Post Reply New Post

Page 46 of 50

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TALIRAlinda

Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

varsha i hope someone slaps  Arjun and Purvi both .

Arjun has not told Ovi that he slept with Purvi .

Purvi has not told Onir that she had a serious affair before
marraige with Arjun

Purvi has not told Onir that her sister is miffed with her coz her hubby carries a torch for her

In fact Purvi had told nothing to Onir about her adopted family as she had done enough kaands to last a lifetime

Purvi has not told Arjun she is carrying his child

Purvi has not told Archana how she 'made '  Onir come here after her

Purvi has not told Archana about whose child she is carrying 

Infact Purvi is a pathological liar who lies with an angelic face and passes off each lie sweetly as some tyaag while Arjun and Onir dance on the pungi she plays .

I  sicerely hope Punni unmasks her and that too publicly . She should feel so ashamed that she should flee . After that i don't care if Ovi leaves Arjun and goes to Canada .

i agree that purvi needs tight slap not one slap more more slap from only arcana but i dont know about arjun , he can go to hell with his unborn child ,

onir is doc na then he definitely know that his wife did a sanskarless things before marriage , may be he dont know who is that person but he knows and what is the big matter, he knows or not know , he is the father of his mishtis child , right di ?????

See linda dear it is like this .

If he has accepted his mishti with her past , her accidental mistake and considers the child as his , of course his will is included in the matter .

If he has accepted the child in the womb without asking any question about her past , thinking its best not to know , still it proves he is a very good man , a very big hearted man and even here his will is in the matter .

This goodness is from his point of view .

From Purvi's viewpoint ...

only 2 scenarios r possible .

One , she has told him about the baby [ but not about her past ] and he is fine with it and accepted her inspite of it .

Second , she is conning him that the baby is his when the baby is Arjun's . This is possible . A woman can detect she is pregnant , quickly have sex with another man and pass off the child as his and if she has a normal pregnancy , not have many tests etc so her secret can be a give away . For instance a DNA test is not one of the requirements of a normal pregnancy , whether hubby is a doc or not . If the delivery takes place early he can believe the baby was premature .

So it all depends on what Purvi has told him .

Now there r rampant hints that the baby is not his but Arjun's .

There r also hints that Purvi has lied to Archana , Onir and Arjun . Only she hugs the secret .

And if this is the case , she is wrong ...because Onir should accept the child as his after knowing the full truth of its existence . That is true love .

Now for Arjun .

He doesn't even know , if the child is indeed his , that his baby has come in the world .

His relationship and right over the baby as its biological dad is independent of Ovi , Purvi s opinions , marital status . Even if Purvi is married , even if Onir decides to accept the baby , Arjun can have visitation rights from the court and bequeath whatever he wants to the child as his inhertance .Whether Onir gives it his name or not , that has nothing to do with the biological dad ...it is not Onir , Purvi or Ovi's decision to make , it is a legal right .

DK  can give his grandchild a chunk of his estate if he wishes and Purvi cannot stop him.

Now for other things .

Purvi has tomtommed about chote log and Archana's sanskaars a lot in this serial .

Well , one of the sanskaars is to have the marraige on truth and not on a pack of lies .

The fact that her past is now of no consequence should come from Onir after hearing it out . Not telling him at all is no sanskaar , it does not look good at all for Purvi . 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6pujli07m_mastipari87KalapiKittya_CullenDabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kool's Commentary : Dec 21 PR (Page 46)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kittya_Cullen

IF-Dazzler

Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Kittya beta you mentioned I gave u 2 gifts?

Pls tell dear Big smile  I am curious now ...One was my high five..another? Embarrassed

The other the joy of imagining that hand sending "thappads" to the faltu Deshmukhs and Kirlowskars and whichever other unthinking characters exist. Thank you DiHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalapikoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

pari87

Goldie

pari87

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kittya_Cullen

Fantastic post Pari. I agree, you should make that a separate thread.

Thank you Kittya :) I will make sure I post it once we find out the truth about Purvi's baby. I really want to see the arguments that defend her character after that :P But I will have to seriously tone down my opinion to avoid abuses hurled at me :P 

Kools-  I love your reasoning in the last post! I don't understand how Purvi;s sanskaari upbringing can justify all this tamasha she has created and the pack of lies her marriage stands on. Her character is befitting a negative villain on the show and not the super positive lead she is portrayed to be. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6m_mastiKittya_Cullenkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

bips

IF-Dazzler

bips

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Ok its official, arjun is the father.
I am out of here. I cannot watch the mandatory slap followed by the purvi jaap about her tyaag and balidaan.

enigma6m_mastiKalapisashashyamDabulls23

Kalapi

IF-Dazzler

Kalapi

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bips

Ok its official, arjun is the father.
I am out of here. I cannot watch the mandatory slap followed by the purvi jaap about her tyaag and balidaan.
Really...confirmed...ehhhLOLBig smile, Kool we at least need your last commentary of how Purvi had a quickie and then gave Arjun up...and Arjun, man...slept and married another sisterBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastisashashyamkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

pari87

Goldie

pari87

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Lo and Behold! Our Sanskaari Purvi is indeed bearing the child of her ex-lover. They showed the hut scene and her finding out about the pregnancy in Mumbai itself and leaving for Kolkatta because of that, in a flashback scene in today's episode. 

