
Purvi and Arjun are the most disgusting characters ever!! Purvi, wants to pretend she is so mahaan and cannot do a single wrong thing!! She knows everyone blames Ovi for her moving away but she will not correct it!!!

I want to see what justification the CVs use here and how will they make Ovi to be the bad sister still.

Purvi AND Arjun have both ruined Ovi's life that second time when Purvi told him to have sex with  her sister after she herself had sex with him. How nasty is that? And Arjun has to be some kind of pervert to actually have sex with Ovi after doing it with Purvi!!! If he were a decent person, he would have put down his foot and told Purvi that he was divorcing Ovi as that would be the best thing for all concerned.

I guess now the CVs will either kill Ovi's baby or have someone else be the father so that Ovi will be the bad sister.

Can we call this incest?
I can't wait to see Archana's reaction when the truth is out!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastipari87koolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kool's Commentary : Dec 21 PR (Page 50)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

m_masti

Goldie

m_masti

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

LOL  The Oddballs were right all along LOL...We know how EK and her CVs function, How Do Chana's claim on Sanskars Work...Look at in the name of Tyaag and mahaanta Purvi was running with the tail between her leggs to Kolkata in hiding...But everyone put the Purvi's tyaag on Ovi's conscious..

It Archana and Sulo has gone around tooting their horns abt the sanskars and Parvarish..Then they must take some responsibility in Purvi's upbringing...Unless suddenly they will decide to flip and say "Khoon achha nahi tha" blame the darn blood as she is adopted off the streets..

Sindoorfan You are absolutely right abt Arjun should get equal blame in this playing the die hard lover boy Pig  Who did two timed 2 sisters...

Ovi's orig deal looks so minute in comparison to What a havoc Purvi has created and Arjun for playing along with it ...Accomplice to the murder of Ovi and her baby so to speak...Purvi has done a huge damage...

Knowing the fact she was prego with Arjun's baby and had already moved away to kolkata why did she come back to mumbai and playing nurse to Ovi?  She has put so much stress on Ovi's condition and loverboy has gone along in saying "Relax Ovi" way too many times..

Even though Onir might have known abt Purvi's pregnancy when they first met, he might not be told abt who the father was as she hide abt her family too...So Onir does not know this adopted sister and Arjun the husband were lovers...

Poor Onir will be in the same boat as Ovi..

I want big time izzat aarti Angry of Sulo, Archana and Purvi...Savita, Manju and Punni all three should come and do so...While doing that Damo, Manav, Vandu, DK and Teju all should be slapped for PUtting Archana on a pedestal..Angry

Look at Sulo's sanskars her one daughter has taken her own husband to court, lost a child, let a son get kidnapped to psycho, another is a living mistress to a gun, 3rd married to a bigomist, and they talk abt Manju who has kept her marriage for this long without doing any of these kaands..

Purvi is given credit and hyped and put on a pedestal for sacrificing her love, happiness and unborn child for her mother's happiness Shocked Really Confused Well now she has really ruined the whole D family's happiness along with her beautiful teenage aai Archana...Archana will still forgive her and put it as Purvi ka tyaag...My Foot Angry

Stop this Archana and Purvi jaap folks and see things for what they are..  Purvi is delusional she thinks her mother was perfect daughter, wife, DIL, & a mother so she visualized herself certain way but she does not know the truth..Ouch

Most of these people are living in a lala land and not in reality..

Kools today one KC to banta hai boss Tongue

than we can say "Phir Milenge" to most our friends here..May be I might even leave the forum for good who knows..PR is the most toxic serial I have seen..It is defo not good for pregnant ladies of the forum nor for any recovering patient who is trying to chill because it brings all the negativity in their lives..

I am thankful to IF-PR for Kools and the gang under KC..

