Pavitra Rishta

   

Kool's Commentary : Dec 21 PR (Page 46)

Post Reply New Post

Page 46 of 51

Kittya_Cullen

IF-Dazzler

Kittya_Cullen

Joined: 10 October 2011

Posts: 4207

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 10:12pm | IP Logged

 Fantastic post Pari. I agree, you should make that a separate thread.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pari87Dabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kool's Commentary : Dec 21 PR (Page 46)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kittya_Cullen

IF-Dazzler

Kittya_Cullen

Joined: 10 October 2011

Posts: 4207

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Errrm, you guys...If the baby isn't Arjun's whose would it be? Unless Purvi and Onir do not have a platonic friendship. In that case, it would make Purvi just as disgusting as Arjun, consummating the marriage with no interest in making it work...thinking about another person, all during the actual relationship.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pari87koolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Linda25

IF-Sizzlerz

Linda25

Joined: 06 March 2012

Posts: 18638

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

varsha i hope someone slaps  Arjun and Purvi both .

Arjun has not told Ovi that he slept with Purvi .

Purvi has not told Onir that she had a serious affair before
marraige with Arjun

Purvi has not told Onir that her sister is miffed with her coz her hubby carries a torch for her

In fact Purvi had told nothing to Onir about her adopted family as she had done enough kaands to last a lifetime

Purvi has not told Arjun she is carrying his child

Purvi has not told Archana how she 'made '  Onir come here after her

Purvi has not told Archana about whose child she is carrying 

Infact Purvi is a pathological liar who lies with an angelic face and passes off each lie sweetly as some tyaag while Arjun and Onir dance on the pungi she plays .

I  sicerely hope Punni unmasks her and that too publicly . She should feel so ashamed that she should flee . After that i don't care if Ovi leaves Arjun and goes to Canada .

i agree that purvi needs tight slap not one slap more more slap from only arcana but i dont know about arjun , he can go to hell with his unborn child ,

onir is doc na then he definitely know that his wife did a sanskarless things before marriage , may be he dont know who is that person but he knows and what is the big matter, he knows or not know , he is the father of his mishtis child , right di ?????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastikoolsadhu1000

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Joined: 31 October 2005

Posts: 28776

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Kittya beta you mentioned I gave u 2 gifts?
 
Pls tell dear Big smile  I am curious now ...One was my high five..another? Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_Cullenkoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Joined: 03 July 2007

Posts: 20073

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TALIRAlinda

Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

varsha i hope someone slaps  Arjun and Purvi both .

Arjun has not told Ovi that he slept with Purvi .

Purvi has not told Onir that she had a serious affair before
marraige with Arjun

Purvi has not told Onir that her sister is miffed with her coz her hubby carries a torch for her

In fact Purvi had told nothing to Onir about her adopted family as she had done enough kaands to last a lifetime

Purvi has not told Arjun she is carrying his child

Purvi has not told Archana how she 'made '  Onir come here after her

Purvi has not told Archana about whose child she is carrying 

Infact Purvi is a pathological liar who lies with an angelic face and passes off each lie sweetly as some tyaag while Arjun and Onir dance on the pungi she plays .

I  sicerely hope Punni unmasks her and that too publicly . She should feel so ashamed that she should flee . After that i don't care if Ovi leaves Arjun and goes to Canada .

i agree that purvi needs tight slap not one slap more more slap from only arcana but i dont know about arjun , he can go to hell with his unborn child ,

onir is doc na then he definitely know that his wife did a sanskarless things before marriage , may be he dont know who is that person but he knows and what is the big matter, he knows or not know , he is the father of his mishtis child , right di ?????

See linda dear it is like this .

If he has accepted his mishti with her past , her accidental mistake and considers the child as his , of course his will is included in the matter .

If he has accepted the child in the womb without asking any question about her past , thinking its best not to know , still it proves he is a very good man , a very big hearted man and even here his will is in the matter .

