Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Dec 21 PR (Page 44)

Post Reply New Post

Page 44 of 50

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Arjun and Purvi anger the hell out of me bcoz  of their disrespect for any normal sanskaar 

People r not stupid to follow normal protocol of life and teach it to their children as sanskaars

And these hypocrites cite chote log lifestyle as the best when their behaviour is worst than a honest hippy

I  hope these very same chote log go after them with a hatchet

Coz normal protocol of living is regarded as gospel by them .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastics-07Kittya_CullenDabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kool's Commentary : Dec 21 PR (Page 44)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

caribbeanchica

Groupbie

caribbeanchica

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Dabulls23] Bang on Pari abt Ovi the real character and infact candid, upfront and positive character VS purvi mahaan, tyaagi, lying, hypocritical and the most disgustingly negative character of the show..I think the fruit did not fall tooo far from the tree but when a step ahead of the mother...Atleast Archana did not fall this low..

Arjun is just like his IDOL...Weak male specie-character..

Fab post dear...So good to read you...Glad u r back with the bang!! ClapThumbs Up
[/QUOT
Just because  Ovi  is truthful  and honest about  all the wrong  and under handed things she did which no normal person would have done should not be  an excuse to justify her actions. how could That  possibly make her more of a victim than arjun and purvi...irregardless of  how much one hides the truth of their  guilty actions or therin honest about their  wrong actions,it  stilll makes it wrong... dont make honesty  and acceptance of one's disgusting behaviour the scapegoat of the said behaviour.

wrong is wrong whether u confess and accepted ur wrong or trying to hide it from others... whether it is morally wrong(sleeping with  each other before marriage) or making a deal   to get what u want is still wrong..no one is better than the rest...however, beign honest  and frank about ur wrong doings but still having arrogant entitlement,lack of empathy for what u did nor showing no remorse or guilt for your  disgusting actions could never make it a forgivable or  prdonable..coz up to now Ovi hasnt shown an ounce of remorse for what she did ,she is just so egocentric and still continues to behave as if she is  the saint which she is not and everyone  else is wrong especially arjun(im not saying he   is an  angel)but  at the same time  to be proud of ur honesty when ur actions and behaviur is tainted just as everyone elses...neither 3 of them have a clean slate...n im sorry but  from an objective and broad minded view honesty of guilt  must be  accompinied by empathy  ,remorse for what was done and  try to make amends... if not then   honesty ,candidness  could never equate for  ur ill founded actions and lack of  wrong judgement...im not here to offend anyone but my opinion is how i view wrong actions  which i dont support or encourage from either party ,my take  WRONG is WRONG on everyones account.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_Cullen

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalapi

Does DK even have a role these days...what a stupid character DK has turned out to beOuch, he should just join Damo LOLLOL and drink his vodka in peace oblivious of the dynamics all around him...he is as useless as the rest Confused

Yeah DK first became Archana ka chamcha, called her devi, than became fan of Purvi, blessed her as DIL, than blessed Ovi as DIL,, Had couple of scotch with Damo, called Archana Pyaari, So in short DK Sathiya gaya LOL.Poor guy needs someone like Punni who can make him happy Day Dreaming and his money can make her super duper happy. WinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07Kittya_Cullen

caribbeanchica

Groupbie

caribbeanchica

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

teju's comment made me watch the episode LOL

was curious to see what Ovi did this time to induce anger

And i found

Nothing.

Infact i found her absolutely right .

I even found once again that the effort of working on a marraige  is once more done only by Ovi . She was apologising for the umpteenth time for things which were not her fault .

It was sweet of her to care for Arjun's feelings so much when he cares nothing for hers and only for Purvi's.

As for Arjun

he looked uncomfortable and guilty as hell .

Ovi had not done the lying neither did she tell Dr Onir anything ...had it been Punni she would have not let this chance go and told with mirch masala .

But Ovi told nothing , did nothing yet Arjun was angry with her like a classic jerk and trying to protect his ex by supporting her lies .

It was so convenient for him that the doctor was believing those lies .

Dear saintly Purvi is thinking of running away again before the Censored hits the fan .

And it will be put down as some tyaag when this is nothing but saving one's own chamdi .

Things i found hilarious

Savita calling Sunny's mom Aie farsanwaali and Aie sev gaathiyawaaliROFL

Er ...Purvi is thinking of doing Loook puchkas again ...this time with Onir .

