Kool's Commentary : Dec 21 PR (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 50

m_masti

Goldie

m_masti

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bips

Yet for all his magical treatment, he has no experience to deal with difficult patients

No, no i wont come to mumbai. I need to do pooja. Let the supposedly criticak patient come here
No, no it doesn't matter what she wants, i have decided that i only will do her treatment
No, no she is a petulant child, i wont treat her, take her away. In fact no doctor will treat her bec she is the world's first difficult patient

Btw, all his magical, one of a kind, out of the world treatment happens in a 6 by 10 foot dispensary. Is he not simply prescribing medicines? Does he manufacture those top secret meficines himself?

bips, new dialogue would be...

No, no it doesn't matter what she wants, i have decided that i will do her treatment because she is purvi's sister and purvi told me to do her treatment...

Edited by m_masti - 21 December 2012 at 1:36pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SakhilebipsKalapics-07ForeverSHINeeFireLordPhoenixDabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kool's Commentary : Dec 21 PR (Page 4)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bips

IF-Dazzler

bips

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Bips for Sanskars I watch "Ramayan" LOL

The new one? The one with the six pack abs ram?

Or the one before that - that with the exoressionless actor whose angry young man look is exactly similar to the calm, serene raja ram look?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07Dabulls23

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bips

Originally posted by Dabulls23

Bips for Sanskars I watch "Ramayan" LOL

The new one? The one with the six pack abs ram?

Or the one before that - that with the exoressionless actor whose angry young man look is exactly similar to the calm, serene raja ram look?

New one with Gagan Malik...I watched first one with Arun Govil and now with Gagan..I never saw the with stiff body GC LOL  Some said they had loved that one...

I agree rest of the serials are nothing but same o...All Kekta serials have gone down to septic tank.Angry

sherma

IF-Rockerz

sherma

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=bips]I am so fed up with the sheer stupidity of the serials these days. Pr i watch just so i can come and rant over here. Thats the only fun part of it,

Since most ppl on this thread are those whose opinions i respect, who do not go ohhh ahhh over "jodis", can i pls ask you all for tv shows recommendations?

There is literally nothing decent on tv these days. 26-12 inspite of its huge bloopers is still interesting but nothing else seems to hold my interest. What r u guys watching?

P.s: pls avoid serials that love the word "sanskaar"[/QUOTEi am wtchng channel v shows,i really luv d3,buddy project,the serial,gumrah,its so youth oriented and fun to wtch.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenixkoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Tanya

Manav  did tell her to grow up .Smile  The way he handled Ovi was correct ...he agreed to take her back to Mumbai at a point when he sensed her pain ...that it was too much .

Refusing a doctor is the patient's prerogative .

Ovi is an adult so 'tough love'  by her parents cannot be shown ...it could be shown in the Soham case as Soham had done a crime against his parents . He had held a gun to his mother's head and pumped 2 bullets in Arjun's leg .

Taking treatment from that doctor or not is only and only the couple's decision ultimately , the parents can only advise and here Ovi is bluntly refusing to take treatment from Purvi's husband as she wants nothing to do with Purvi as she has had it up to here with Purvi being rubbed on her face and life and i do not blame her for it .

The persons who rubbed Purvi on her face till it was pukeworthy were Arjun and Archana who gave her the message that come what may , u  may like it or not , don't care if families r divided over it , don't care for ur feelings or even death ...Arjun Purvi will get married .

Today Arjun is scared to take Purvi's name in front of her but  this same Arjun cared 2 hoots if she waited up for him , if she had eaten or no , went off alone to functions without her , pampering his ex's memories contantly in front of her .

The party was the snapping point and Punni was merely the catalyst to an already simmering scenario . She changed after that , she did not suffer chupchaap anymore she voiced facts bluntly , without mincing words .

Today both Archana and Arjun avoid taking Purvi's name before her , had they shown this sensitiivity before things would not have been this sore .

Purvi was running Arjun's marraige for him.

And Arjun was letting her . Instead of filing for divorce nice game they were playing and if she had not screamed in the party that way , it would have continued .

I don't feel sorry for Arjun a bit . I cannot forgive him for taking Ashna's name , he has no way of knowing how she would be as a mother in law  ...this is typically man's blind belief in his mother without being objective . Besides i cannot mix the 2 issues ...his motherless state has nothing to do with the insensitive way he treated his wife ...i rather agree with masti that he is getting his just desserts when he sees the ex who dumped him with Onir ...his wife experienced the same sad jealous pain and a broken heart and they say that a broken heart makes no sound but the curse that follows it is effective .

This is not the time to be sharp ...Ovi needs tactful handling and it should not be construed as pampering but as a medical remedy .

