Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Kool's Commentary : Dec 21 PR

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Kools reporting from base :  Manav arrives in Kolkata in PR

The lovely Aai told Baba Manav the whole story and wept that she  couldn't handle the whole mess that her daughters had done alone . She needed the Baba by her side . So the Baba promptly flew to Kolkata to aid the Aai . He was only to glad at the bulava as he was missing the lonely nights and they reminded him of the 18 years .

The Baba was zapped to hear that his sanskaari adopted daughter had married without even informing them and that Dr Onir was her husband. The Aai felt it was the right time to let out Purvi's secret . Till then she had been hiding from the Baba , her husband . There , Sanskaari Purvi had been hiding her whole masalewaala past from her husband . Of course maa beti had noble goals in all this hiding business . The ...er ...spiritual upliftment of their husband's souls was their goal .

The Baba was even more stunned to understand that his sanskaari beti had done fast work and was pregnant . Women ! thought the Baba . Such unpredictable creatures with such thirsty maternal feelings . They override even the divine love they once felt for their paramours .

Bad Ovi was delighted to see her dad suddenly in Kolkata . She was even more happy when he gifted her with Mini the doll which she took to bed every night as a kid . The Baba ,with fatherly craftiness gave her the doll ,made her happy and suggested that she should continue her treatment with Dr Onir .

Bad Ovi immediately perked up and detected the Aai's hand in coaching the Baba . She lost her mood and said no way was she gonna let Purvi's husband treat her and that she wanted to go to Mumbai at once . [ Bad Ovi was tired of Purvi's leftovers guys . Each time she got Purvi's husbands at various junctures of her life . Arjun , now Onir ! Bad Ovi felt she could take it no more .]

Prior to this the Aai and the Baba romanced in the doorway after the Baba reached Kolkata guys . They gave each other a romantic hug . 

Prior to even this , Bad Ovi had told Sanskaari Purvi to leave her room and staunchly not listened to her... .er.. ..well meant pleadings .

The Sanskaari girl had wept as she walked out .

The noble Doc , her pati , wiped her tears and told her not to stress herself out coz no one could change the mentality of some patients . He did this in front of a sad Prince Arjun who wanted to sigh like Majnu the aashiq . It riled him immensely to see another man comforting his ex as he could have done the job very well himself privately when the spouses were not looking .

Another thing Prince Arjun noticed was that the Doctor put his hand around his ex's shoulders . The Prince was pained . He wanted to put the hand himself . He even wanted to give a tight lil squeeze . He wished the doctor would not be so public with his affectionate gestures .

The Doc misunderstood the sadness on the Prince's face . He thought it was concern for his pregnant wife . He told the Prince he was sorry he could not treat her .

The Prince then went to the hotel and met his sasur , the romantic Baba . He told the Baba excitedly that he did not know that Purvi was the Doc's wife . It was a horrible [ and exciting] coincidence . Bad Ovi was misunderstanding him and adamantly refusing treatment from Dr Onir . He didn't know what to do . He felt as if someone had electrocuted his hair .

The Baba told him to relax . He had been through this before and had experienced the distrustful nature of women himself. The Aai had just not trusted him even though he had gone blue in the face when she had seen some trick photos of him with prostitutes . She had pouted and filed for a divorce . The Baba knew by sheer experience that it was pointless trying to talk to women . They looked lovely but were horribly unreasonable . It were the men one had to talk to ...they had a more reasonable head on their shoulders . The Baba told his young son in law that they had to target Dr Onir , not Ovi .

The Baba and Aai then went to Dr Onir's house where they met Sanskaari Purvi . The Baba told his adopted daughter that he was happy that she had married a doc and all that but sad that hewas not included in the happiest moments of her life .

Sanskaari Purvi then shone with her sanskaars . She told the Baba that she had hidden her past from her husband and asked the Baba's help in continuing the lies . She didn't even wanna show recognition to her parents in front of her husband . The Baba was zapped but Sanskaari Purvi told him that she was searching for a sahi mouka .
 [ The baby was due any moment but sahi mouka had just not come . It would perhaps come once the baby was born , the husband got attached to it and there was no possibility of him getting angry for long or divorcing . In fact he would start jumping like a clockwork monkey exactly like Prince Arjun had after that rainy, romantic night . That my dears was the sahi mouka . Of course the baby could be used as an asset whenever the hubby turned slightly rebellious .]

Kools signing off for the weekend . Enjoy guys and Ciao .

