Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Dec 21 PR (Page 49)

Post Reply New Post

Page 49 of 50

tejaswiniwenham

tejaswiniwenham

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
kools di please do one last review! i started writing in this forum after reading one of your reviews! 

Tanya I honestly do not really blame archu for purvi's terrible decisions. but i do blame her for always taking purvi's side against ovi when as we now know purvi was ALWAYS wrong. ovi was wrong in proposing the deal. but purvi was wrong before that and has been wrong since. archana was wrong in allowing arjun purvi relationship without giving a thought to her other children's feelings. archu did her best with purvi but didn't even try with ovi or teju or sachu. a lot of ppl say oh purvi-archu have the most beautiful relationship. purvi does so much for her mother and all her other kids are bad. but the truth is i have never seen archana giving any of the other kids a chance even. i really hope archana will now atleast stop with the purvi best jaap. if not; well atleast i wont be there to see it and also it will be confirmed that she's (being polite for moderators) DIMWITTED. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6JulieDsashashyamkoolsadhu1000

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kool's Commentary : Dec 21 PR (Page 49)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pari87

Goldie

pari87

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tejaswiniwenham

kools di please do one last review! i started writing in this forum after reading one of your reviews! 

Tanya I honestly do not really blame archu for purvi's terrible decisions. but i do blame her for always taking purvi's side against ovi when as we now know purvi was ALWAYS wrong. ovi was wrong in proposing the deal. but purvi was wrong before that and has been wrong since. archana was wrong in allowing arjun purvi relationship without giving a thought to her other children's feelings. archu did her best with purvi but didn't even try with ovi or teju or sachu. a lot of ppl say oh purvi-archu have the most beautiful relationship. purvi does so much for her mother and all her other kids are bad. but the truth is i have never seen archana giving any of the other kids a chance even. i really hope archana will now atleast stop with the purvi best jaap. if not; well atleast i wont be there to see it and also it will be confirmed that she's (being polite for moderators) DIMWITTED. 

Honestly, I won't be surprised if after a few slaps, Archana will lament on the sacrifice that Purvi made. and then the bhakts of Archu - Damo, Savi, Manav, DK will all join in to put a halo on top of Purvi. 

enigma6sushkita10sashashyamkoolsadhu1000

sushkita10

IF-Rockerz

sushkita10

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Tajaswini, I will not defend Archana today , can't even if I want to ..The fact is that all her talk of being a middle class woman
, a shareef woman has all gone down the drains .

But I will not blame Sulochna that much ...

It is Archana who should be blamed for what Purvi did ...she was responsible of giving Purvi good sanskaars , but she failed ..

no tanya its purvi's problem, archana isnt responsible for it.what shamess girl her sexual desire fullfilled one night that one night she had sex then next night she handover to her sisClapClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6ptecvishkoolsadhu1000

sushkita10

IF-Rockerz

sushkita10

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari87

Originally posted by tejaswiniwenham

Honestly, I won't be surprised if after a few slaps, Archana will lament on the sacrifice that Purvi made. and then the bhakts of Archu - Damo, Savi, Manav, DK will all join in to put a halo on top of Purvi. 
u r right archu will say how u sacrifice ur love after hving sexLOLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6LoveTVShows

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
I am feeling so bad today guys ...I really loved the rishta of Archana and Purvi ..I thought that this rishta will  be spared by the writers but no ...they butchered this also ..No matter what happens ..now Purvi will never be the same in my eyes .Sheis the girl who betrayed her mother's trust ...period ...

Tejaswini and Poppy , I still blame Archana ..She failed as a mother to give a good upbringing to Purvi .She spoiled her rotten .I blame Manav for Ovi's upbringing , Varsha for Soham's upbringing  , it is now only fair to thrash Archana for what Purvi did ...

I want Manju to shredd Archana to bits in front of everyone when shew finds out and Savita should drag and throw Archana out of the house because her daughter was living i nthe house while carrying the baby of Ovi's husband ...The least Purv i could have done was not to go and live in that home .

