Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Kool's Commentary : Dec 21 PR (Page 11)

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalapi

ROFLOMG...Purvi has come and lodged herself firmly not only in Deshmukh's house, but in Ovi's room...god these 2 will just kill each other...man, is Purvi crazy - leaving a loving hubby and sasural home to come - what is wrong with this character ROFL and then eyeing ArOvi so LOL

Tyaagi-Mahaan Purvi could not help but stalk her ex lover and his prego WIFIi who were having a private moment outside of deshmukh chawl home...LOL no privacy inside the house as she has plonked her uninvited pregnant behind in Deshmukh home but taken 50% of Ovi's room and now eyeing her exlover thru family room window cutting off her doctor husband's phone calls Wink

Remember she is there at deshmukhs for Ovi and her treatment so she must keep an eye on her WinkLOL  Dedicated loving sister with big heart Approve

Edited by Dabulls23 - 29 December 2012 at 4:45pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalapics-07Kittya_CullenForeverSHINee

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Originally posted by Kalapi

ROFLOMG...Purvi has come and lodged herself firmly not only in Deshmukh's house, but in Ovi's room...god these 2 will just kill each other...man, is Purvi crazy - leaving a loving hubby and sasural home to come - what is wrong with this character ROFL and then eyeing ArOvi so LOL

Tyaagi-Mahaan Purvi could not help but stalk her ex lover and his prego WIFIi who were having a private moment outside of deshmukh chawl home...LOL no privacy inside the house as she has plonked her uninvited pregnant behind in Deshmukh home but taken 50% of Ovi's room and now eyeing a exlover thru family room window cutting off her doctor husband's phone calls Wink

Remember she is there at deshmukhs for Ovi and her treatment so she must keep an eye on her WinkLOL  Dedicated loving sister with big heart Approve

My god dabulls (WinkBig smile ), Purvi has become the limit. She just deserves everything she will get from Ovi. Can't believe that she could walk into Deshmukh's household….seriously, how long has she been with Deshmukh to call it her maikka….is it familiar surroundings to her, no????….and she knows very well how much Ovi detest her, no she needs to just walk in, the manipulative Mahaan soul to get her 50% share of everything. Where did she think she will be living in the very over-populated D household??? I couldn't just believe my eyes yaar, and then eyeing Arjun/Ovi…man, what was she thinkingWinkLOL….and she refuses to take her hubby's phone calls….how confident she is, as if she is the wronged one yaar….Onir was right first to walk away from her screaming wife and then cutting off the phone abruptly….all these women in PRLand need a real man to show them what a man's ego is…..Purvi is so high-handed in all are dealings….I guess, she thinks herself to be the almighty God , yaar….

cs-07Kittya_CullenForeverSHINeeDabulls23

Kittya_Cullen IF-Dazzler
Kittya_Cullen
Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
LMFAO! Funniest thing that has happened in this showROFLROFLROFL Thank you for keeping me informed you guysROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
i am thoroughly zapped to see the husband's calls being cut off as if he is kachra

imagine leaving a loving husband , who even gives vitamins personally and eyeing former lover at maikaShocked

what is being shown , really Shocked

TanyazKalapics-07Dabulls23

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

i am thoroughly zapped to see the husband's calls being cut off as if he is kachra

imagine leaving a loving husband , who even gives vitamins personally and eyeing former lover at maikaShocked

Kool, even I am not sure what is being shown anymoreShocked, Jeeju eyeing Saali ans Saali eyeing backShocked, am so shocked - even for the so called 'saccha pyaar', not done yaar...

Besides, shouldn't Archana and Sulo be investigating more, why the 'new' damad isn't with with beti, and calling him up personally to 'invite' him to visit his inlaws...isn't that what should be done, esp. for a girl who married without letting family knowShocked

Tanyazcs-07koolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Tanyaz Coolbie
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

The eye locking between Jeeju and saali was going on right in the middle of a pooja ...while the pandit is reciting holy words about married couples ...

And his pregnant wife is sitting  between them ...LOLLOLLOLLOL

And her husband who gives her medicines , takes such good care of her even gives her spiritual books to help her and the baby have God's blessings  ...that good man's phone calls are cut off because he is not leaving his patients and coming to attend her spoilt sister ...She treats Onir like Kachra and is now eye locking  with ex fiance right in the middle of the pooja ...

And the show is called Pavitra Rishta ...LOLLOLLOLClapClap

I don't know what to say ...

I was laughing when that was happening ...could n't even be angry . I don't know why ????

Edited by Tanyaz - 31 December 2012 at 3:05pm

cs-07sashashyamkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
i am thoroughly disgusted with the insensitivity and stupidity of Teju

Imagine happily and mindlessly asking Purvi to share a room with her sister when Arjun has publicly declared love for the former

There is a limit to stupidity

and is this nice , leaving husband and eyeing former lover and cutting husband's calls

Archana should really really slap Purvi

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 31 December 2012 at 3:08pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazcs-07Dabulls23

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
exactly what i felt Tanya ...i know E kta Kapoor's shows r rubbish but this was the limit

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Go to top