I am very aghast that Purvi knew about her pregnancy in Mumbai itself. I had a feeling they would show her leave for Kolkatta and having found out about her pregnancy bumped in Dr. Onir and that;s how their saga began. But this is atrocious. She knew about it, yet she hid it and instead tried to prove how Mahaan she is by telling everyone she was leaving so that Arjun and Ovi can have a peaceful married life. Wasn't that what she told Arjun and her family too in a long bhashaan? What a hypocrite this girl is! 

I remember right before she left at that fateful party, Ovi had declared how her marriage was not consummated yet. Shouldn't Purvi have seen this as a red signal to mend things? Should she not have spoken to Arjun and at least saved another innocent life in the making? Instead the psycho went on to give him bhashan about sleeping with his wife. She has technically put two innocent lives at stake in her dramatics. 

I know I had left PR for good, but this ugly turn in events makes me very temped to just stay on and see how they re-unite Arjun-Purvi after this simply non-acceptable flow of events. I am super curious how this sits well with the Indian audience. Even if Ovi dies, even if Onir gives up his love, and even if Purvi goes the Aishwarya way, how can they justify Arjun having lost everything in this bargain thanks to his lady love. If Purvi indeed chooses Onir over Arjun, Arjun has technically lost his wife and I guess his kids from Purvi, unless she hands them over to him, which would be totally weird. Haunting him for the rest of his life with memories of what he "could" have had or if he understands the poison that Purvi was, haunted by " the woman who stole everything from him". 

Even if Purvi ditches Onir for Arjun, how does that redeem either of their characters, especially Purvi;s. She jumped on to Dr. Onir when she needed a man to carry her through her illegitimate pregnancy and then dumped him for her ex-lover. I am sure if they show this track, they might make Onir negative. What a pity! 

I also want to see Sulo and Archana's reactions at this horrendous revelation. I want Manju to slap both of them and Ovi to slap Purvi and leave for Canada with her husband and child. In the same way, I want the D;s to abandon Purvi since she has only caused problems in their life, not once having any real consideration for them and Onir to leave her too. I sincerely hope her kids are taken by Savita to raise, because Purvi would make a horrible mother and example to anyone. And definitely no kids given to Sulo or Archana as we have seen what their sanskaars end up driving people to do. 

enigma6Kittya_Cullensashashyamkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
guys is it confirmed . omg .LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

Kalapi

IF-Dazzler

Kalapi

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari87

Lo and Behold! Our Sanskaari Purvi is indeed bearing the child of her ex-lover. They showed the hut scene and her finding out about the pregnancy in Mumbai itself and leaving for Kolkatta because of that, in a flashback scene in today's episode. 

I am very aghast that Purvi knew about her pregnancy in Mumbai itself. I had a feeling they would show her leave for Kolkatta and having found out about her pregnancy bumped in Dr. Onir and that;s how their saga began. But this is atrocious. She knew about it, yet she hid it and instead tried to prove how Mahaan she is by telling everyone she was leaving so that Arjun and Ovi can have a peaceful married life. Wasn't that what she told Arjun and her family too in a long bhashaan? What a hypocrite this girl is! 

I remember right before she left at that fateful party, Ovi had declared how her marriage was not consummated yet. Shouldn't Purvi have seen this as a red signal to mend things? Should she not have spoken to Arjun and at least saved another innocent life in the making? Instead the psycho went on to give him bhashan about sleeping with his wife. She has technically put two innocent lives at stake in her dramatics. 

I know I had left PR for good, but this ugly turn in events makes me very temped to just stay on and see how they re-unite Arjun-Purvi after this simply non-acceptable flow of events. I am super curious how this sits well with the Indian audience. Even if Ovi dies, even if Onir gives up his love, and even if Purvi goes the Aishwarya way, how can they justify Arjun having lost everything in this bargain thanks to his lady love. If Purvi indeed chooses Onir over Arjun, Arjun has technically lost his wife and I guess his kids from Purvi, unless she hands them over to him, which would be totally weird. Haunting him for the rest of his life with memories of what he "could" have had or if he understands the poison that Purvi was, haunted by " the woman who stole everything from him". 

Even if Purvi ditches Onir for Arjun, how does that redeem either of their characters, especially Purvi;s. She jumped on to Dr. Onir when she needed a man to carry her through her illegitimate pregnancy and then dumped him for her ex-lover. I am sure if they show this track, they might make Onir negative. What a pity! 

I also want to see Sulo and Archana's reactions at this horrendous revelation. I want Manju to slap both of them and Ovi to slap Purvi and leave for Canada with her husband and child. In the same way, I want the D;s to abandon Purvi since she has only caused problems in their life, not once having any real consideration for them and Onir to leave her too. I sincerely hope her kids are taken by Savita to raise, because Purvi would make a horrible mother and example to anyone. And definitely no kids given to Sulo or Archana as we have seen what their sanskaars end up driving people to do. 

Pari….I totally agree with you, sorry yesterday I went blank on your name in my postBig smile, blame it on the persistent nagging cold.

Anyway, I guarantee you now, that Ovi will be shown preggo by someone else, to redeem Purvi's actions, but the truth is painting Ovi blacker doesn't whiten Purvi is anyway. Everyone actions and decisions are their own, so What Purvi and Arjun did is amoral. I can't believe Purvi's character, slept with Arjun and gave the man up to her sister and then insisted him to consummate their marriage. What an amoral girl..shame in the name of Sanskar and sisterhood…

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6pari87sashashyamDabulls23

Post Reply New Post

Go to top