Love U all...Hug

@underlined, exactly varsha di, this is what i wrote few days back and got violation...

how can a sanskari middle class girl who cannot even has a choice to love someone can have sex with a guy and dump that guy on the wedding eve...and even after that she was not quite, made her deewana to do everything she wanted...

before 6 months leap, purvi had complete opportunity not ruin ovi's life...even arjun had it as he could say he has physical relationship with her but he went asked for second chance to ovi, on what basis he asked it...

i am surprised that world famous obgyn doesn't know how far is his wife pregnancy...or may be he doesn't know its arjun's baby

not sure about onir though...he praises his wife, he accepts all the flirtings from wife, he sleeps seperate in mumbai, goes to ovi to investigate, and does psychological statements on ovi.and his wife says their relationship is based on some mutual understanding...its all mistery relationship between mishti and onir...

i feel arjun is more bad...how can he slap ovi before 6 months leap, and how can he almost slap preggo ovi...and he says he could love his mom and his kid's mom...so somehow i feel they will kill ovi's kid, and purvi might hand her kid to ovi, and arjun will love purvi forever as his kid's mom...bad girl ovi, and mahaan purvi, anyhow men are sacrificing goats...

Edited by m_masti - 11 January 2013 at 11:49am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Guys did a KC although im busy ...check it .Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastics-07

gaurav_ankita08

IF-Rockerz

gaurav_ankita08

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sashashyam

Girls, I am out of here too, after reading Kools' commentary for today as a farewell gift!

The Aradhana remix of today made me feel downright queasy. That was precisely what it was, except that it did not have that lovely song, and there was no Rajesh Khanna-Sharmila combine. They have gone back 43 years for this scene!

While they were about it, I do not know why they did not find an orange sheet
somewhere in that shack to complete the resemblance, but they have made
do with a (very inconvenient, come to think of it) churidar kurta for
Purvi, of course sopping wet. If Shakti Samanta, who directed Aradhana,
were still around, he would have been justified in suing for a copyright
violation.

The only difference is that Sharmila's character paid very heavily for
her folly, having to work as a servant and then going to jail for 14
years for murdering someone trying to assault her, whereas our Purvi has
got a VERY soft landing courtesy the incredible Onir Dutt.

Well,folks, this is the end of the road for me. I will miss all of you enormously, but we can keep in touch be e-mail (or PMs, Varsha, for as long as the IF exists!). But I simply cannot wade thru this muck any longer. It will make me feel ill. I aill post a small farewell note to the rest over the weekend.

Bye, and much love to all of you.

Shyamala

Originally posted by Kalapi

Originally posted by bips

Ok its official, arjun is the father.
I am out of here. I cannot watch the mandatory slap followed by the purvi jaap about her tyaag and balidaan.

</div>
<div>
<font color="#cc0000">Really...confirmed...ehhhLOLBig smile, Kool we at least need your last commentary of how Purvi had a quickie and then gave Arjun up...and Arjun, man...slept and married another sister</font>Big smile

Shymala Aunty don't go we need you badly bcoz u are the 1 who guides teenager's here.

sashashyam

IF-Rockerz

sashashyam

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Gaurav, my dear boy,

That is one of the sweetest things that anyone has said to me; thank you so very much.

Right now, Gaurav, I am too angry to think straight. I never really believed that it could come to this with Purvi. If you read the ARVI Today thread, you will see how I refused to believe it till this evening. I  did that because I felt that a simple middle class girl, brought up conservatively in a chawl by Archana and Sulochana, would never ever do a thing like this. And now it turns out that she did. Where had all her oft touted  sanskaars  gone then ?

More than that, she lied thru her teeth to present her running away from Mumbai to save her skin (she would not have been able to face anyone in the chawl if it had all come out) as some kind of great sacrifice she was making to help Ovi get rid of her insecurity! How hypocritical is that?

Now, I am not even sure she has told her husband anything at all. But I no longer care.

See, Gaurav, you are very young, and then you are  a boy, which produces a different perspective. You probably think people like me are too straightlaced and conservative, and that such behaviour is so common these days that it should not invite condemnation, or even comment.

My reply to that would be that I am not objecting to what Purvi did  solely on moral grounds, though that is there as well. I condemn it because it is worse than a moral failing; it is terminally stupid. It is like how  Napoleon described a mistake made by one of his generals: It is worse than a crime, it is a blunder.  It is the same here.

These things always involve a major risk, and this risk is all for the woman. If things go wrong, as here, it is she who will be affected the most. The loss or reputation would also be almost entirely for the woman. So it was incredibly stupid of Purvi to have done something like this.