No way can i condone or understand the lies Purvi has told her husband and no way can i ever understand her refusing to even recognise her parents in front of her hubby ...the lies r to that extent . The parents should take solid offense at this . She constantly insisted that Mana as a father do he kanyadaan and cared 2 hoots for Ovi's feelings althoughshe could have a court marraige and thrown a reception ...well where did this need for kanyadaan go when she married Onir .

A marraige that should have a base of trust is based on a nest of lies lies and more lies thanks to Purvi ...Ovi's deal was criticized so much as it was said that a marraige cannot be based on any deal ...but that deal was more upfront than these awful lies .

Archana gave her a beautiful life ...or she would have a tough life in a government  orphanage . Archana took her side over her bio kids . Archana opted to live without her family but rooted for her marraige ...much as i criticized her for this , i simply cannot believe that she is not even showing recognition to this woman .

Why i make it out to be Manav's need more than Archana's ?LOLLOLLOL Well Archana seems more in control .LOLLOLLOL Its he who goes down on his knees in the rain  before her . Thats why .LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazm_mastiForeverSHINeeKalapiFireLordPhoenixDabulls23

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Where is Purvi's such insistence of manav baba and his presence to give kanyadan?  She not only hide her past from husband Onir but she even hide who her adoptive mom and baba was.  Hiding abt ur ex lover could be understandable though I personally would not.  I believe In clean fresh start y being honest.   Now how would dr. Onir be able to trust her again?  

Story is Purvi is prego wi Onir's twins to be having big tummy. 

My take is Fekta has not shown how Purvi met, married dr. Onir and when she got prego .. It all will or can change so our MMLA shown to be sanskari by her having Onir's twins or a baby.    Archana and Sanskars can do no wrong.

Another news I don't get it is why would Purvi go to Mumbai to help Ovi?  Does she really want  Ovi the baby to die so she & her ex the lover boy can reunite?  arMan can bless the union? At the cost of losing their bio daughter?  Sadistic stories could have sadist ends IMHO.

Romance ke lite salad apni wife ya phir beti ok bhi Mara Dala Angry

Edited by Dabulls23 - 21 December 2012 at 3:51pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiKalapiFireLordPhoenix

Kalapi

IF-Dazzler

Kalapi

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 3:33pm | IP Logged

Kool and rest of my dears in this threadHug, just watched today's episode….been so busy today.

What can I say, the pre-cap I guess was most interesting…Purvi suppressed the truth, or only told Onir part of her past that she was an orphan….nothing about her adopted family….a lead who is a pathological liarUnhappy…wait, is she the second lead of the show…wow, when did Indian serials made leads who actually lie and ruin men in their path….wow….is she wearing a placard "Beware, I ditch men"D'oh

I read somewhere in the forum, that many thinks Purvi is married but her relationship with Onir is questionableWink…..funny I guess, audience are finding it hard to accept that a lead can move (or at least act that way with her hubby) and get pregnant (wait is she telling the truth about the baby to OnirShocked, you know women has ways with things like theseWink)….even sleeping together on the bed isn't proof enough that the marriage is in the truest senseWink….I guess the soulful 'aaa' music doesn't signify romantic love as 'shirt ka button' or Darmiyaan doesBig smile

Bechara Arjun….boy was left standing sucking his thumbLOLLOLLOL…ex has moved on leaving behind a path of destruction….

Oh, btw, do I even start about Arman……with the money Deshmukhs and Kirloskars have, can't they figure out an alternative to Onir, seems he is the only surviving OBGYN….well, what can we expect with the world coming to an end in a few hoursD'oh

m_mastiForeverSHINeepomegranateFireLordPhoenixkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

soap-critic

IF-Dazzler

soap-critic

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Awesome commentary as always Kools and fabulous responses by everyone in the Ovi and Purvi situations. Purvi really needs to stay out of Ovi's personal life. She has her husband and parents to help her. I guess she has still not realized the fact that her forcing Arjun to marry Ovi has ruined the lives of both Arjun and Purvi.

I am watching the episodes off and on (more off than on and that too in FF).

About Purvi's sahi mauka - I hope the honors are done by Punni in Mumbai. I want her to do the math on the number of months Purvi has been away to the number of months of her pregnancy and phodofy the bhaanda. Shouldn't Dr. Onir know this if he is doing her regular check ups? Or does he think that it is a very large baby growing inside Purvi? I wish they showed some flashback of how Onir-Purvi met and married and if he already was told that she is pregnant and decided to marry her because of it or in-spite of it.

m_mastiKalapiForeverSHINeeFireLordPhoenixkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Post Reply New Post

Go to top