This goodness is from his point of view .

From Purvi's viewpoint ...

only 2 scenarios r possible .

One , she has told him about the baby [ but not about her past ] and he is fine with it and accepted her inspite of it .

Second , she is conning him that the baby is his when the baby is Arjun's . This is possible . A woman can detect she is pregnant , quickly have sex with another man and pass off the child as his and if she has a normal pregnancy , not have many tests etc so her secret can be a give away . For instance a DNA test is not one of the requirements of a normal pregnancy , whether hubby is a doc or not . If the delivery takes place early he can believe the baby was premature .

So it all depends on what Purvi has told him .

Now there r rampant hints that the baby is not his but Arjun's .

There r also hints that Purvi has lied to Archana , Onir and Arjun . Only she hugs the secret .

And if this is the case , she is wrong ...because Onir should accept the child as his after knowing the full truth of its existence . That is true love .

Now for Arjun .

He doesn't even know , if the child is indeed his , that his baby has come in the world .

His relationship and right over the baby as its biological dad is independent of Ovi , Purvi s opinions , marital status . Even if Purvi is married , even if Onir decides to accept the baby , Arjun can have visitation rights from the court and bequeath whatever he wants to the child as his inhertance .Whether Onir gives it his name or not , that has nothing to do with the biological dad ...it is not Onir , Purvi or Ovi's decision to make , it is a legal right .

DK  can give his grandchild a chunk of his estate if he wishes and Purvi cannot stop him.

Now for other things .

Purvi has tomtommed about chote log and Archana's sanskaars a lot in this serial .

Well , one of the sanskaars is to have the marraige on truth and not on a pack of lies .

The fact that her past is now of no consequence should come from Onir after hearing it out . Not telling him at all is no sanskaar , it does not look good at all for Purvi . 


The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6pujli07m_mastipari87KalapiKittya_CullenDabulls23

Kittya_Cullen

IF-Dazzler

Kittya_Cullen

Joined: 10 October 2011

Posts: 4207

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Kittya beta you mentioned I gave u 2 gifts?
 
Pls tell dear Big smile  I am curious now ...One was my high five..another? Embarrassed

The other the joy of imagining that hand sending "thappads" to the faltu Deshmukhs and Kirlowskars and whichever other unthinking characters exist. Thank you DiHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalapikoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

pari87

Goldie

pari87

Joined: 05 September 2012

Posts: 1088

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kittya_Cullen


 Fantastic post Pari. I agree, you should make that a separate thread.

Thank you Kittya :) I will make sure I post it once we find out the truth about Purvi's baby. I really want to see the arguments that defend her character after that :P But I will have to seriously tone down my opinion to avoid abuses hurled at me :P 

Kools-  I love your reasoning in the last post! I don't understand how Purvi;s sanskaari upbringing can justify all this tamasha she has created and the pack of lies her marriage stands on. Her character is befitting a negative villain on the show and not the super positive lead she is portrayed to be. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6m_mastiKittya_Cullenkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

bips

IF-Dazzler

bips

Joined: 22 April 2005

Posts: 2656

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Ok its official, arjun is the father.
I am out of here. I cannot watch the mandatory slap followed by the purvi jaap about her tyaag and balidaan.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6m_mastiKalapisashashyamDabulls23

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Kools Commentary : March 22 PR

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

koolsadhu1000 73 5863 24 March 2011 at 4:26pm
By CuteCherry
Kools Where's ur commentary? lovely 4 697 23 March 2011 at 11:37pm
By *Resham*
Kools Commentary : March 15 PR

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

koolsadhu1000 73 4091 16 March 2011 at 8:01am
By koolsadhu1000
Kools commentary March 2nd on pg no.4

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

-Shraddha- 92 6139 14 March 2011 at 3:13am
By -Shraddha-
Kools: I eat crow

2 3 4

goblue 24 1862 05 March 2011 at 7:16am
By tinagirl

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.