As for Arjun, the mess was created by both of them equally. It was very, very irresponsible of him to do this, besides being wrong morally. I would again stress the former aspect, and this should be kept in mind by every young man.

This is not love, for love is not instant gratification, Love is restraint and  protectiveness towards the loved one. Love thinks first and foremost of her and what is good for her. It does not expose her to such risks for personal and selfish ends.

Arjunis by now a gone case, and at least he is paying for it, indirectly, with a very unhappy marriage. But she has not paid for it at all, but has instead had, as I noted earlier, an unbelievably soft landing, with a man in a million literally falling into her lap and taking such care of her.

Now Purvi is the second lead in PR. If she is shown behaving in this manner, then  getting off scot free, and very likely being further glorified by Archana, Sulochana , and the rest of the chorus for her mahaan tyaag,  what sort of role model  does she furnish for young girls watching PR? Manav and Archana made many mistakes and paid for it., but they never did anything so totally wrong and so totally stupid. The CVs should never show a lead character behaving like this.

There,  that already is far too long, and sound like a tirade as well. I am very tired of this junk, and I cannot risk my blood pressure by watching it and my poor wrists by posting at such length. But you are such a very nice young man,  and what you said here was so sweet  that I wanted to explain to you what I feel now and why i feel the way  I do. If I were to continue in the forum,, I would sound vitriolic most of the time, and that would be good neither for me nor for the readers. So it is best to cut one's losses, and move one.

Take care of yourself, Gaurav . Think seriously about what I have said above. It applies to girls as well as boys. God bless you and keep you safe and happy.

Shyamala Aunty

Originally posted by gaurav_ankita08

Shymala Aunty don't go we need you badly bcoz u are the 1 who guides teenager's here.

[/QUOTE]

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ptecvishbipsgaurav_ankita08

strega

Groupbie

strega

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Sayonara, Shayamala...

It was a brief meeting but fun nevertheless Smile

Take care - our paths may cross once again. I will peep in once in a while. But there is nothing left to say.

Gaurav, my dear boy,

That is one of the sweetest things that anyone has said to me; thank you so very much.

Right now, Gaurav, I am too angry to think straight. I never really believed that it could come to this with Purvi. If you read the ARVI Today thread, you will see how I refused to believe it till this evening. I  did that because I felt that a simple middle class girl, brought up conservatively in a chawl by Archana and Sulochana, would never ever do a thing like this. And now it turns out that she did. Where had all her oft touted  sanskaars  gone then ?

More than that, she lied thru her teeth to present her running away from Mumbai to save her skin (she would not have been able to face anyone in the chawl if it had all come out) as some kind of great sacrifice she was making to help Ovi get rid of her insecurity! How hypocritical is that?

Now, I am not even sure she has told her husband anything at all. But I no longer care.

See, Gaurav, you are very young, and then you are  a boy, which produces a different perspective. You probably think people like me are too straightlaced and conservative, and that such behaviour is so common these days that it should not invite condemnation, or even comment.

My reply to that would be that I am not objecting to what Purvi did  solely on moral grounds, though that is there as well. I condemn it because it is worse than a moral failing; it is terminally stupid. It is like how  Napoleon described a mistake made by one of his generals: It is worse than a crime, it is a blunder.  It is the same here.

These things always involve a major risk, and this risk is all for the woman. If things go wrong, as here, it is she who will be affected the most. The loss or reputation would also be almost entirely for the woman. So it was incredibly stupid of Purvi to have done something like this.

As for Arjun, the mess was created by both of them equally. It was very, very irresponsible of him to do this, besides being wrong morally. I would again stress the former aspect, and this should be kept in mind by every young man.

This is not love, for love is not instant gratification, Love is restraint and  protectiveness towards the loved one. Love thinks first and foremost of her and what is good for her. It does not expose her to such risks for personal and selfish ends.

Arjunis by now a gone case, and at least he is paying for it, indirectly, with a very unhappy marriage. But she has not paid for it at all, but has instead had, as I noted earlier, an unbelievably soft landing, with a man in a million literally falling into her lap and taking such care of her.