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Mit's113adittyTanyazCrAZiVrAzILuv4gamesmokshashreeMohini19bipsJaishankarKalapics-07Kittya_CullenForeverSHINeeshermagaurav_ankita08FireLordPhoenix-Naresh-ilovepyaarDabulls23

pomegranate IF-Dazzler
pomegranate
pomegranate

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
I thought arjun was concerned because dr. onir refused to treat ovi, but I was wrong. he was indeed jealous.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiForeverSHINeeKalapishermaFireLordPhoenixkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
The camera was on the sad pain that flitted on his face . The direction, meant to be subtle , told it all .LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pomegranateKalapiForeverSHINeeFireLordPhoenixDabulls23

pomegranate IF-Dazzler
pomegranate
pomegranate

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

The camera was on the sad pain that flitted on his face . The direction, meant to be subtle , told it all .LOL

edited

Edited by pomegranate - 21 December 2012 at 11:17am
pomegranate IF-Dazzler
pomegranate
pomegranate

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
i really don't have much to say about today's episode. we have been running around in circles since the beginning of this week and honestly, it is becoming very tedious
m_masti Goldie
m_masti
m_masti

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
after 6 months leap episodes are making me to feel archu's character was more reasonable compared to purvi's...

purvi's blouse is more backless than archu's...

i don't know why don't arjun and purvi agree they are playing rough n tough with ovi's emotions...

loved Kools the way you expressed baba manav's feelings while talking with arjun...

atlast baba manav had one scene to show he knows ovi...

and aai archu made a good move by telling baba manav the sachhayi before ovi tells him everything...and awesome way she teels first ovi doesn't want to get treated with onir, then she told things...and expression archu had as if she doesn't know manav is going to come...he is missing you arhu, he came for you not for ovi...

the way the scenes change is amazing...first arjun always misses to see Mrs.Onir, and now he is always there whenever they are together...
and now Dr.Onir is not seeing any scene of purvi with her family...

i am impressed to see arjun thadap...he deserves it...i want to see him go thru more pain...

where is sadhu-santh-sanskari bakth DK...

CVs are killing the doctor profession...what type doctor can say one day patient is safe just she has to stop drinking and next day he says ovi's womb is week...

even baba manav made a statement, purvi chose good jeevan sathi without knowing anything...

arjun is a robo, who is in self-destruction mode...

what a comparison manav, doll and arjun...

i don't know why everyone is making things complicated for ovi...they are giving more stress for ovi's condition...

yak yak on archu-manav for giving such a big special impression for purvi, and not giving enough support to ovi...

and yak on purvi for saying herself as anadh to whoever it is...

Edited by m_masti - 21 December 2012 at 11:49am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KalapiForeverSHINeeFireLordPhoenixkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
DK , Tanya LOLsaid [ and i agree ] is having vodka in his bedroom with cotton balls stuffed in his ears . 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakhilem_mastiJaishankarKalapiKittya_CullenForeverSHINeeFireLordPhoenixDabulls23

Tanyaz Coolbie
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
 Good job Kool...
I am finding the current story track really boring ...have seen all this before ..but your commentry is very entertaining ...

Why is only Manav making up for the 18 years of lonely nights ...ROFL , why not Archana ...You make it sound as if Manav only has one thing on his mind ...LOL

I was very angry at Purvi after watching the show because I was  disappointed that she lied to Onir about having parents ...she told him that she was an orphan , meaning that she did not tell her husband about Archana ..I felt , how could she do this to Archana ...Does she even wants to go back to her mother or not ...but now later I am OK, maybe she has had enough and now wants a life totally away from Archana  and her family ...She has been through a lot as well...

Onir is just a fantastic guy and Purvi is damn lucky to have him..Manav and Archana looked so proud  of Purvi's choice ...dono ka sar ooncha kar diya ( that is how they were both thinking today ) by having the renowned  Dr. Onir Dutt as  their son in law ...

I know you don't feel sorry for him but I still do ...I am talking about Arjun ...Bechara  was missing his mother .

Why are Ovi's parents not  being strict with her ..I am sorry bu tI found both Manav and Archana way too soft on Ovi ..No matter what her personal issues are , the baby deserves to get proper medical attention ...and the only reason why the baby is not getting that attention is because of this mother ...
The girl has a weak womb and that is medical problem that requires proper medication and 24 hours monitoring ...
My sister had the same problem that is why I know how much a doctor is needed in this situation...the life that is at risk is the baby's and not Ovi's ...

I was hoping that at least Manav would tell his daughter to stop thinking about herself all the time and for once think about the poor kid ...

Looks like all of Manav and Archana's strictness is only for poor Soham ...

Feeling bad for Onir too...he is about to get his first zor ka jhatka on Monday when he will find out about his susraal ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 21 December 2012 at 11:45am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pujli07pn_92Kittya_CullenJaishankarsashashyamFireLordPhoenix

Go to top