So irresistible a woman in her baby avtaar is to men . Especially when she is pregnant .Day Dreaming

the question is ,Is she really apologinsing because  of  all her actions or only  coz of that particular action????is shr really truly sorry or is it just a fly by nite apology ??? wat is the point of apologising for something u didnt do but never gave a second thought to  wat u did which causes  u to have to work with endless effort to make the marriage work..sometimes it isnt about wat u didnt do but  wat u did...i never had ,never have nor will ever feel sorry for ovi...people can disagree with the statement thats all fine and dandy but she never made amends to rectify her wrong  nor  be the bigger person to make a difference is a screwed up  situation as the 3 of them have been tru  nor did she stopped for one minute to even rethink her love for arjun to kno if it is true love or obsession...just as  how arjun and purvi fell from grace in many people's eyes so have ovi,because it is worse to be  the bystander knowing fully well how she procurred arjun  and this relationship  to now be blaming every tom dick and harry for ur woes when  u have a choice to make a differences...

Kittya_Cullen

strega

Groupbie

strega

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Shyamala and all the other HP fans,

What wonderful posts!! Thank you..

I started reading the books along with my daughters. And we have enjoyed all the movies together as well. I think reading all this has made be quite nostalgic. I am going to go read them all over again :) And perhaps a movie marathon is on order as well. LOL

As for PR - I have no hope left about Purvi's baby not being Arjun's. I will be really happy if it turns out so but am not holding my breath. 

Kittya_Cullen

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
the same argument goes for Arjun Purvi too dear ...u make ur own choices . Don't play the victims then .

And its nothing new for us that Ovi gets no sympathy ...everyday she is called names , so honestly that does not surprize us .

We r the minority that firmly believe that she is not wrong . 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dotrajpari87KalapiKittya_CullenDabulls23

m_masti

Goldie

m_masti

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalapi

Hey friends Big smile whats up???

High Five to all...been away a day and seems to have missed alot!!!!Big smile

Are we all celebrating being the black sheep of the forum, minority with an alternate POV...Oh well LOLLOLLOL

So, whats up in Saint Purvi's life? Read a promo on pregnancy report...what with a preganacy report at 6 months yaar...can't remember I had one and I was only preggo 3 yrs back...it is Ekta's creationLOL

6 months...not sure if purvi is only 6 months preggo of pavitra bachha...sure ekta and CVs need Lamaze class...

and what really surprised me is archu saying 'anyways i don''t understand what is in preggo report'...

Edited by m_masti - 10 January 2013 at 5:35pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pari87Kalapics-07Kittya_Cullenkoolsadhu1000

m_masti

Goldie

m_masti

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

I  second absolutely what you have said Varsha ...DK should cut Arjun off from his inheritance , take Ovi and his grandchild and move to Canada . Archana and Sulochana need this rubbed and rubbed on their faces .

DK doesn't have any role...he is just there to praise archan's mahaantha towards Ds, and ArMan amar prem kahaani...

kools, nothing will happen even if DK cuts arjun from his inheritance, he proved to mahan archana that he can earn 10,000 in a month and purvi will be happy to share life with him...

i am sure, Arjun knows purvi is carrying his sperm...

and DK will be happy to raise mahaan sanskari pavitra kid instead of ovi's

i couldn't control my laughter in on of the episodes where they play some passing game and when your turn comes you have to entertain people...and DK suggests Manav to tell about archu...why doesn't DK build a temple for archu...

i am sure sanskari sulo will come back from theerthyatra when arjun-purvi's secret comes out...

in today's episode one more thing i noticed...sunny's family scolds savita that how she is telling to her DIL, but they didn't observe one thing how manav hide everything from savita, in future it will be sunny's turn to take manav role to ignore mother and take wife side... 

purvi's panipuri craving made me to laugh in today's episode...bechara onir...

i really wish manju and punni visit D's home to ask about health of preggos as sulo is out of town...

i wonder why still purvi has not meet her vinod mama...budhhu me first of all purvi is not worried about sulo itself, how can she think of vinod...

Edited by m_masti - 10 January 2013 at 5:25pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pari87Kalapics-07Kittya_Cullenkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Post Reply New Post

Go to top