Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Dec 21 PR (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 50

manny136

Goldie

manny136

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
If onir is the father then why did they pan the camera on purvis belly during the pooja when arjun and purvi were standing together. Today they also showed onir touching her belly infront of arjun standing btwn them.its very symbolicif they r trying to tell us purvis baby is actually arjun.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiForeverSHINeeFireLordPhoenixkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kool's Commentary : Dec 21 PR (Page 5)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
SC even i am waiting for Punni to do the maths as the cunning villain is far more intelligent than the gullible parents

tiya ur posts were on the mark

Varsha i felt so bad when i heard Ovi saying  why doesn't anyone understand me

Kalapi and manny ...the Cvs are judging by reading various forums what the  viewers will feel if its Arjun's baby ...they r undecided about the baby;s father ...Onir or Arjun ...so they r  doing ambiguous direction ...if viewers accept Onir Purvi jodi they will make this baby his .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 21 December 2012 at 5:43pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiKalapiFireLordPhoenixDabulls23

tejaswiniwenham

tejaswiniwenham

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
i love how arjun conveniently left out that he tried to hit ovi again when she freaked about purvi in his version of the story to manav...'uncle meri koi galti nahi hain.' MY FOOT! LIAR! she was pissed but he completely aggravated the situation. plsss let ovi leave him!!! i think he's literally just stupid. he actually dared to say that ovi is refusing treatment NOT because having to see him making puppy eyes at purvi is torture for her but obviously because she wants their baby to die. 'meri past ki saaza woh hamare baache ko kyun de rahi hai?' ofcourse thats your conclusion! he just does not get it! she wants one thing in her life that is untouched by purvi's shadow. ovi doesnt want her patiji and so called mata ji to repeatedly remind her for eternity how purvi's mahanta in convincing her husband to treat her BAD sister is the reason she and her baby r alive. archu already reminded her that purvi sacrificed everything for her. and hubby dearest declared in a party that he only married her for purvi's love. she doesnt want to hear the same jaap about her baby too. its hers and she wants no favors or any form of involvement from purvi. thats fair.  

i have never heard of such an intolerant doctor. its pathetic. OBGYNS deal with pregnant schizophrenic women who try to kill them during violent episodes and still manage to deliver babies. onir is a disappointing lightweight for someone who is spose to be the only doctor in the world with magical healing powers. he's so STUPID can he really not tell somethings amiss from the way ovi reacted to him...she never liked him but was never like this before! 

and archana is a HYPOCRITE! i genuinely now feel she deserves the treatment she got from purvi. wo isi ki layak hai. 'ovi ke dimag mein shakh ka bhoot' blah blah blah...manav never even had anyone else in his life and she filed for divorce based on silly pics! ovi has to live with her husband's sulking for his ex and ignoring her everyday for nearly a year now!  

and y wont purvi just BACK OFF and let them work things out by themselves. in her 'attempt' to highlight how mahan she is and make things 'good' between arjun and ovi and baby, she will spend more time around arjun who will be gaga over her driving ovi to death. y wud anyone ever think its a good idea for a third party to get involved in marital problems?!? ur not her or arjun's parents! their marital bliss shud not b affected by you. arjun already took all your terrible advise and killed ovi inside. you've already done them too many 'favors' now just please stay in kolkata. her wombs not strong. thats not something that only one doctor can take care of. you stay put with onir babu. 

Edited by tejaswiniwenham - 22 December 2012 at 9:50am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiKalapibipsForeverSHINeeFireLordPhoenixTiyalikoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
My gripe is abt why couldn't Arjun move on wi Ovi?  While purvi can move on wi onir and is Accepted by most fans as he is not portrayed as jealous or demanding normal husband.  He is kept in dark by sanskari conch blowing bong wifi.  When he finds out the truth abt Arjun being Mishti's ex lover he prolly will act just like Ovi.  He does not know his wifi waited until he fell asleep to go balcony and stare at ex love while "darmiyaan" song was playing in the background.  They are also sleeping in same bed.

purvi the master manipulating mind hiding it all right under his nose and portraying to be good wifi.

I want to see him taking & eating all those names back that he called ovi in his judgemental spree when he finds out the truth.  

Soon enough "Mishti's will become Karela" in UNO momento-pronto LOL

Edited by Dabulls23 - 21 December 2012 at 5:54pm

m_mastibipsKalapiFireLordPhoenixkoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
agree with u teju

archana didn't even have another woman to contend with ... she had freaked out over some  pics and she knew very well Manav was not interested that way in Shravani . Yet she was telling Ovi in her wedding reception .don't u dare forget ur happiness is my daughter's tyaag .

well that tyaagi daughter is not even showing recognition now .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tejaswiniwenhamm_mastiKalapiForeverSHINeeFireLordPhoenixDabulls23

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
The twenty first century can handle divorces but not the concept of 'moving on' say Ekta Kapoor serials

or to be more precise women can move on not menConfused

how sexist

m_mastiForeverSHINeeKalapiFireLordPhoenixDabulls23

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

The twenty first century can handle divorces but not the concept of 'moving on' say Ekta Kapoor serials

or to be more precise women can move on not menConfused

how sexist

I wrote somewhere in my time we were dealing wi MCPs now the 21st century we r dealing wi FCBs Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiKalapikoolsadhu1000

m_masti

Goldie

m_masti

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
exactly Teju, completely agree for ... .'uncle meri koi galti nahi hain.' MY FOOT! LIAR! ... 

varsha di, even i was thinking about purvi's kanyadaan by manav...

for me sometimes preggo funda looked like varsha and archu past...varsha was not sure for baby, and noone really expressed interest in varsha becoming mom...but everyone was so happy for archu becoming preggo...and both lost babies...

even now i feel the same, ovi is not given equal importance when compared to purvi...everyone is behind ovi telling preggo sambhal and shaadi sambhal but noone tells ovi thuje sambhal...

why archu didn't thru a party for ovi like sulo did for archu on confirming the preggo news...

cvs are still confused to declare purvi's tummy is because of arjun or not...but one day arjun made big statement he will love kid's mom, so its purvi, i somehow feel ovi will loose the kid...but ovi should not loose the kid because Dr.Onir(purvi's husband) is treating...

if story moves mumbai again...then next slapping scenes will be with punni and manju...

Edited by m_masti - 21 December 2012 at 6:57pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenixDabulls23

Post Reply New Post

Go to top