You are right Poppy , shamelss girl . Sleeps one day before marriage with her fiance ( could not wait for one more day ) and next day hands him over to her sister ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 11 January 2013 at 10:49am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6pujli07pari87cs-07JulieDsushkita10gaurav_ankita08koolsadhu1000

enigma6

enigma6

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
I would just add one more thing... please put the " shameless"  tag on Arjun too... they both did the "act" ... middle class or upper class I don't care... if the act is considered bad, then BOTH the girl and the boy are to be equally blamed.  Mind you I am not talking of anything else... just the act of having sex ... unprotected sex ... before marriage ! Specially the unprotected part !!!!

Edited by sindoorfan - 11 January 2013 at 10:58am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07koolsadhu1000Dabulls23

m_masti

Goldie

m_masti

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
OMG, need to see today's episode then...

so its pure attraction between arjun-purvi...i am hating arjun more than purvi, he doesn't have any right to behave like this to ovi...

kools, varsha di, kalapi...we were the first to guess immediately after the hut scene...

kools di commentary please...not only for purvi...need commentary for archu's dialogues...

really EK and CVs play with natural science too...

and how dumb archu is, she told purvi is 6 months finished, then she didn't get any doubt...and how shameless she is, as soon as she got to know its ovi's report she doesn't have any interest to read the report and just handed it ovi and tried to read purvi's report again...

from precap...so purvi will go somewhere again...she knew everything and she came to increase the problems...and then everyone will say it as balidaan

Edited by m_masti - 11 January 2013 at 11:28am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6cs-07JulieDsushkita10koolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
LOL  The Oddballs were right all along LOL...We know how EK and her CVs function, How Do Chana's claim on Sanskars Work...Look at in the name of Tyaag and mahaanta Purvi was running with the tail between her leggs to Kolkata in hiding...But everyone put the Purvi's tyaag on Ovi's conscious..

It Archana and Sulo has gone around tooting their horns abt the sanskars and Parvarish..Then they must take some responsibility in Purvi's upbringing...Unless suddenly they will decide to flip and say "Khoon achha nahi tha" blame the darn blood as she is adopted off the streets..

Sindoorfan You are absolutely right abt Arjun should get equal blame in this playing the die hard lover boy Pig  Who did two timed 2 sisters...

Ovi's orig deal looks so minute in comparison to What a havoc Purvi has created and Arjun for playing along with it ...Accomplice to the murder of Ovi and her baby so to speak...Purvi has done a huge damage...

Knowing the fact she was prego with Arjun's baby and had already moved away to kolkata why did she come back to mumbai and playing nurse to Ovi?  She has put so much stress on Ovi's condition and loverboy has gone along in saying "Relax Ovi" way too many times..

Even though Onir might have known abt Purvi's pregnancy when they first met, he might not be told abt who the father was as she hide abt her family too...So Onir does not know this adopted sister and Arjun the husband were lovers...

Poor Onir will be in the same boat as Ovi..

I want big time izzat aarti Angry of Sulo, Archana and Purvi...Savita, Manju and Punni all three should come and do so...While doing that Damo, Manav, Vandu, DK and Teju all should be slapped for PUtting Archana on a pedestal..Angry

Look at Sulo's sanskars her one daughter has taken her own husband to court, lost a child, let a son get kidnapped to psycho, another is a living mistress to a gun, 3rd married to a bigomist, and they talk abt Manju who has kept her marriage for this long without doing any of these kaands..

Purvi is given credit and hyped and put on a pedestal for sacrificing her love, happiness and unborn child for her mother's happiness Shocked Really Confused Well now she has really ruined the whole D family's happiness along with her beautiful teenage aai Archana...Archana will still forgive her and put it as Purvi ka tyaag...My Foot Angry

Stop this Archana and Purvi jaap folks and see things for what they are..  Purvi is delusional she thinks her mother was perfect daughter, wife, DIL, & a mother so she visualized herself certain way but she does not know the truth..Ouch

Most of these people are living in a lala land and not in reality..

Kools today one KC to banta hai boss Tongue

than we can say "Phir Milenge" to most our friends here..May be I might even leave the forum for good who knows..PR is the most toxic serial I have seen..It is defo not good for pregnant ladies of the forum nor for any recovering patient who is trying to chill because it brings all the negativity in their lives..

I am thankful to IF-PR for Kools and the gang under KC..

Love U all...Hug

Edited by Dabulls23 - 11 January 2013 at 11:26am

m_mastipari87cs-07JulieD

Post Reply New Post

Go to top