Now Purvi is the second lead in PR. If she is shown behaving in this manner, then  getting off scot free, and very likely being further glorified by Archana, Sulochana , and the rest of the chorus for her mahaan tyaag,  what sort of role model  does she furnish for young girls watching PR? Manav and Archana made many mistakes and paid for it., but they never did anything so totally wrong and so totally stupid. The CVs should never show a lead character behaving like this.

There,  that already is far too long, and sound like a tirade as well. I am very tired of this junk, and I cannot risk my blood pressure by watching it and my poor wrists by posting at such length. But you are such a very nice young man,  and what you said here was so sweet  that I wanted to explain to you what I feel now and why i feel the way  I do. If I were to continue in the forum,, I would sound vitriolic most of the time, and that would be good neither for me nor for the readers. So it is best to cut one's losses, and move one.

Take care of yourself, Gaurav . Think seriously about what I have said above. It applies to girls as well as boys. God bless you and keep you safe and happy.

Shyamala Aunty

[/QUOTE]

bips

IF-Dazzler

bips

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
I loved, loved the part about how love protects and thinks about the other person. I cannot believe that they had unprotected sex and arjun did not care to check if there were consequences. I canno believe that purvi knew she was pregnant and then pushed arjun to have sex with ovi.

This is not love. This is just a perversion of it. And the idea of both sisters pregnant from the same man just assaults my senses. I am pretty liberal but this is just... I cannot find the right word to express my loathing

Gaurav, my dear boy,

Right now, Gaurav, I am too angry to think straight. I never really believed that it could come to this with Purvi. If you read the ARVI Today thread, you will see how I refused to believe it till this evening. I did that because I felt that a simple middle class girl, brought up conservatively in a chawl by Archana and Sulochana, would never ever do a thing like this. And now it turns out that she did. Where had all her oft touted sanskaars gone then ?

See, Gaurav, you are very young, and then you are a boy, which produces a different perspective. You probably think people like me are too straightlaced and conservative, and that such behaviour is so common these days that it should not invite condemnation, or even comment.

My reply to that would be that I am not objecting to what Purvi did solely on moral grounds, though that is there as well. I condemn it because it is worse than a moral failing; it is terminally stupid. It is like how Napoleon described a mistake made by one of his generals: It is worse than a crime, it is a blunder. It is the same here.

This is not love, for love is not instant gratification, Love is restraint and protectiveness towards the loved one. Love thinks first and foremost of her and what is good for her. It does not expose her to such risks for personal and selfish ends.

Now Purvi is the second lead in PR. If she is shown behaving in this manner, then getting off scot free, and very likely being further glorified by Archana, Sulochana , and the rest of the chorus for her mahaan tyaag, what sort of role model does she furnish for young girls watching PR? Manav and Archana made many mistakes and paid for it., but they never did anything so totally wrong and so totally stupid. The CVs should never show a lead character behaving like this.

There, that already is far too long, and sound like a tirade as well. I am very tired of this junk, and I cannot risk my blood pressure by watching it and my poor wrists by posting at such length. But you are such a very nice young man, and what you said here was so sweet that I wanted to explain to you what I feel now and why i feel the way I do. If I were to continue in the forum,, I would sound vitriolic most of the time, and that would be good neither for me nor for the readers. So it is best to cut one's losses, and move one.

Shyamala Aunty

[/QUOTE]

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ptecvishDabulls23

sashashyam

IF-Rockerz

sashashyam

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
/Dear Strega,

I feel the same,but it could be more of an  revoir, you know. I would not like to lose touch completely with a fellow TamBrahm would be dinosaur!Wink

So, if you would like us to stay in touch occasionally and perhaps discuss Hogwarts and  Hermione instead of Arjun and Purvi, you could send me a PM with your e-mail id and I will write to you, and we can take it from there. Of course only if you feel like it.

Warm regards.

Shyamala

[QUOTE=strega]
Sayonara, Shayamala...

It was a brief meeting but fun nevertheless Smile

Take care - our paths may cross once again. I will peep in once in a while. But there is nothing left to say.

[QUOTE=sashashyam]Gaurav, my dear boy,

Post Reply New Post

Go to top