Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Dec 21 PR (Page 48)

Post Reply New Post

Page 48 of 50

-Naresh-

IF-Rockerz

-Naresh-

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged
disgusting... 2day PR is totally worthless.. Arman never did anything wrong like this but arjun-purvi.. i can't belive.. i hope ankita leave now this show.. it's toa;;y Apavitra Rishta

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6sashashyamkoolsadhu1000

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kool's Commentary : Dec 21 PR (Page 48)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sashashyam

IF-Rockerz

sashashyam

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Girls, I am out of here too, after reading Kools' commentary for today as a farewell gift!

The Aradhana remix of today made me feel downright queasy. That was precisely what it was, except that it did not have that lovely song, and there was no Rajesh Khanna-Sharmila combine. They have gone back 43 years for this scene!

While they were about it, I do not know why they did not find an orange sheet somewhere in that shack to complete the resemblance, but they have made do with a (very inconvenient, come to think of it) churidar kurta for Purvi, of course sopping wet. If Shakti Samanta, who directed Aradhana, were still around, he would have been justified in suing for a copyright violation.

The only difference is that Sharmila's character paid very heavily for her folly, having to work as a servant and then  going to jail for 14 years for murdering someone trying to assault her, whereas our Purvi has got a VERY soft landing courtesy the incredible Onir Dutt.

Well,folks, this is the end of the road for me. I will miss all of you enormously, but we can keep in touch by e-mail (or PMs, Varsha, for as long as the IF exists!). But I simply cannot wade thru this muck any longer. It will make me feel ill. I will post a small farewell note to the rest over the weekend.

Bye, and much love to all of you.

Shyamala

Originally posted by Kalapi

Originally posted by bips

Ok its official, arjun is the father.
I am out of here. I cannot watch the mandatory slap followed by the purvi jaap about her tyaag and balidaan.
Really...confirmed...ehhhLOLBig smile, Kool we at least need your last commentary of how Purvi had a quickie and then gave Arjun up...and Arjun, man...slept and married another sisterBig smile

Edited by sashashyam - 11 January 2013 at 12:14pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pujli07enigma6Tanyazbipsgaurav_ankita08koolsadhu1000Dabulls23

LoveTVShows

IF-Dazzler

LoveTVShows

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Kool ji, please open new thread for today's dhamka of so called sanskari Purvi .

Edited by LoveTVShows - 11 January 2013 at 10:00am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

pujli07

pujli07

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
I am waiting to see if Onir actually knows that the baby is not his.. that will be the biggest insult to all the viewers whose sole purpose is NOT arjun-purvi reunion but the actual story. 

how can a world famous gynec not have seen his wife's reports in the last 7 months... and yea the BS that he cannot treat his wife is not going to help.. my husband is an engineer and he still thoroughly reads all my reports and ask questions (silly ones too) to the doctors... so i would not buy the crap that he would just leave his wife at the mercy of another doctor and not have paid attention. 

and how was she planning to puling off delivering a healthy baby and letting the world think it came out early... 

if that is the case, then i really think Ekta should retire from this now. she is loosing it completely... and if people are accepting these just because this is the only way to reunite their fav couple, then i have no words... will just thank my dad and now my husband to try to keep my away from indian shows...

everytime i open my mouth to discuss any show in a gathering my husband gives me looks as how the hell do you even know about these :D 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6sashashyamDabulls23

pujli07

pujli07

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Kool, aaj tum Archana ki izzat ki band baja do in your commentry ..Even I cannot say anything because her own daughter did this to her so what to say anymore ...

i want someone to criticize archana (Manju or punni or whoever) but in front of Purvi... i still think Archana did all she could for this girl and it was her own stupidity that she ruined everything... she needs to know how much she has hurt her mother in all this...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6sashashyam

tejaswiniwenham

tejaswiniwenham

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Tanya i wont be anywhere near kools di but let me try.

Archana's brilliant sanskaar: 
1) claim to be middle class sanskaari using the dialogue 'hamari izzat hamare liye sab kuch hota hain'- all hail the lifestyle of the chote log. give big bhashans about sanskaar and judge everyone who doesn't walk, talk, dress or think like you and make it your mission to bring them on the righteous path.
2) do not have sex before marriage! BUT if you do; DO NOT USE PROTECTION!
3) be surprised when you get pregnant afterwards. that was not suppose to happen.
4) Always do big tyaags. it is of utmost importance that you seem like a good person, no matter whose life you destroy in the process. so what if your pregnant? send your lover to go love up his wife/your sister and knock her up as well and run away to hide your illegitimate pregnancy but make everyone think you are doing mahaan tyaag for your insecure BAD sister. its ok to ruin arjun and ovi and their baby's life as long as you look mahaan and tyagi.

this is sulo-archu 4 commandments for purvi.
all the other kids, no matter how pavitra they are cannot match up because they do not have the 4 pillars of sanskaar.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6JulieDsashashyamkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Tajaswini, I will not defend Archana today , can't even if I want to ..The fact is that all her talk of being a middle class woman
, a shareef woman has all gone down the drains .

But I will not blame Sulochna that much ...

It is Archana who should be blamed for what Purvi did ...she was responsible of giving Purvi good sanskaars , but she failed ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sashashyamkoolsadhu1000

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pujli07

Originally posted by Tanyaz

Kool, aaj tum Archana ki izzat ki band baja do in your commentry ..Even I cannot say anything because her own daughter did this to her so what to say anymore ...

i want someone to criticize archana (Manju or punni or whoever) but in front of Purvi... i still think Archana did all she could for this girl and it was her own stupidity that she ruined everything... she needs to know how much she has hurt her mother in all this...
I would like to see Savita drag Archana out of the house and throw her out because she is the one who raised Purvi and Purvi was living i n the house for so long , carrying the child of the other damaad of the house ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6pujli07koolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Post Reply New Post

Go to top